Suave Moroccan Infusion Conditioner

3.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I was a little put off by the smell at first, but I've gotten great results with this conditioner. My hair and scalp feel great. It does a good job of helping to detangle my curls. The main plus of this is that my scalp is left moisturized. I have dry scalp and this really seems to help. And as with most Suave products the price is affordable.

I hated this at first but now I realize that it's the best hair product that I've used so far. Still not HG, because I still have frizz like no one's business.

I have lots of medium-weight straight hair. I have some sort of "wave" or "curl" so it poofs into an ugly mess in humidity. (Think Hermione from the first HP movie...) My hair does not respond well to protein at all.

I have been thoroughly unimpressed by Aussie Moist conditioner, Aussie Miracle Deep, Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Hair Treatment, Neutrogena triple moisture conditioner, Nexxus Humectress conditioner, Suave rosemary and mint, various Pantene conditioners, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, etc. Herbal essence hello hydration conditioner was pretty decent, but I still had to add serum/oil to smooth out my hair and my hair still wasn't manageable. My serum of choice is Biosilk, which makes my hair shiny, but I have to add a drop of mineral oil to pull down some of the flyaways.

Enter Suave Moroccan Infusion conditioner. Suddenly my hair is falling well instead of poofing into a triangle. It weighs down my hair in the best way possible without making it feel coated. My hair actually feels moisturized, is silkier, and I actually really like the smell.

It rinses out too fast (good in a sense) so I just use a bit in the shower to detangle after shampooing, and then use 2-4 pea sized amount as a leave-in. I use the matching shampoo too but this conditioner also works well with Suave's Naturals shampoos.

Best conditioner I've encountered so far, but the search continues for a more moisturizing conditioner.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Not a fan of the smell. I use this as a leave-in conditioner only on the ends. I rotate this with the Organix ( or whatever they call themselves nowadays) light oil. It does leave shine but I found that if I put on too much it weighs my fine hair down and later look greasy. This does not tame the frizzies. Won't buy again. I like the Organix way better.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I love the Moroccan shampoo but the conditioner, not so much. I have fine & thin hair and this product is a bit too heavy. I can use it every once in a while but not often and not two washes in a row or I'll get a horribly greasy, clumpy patch at the back of my hair. That being said, it's not a bad product. It just doesn't work well for me personally. I definitely think dry-haired ladies should give this one a try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this stuff a lot. It smells nice and my ends aren't so dry. I always seem to go back to Suave conditioners.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

For the price, this stuff is awesome! Smells good, detangles well in the shower, hair still has slip when towel dried, and hair is moisturizes. Does it work as well as salon brands I have used? Not quite. My hair is a little more rough with this stuff. However for the price, well worth it. Will get again if I'm short on cash.

I'm so in love with the conditioner. It makes my hair SO soft I'm a bottle blonde with friZzy wavy hair and with using this my hair is so smooth. The first time I used it I wasn't sure if it made a huge difference because I went outside on a windy day with wet hair so my hair was a mess that day. But the next morning my hair was all over the place so I brushed it a little which I never ever do(I only comb or brush hair 2 times a month) and it was so easy to brush I couldn't believe it then I noticed the same with my toddler, her gets a knotted mess in the back of his hair. this has transformed his hair he doesn't get upset when brushing because he has no knots to brush through! And it also make his curls even curlier. Personally I love the smell of men's cologne so obviously I love this. My husband doesn't like when I wear perfumes that smell like cologne but likes the smell of this conditioner. I'm not done yet the main reason I absolutely love this conditioner is because I have a bob haircut so when applying any conditioner I would get build up because my ends are short I've tried so many lines and everything left build up which I despise! I don't know if it's because of the oil it just slips through my hair and doesn't stick to my roots but I can use tons of it and still no Build up I will use this product forever! I've thought about pairing it with the shampoo but I'm still worried about buildup I use suave clarifying shampoo 3 times a weak so it works for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought this whole line after trying the conditioner, and my hair loves all of it. It smells wonderful and I get a lot more softness and smoothing from this stuff than I get from my usual Kerastase...I'm looking forward to ditching the expensive stuff for good old Suave. :) This is one of the reasons I love MUA...thanks to the reviews on here, I'm now gonna be saving a ton of money on haircare and using a product I prefer the smell of! You guys are awesome!

So surprised people are turned off by the smell of this. I think it smells heavenly! It makes my hair smell amazing for a long time and it makes my hair super soft. It's my go to shampoo and conditioner for sure. Definitely will keep repurchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Smells like gross incense in my hair and gave me a terrible headache. It also did nothing for my hair.
It seemed to leave a build up on my hair.