August 29, 2014 | 1183 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless (regular, pink tube)

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by jaycarr

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is on its way to becoming my holy grail primer. I am very oily. As in oil slick after 2 hours no matter what setting spray/powder oily. I am NW45 so when I got a sample of this I was very skeptical. It comes out a dusty tan color. I have worn it on my skin without makeup and it settles to an invisible finish 2-3 minutes after applying. It doesn't look ashy. Didn't really mininize my huge pores, so I wouldn't recommend it for that. Maybe on lighter skin. Made my face did look a little smoother. As a primer under foundation it absolutely does its job. The slighty grainy look of it really creates a smooth canvas.I use 2 pea-sized amounts (one for each side of face). I don't even have to touch up all morning; its that good. The price is steep but it's worth it to me. They sell it a lot in kits with other products. I moisturize well before applying, and would recomment everyone do the same as it is not a lotion-type formula. I occasionally cycle between my lotion-type primers because this feels drying sometimes. Not tight, just not as smooth as a lotion would.