August 20, 2014 | 1385 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Moroccan Infusion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner in a tube from this line and I like all of them. They work well and smell great for a very reasonable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

I'm a big fan of the Suave keratin infused line of shampoo and conditioner (purple writing on the gold bottles), and decided to give the moroccan version a try when my local target didn't have the keratin shampoo in stock. I'm very impressed by this line of shampoo and conditioner, and I may actually like it even more than the keratin ones! The smell of this line is incredible, and similar to many moroccan / argan oil products that are out in the market right now. If you are sensitive to certain smells, definitely give this a sniff before you buy, as the smell lasts on your hair even after a couple of days. I happen to be a fan of the smell, but I know it may be offensive to some people. The shampoo does a great job at cleaning my hair and scalp without leaving it stripped of moisture or gunked up with residue. After rinsing, my hair is noticeably softer and less tangled. The conditioner does a good job smoothing and softening my hair, but I just wish it was a bit richer. Overall, this combo does a good job making my hair smoother and shinier, and my hair does feel healthy and soft after each wash. Will repurchase in the bigger bottles after I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in a pinch on a trip to the beach, and I absolutely love it! It smells divine and definitely smooths my hair. I like the conditioner too, although it's not smoothing enough for my color treated hair. Would repurchase for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by xajaso

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this with the shampoo in a jumbo pump bottle set at BJ's, mostly as a quick after swim shampoo/conditioner for my kids and me. Paid $8 for both. We have a backyard pool, and a lake close by, so we spend every day in the water and by August all of us have damaged and dry hair no matter what precautions we take. So far I am amazed by the results: supersoft and shiny hair without the usual greasy feel and lankness of "oil" infused products. Great lather with the 'poo and a good clean rinsing conditioner with excellent detangling afterwards. Hair feels crazy soft after a blow dry, and it is unexpectedly shimmery too! My highlighted hair still looks great color-wise as well. Go Suave! I have used Moroccan Oil brand, and another Argan-oil infused shampoo/conditioner and the Suave performs better than both. It doesn't smell bad to me, not the best but certainly not objectionable. It is extremely softening and you don't have to use much, which is surprising for a budget brand like Suave. This conditioner isn't super thick but really performs. We've been using it combed thru as a leave-in as well. Great product for the money, and even with the 4 of us using it (though each not daily) I expect the 40 oz. bottles to last the summer. I do like to hoard and save my expensive luxury hair product (Oribe, Philip Kingsley, Leonor Greyl) for special occasions but I'll likely repurchase this to use for my kids again, and for the gym bag.

I agree with another reviewer: the shampoo is superior to the conditioner. Both are good, but between the two, the shampoo is the standout product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So, I'm striking out with Suave, but I'm not surprised, given the quality of my hair, which is poor. It's coarse and thin and there's little that can be done to make it better. I don't abuse it with heat or constantly stripping it and overlaying it with dye, but it continues to be like the bristles on a wildebeest. If your hair is like mine--first, my condolences, and second, my advice is not to have any expectations of Moroccan oil infusion. It's just not up to the job.

So, with that said, this conditioner is ... okay. I've had better and worse. It doesn't weigh my hair down, or particularly moisturize it either. The fragrance is strong but not off-putting to my nose. I'll use the conditioner up and then try something else in the "cheap-o" range of hair care products.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

This conditioner works just fine but the scent is awful. Absolutely, positively awful. It's very heavy, very strong, I guess it's the argan oil. The smell is completely overwhelming in the shower. After using this I can't smell any other products: soap, shower gel, scrub, nada. All I can smell is this conditioner. It conditioned my hair well, but I hate the scent so much there's no way I would ever buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by kennakelley

This product made my hair shiny and smooth and I LOVE the smell. But by the second day of not washing my hair, it made my roots very oily. Would recommend for people with damaged hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by jodienicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Personally, it just did not do it for me. Don't get me wrong, it gave my hair a little more shine, as for the softness not so much. I got the whole gift set and of the products within this line the shine mask I was a little more impressed by; unfortunately I was not blown away by any means.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by tamiabeauty

Pros:
Great for dry hair
Smells good (if you like a smell)
Adds shine
Cons:
Not sulfate free
Does not benefit hair in any way other then shine a little bit of moisture

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by cguillau

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HATED IT! I can't get past the horrible smell. It smells like some cheap dollar store cologne. Worst of all, it doesn't go away until you wash it out. Didn't leave my hair in any better condition than before I used it. It's going back.