Epionce Ultra Shield Lotion SPF 50

This is a pretty good sunscreen, all in all, and I am SUPER picky when it comes to sunscreen!! This goes on smooth and silky with no white cast, is very moisturizing, and has spf 50. Makeup goes on very well over it and does not get cakey.It is a part chemical, part physical sunscreen that actually contains 10.1% zinc oxide, which is a good percentage. I wish it had more actives as far as antioxidants, but honestly, I apply serums and an essence underneath, so I can live with that. Epionce products are often discounted 20% at lovelyskin.com, which lets me buy this for 20 bucks for 2.5 oz., which is an excellent price for a nice sized tube. The thing that might make it "Holy Grail" status is if it were ALL physical - but then it would probably be thick, very white, and impossible to blend in! So far I'm liking it the way it is.

I love this sunscreen--it's basically my HG. I use a lot of sunscreens and the reason this is my favorite is that it is moisturizing without being greasy, doesn't ever break me out, and has some awesome ingredients and high SPF. I have also used and like Elta MD sunscreens. I like this a bit more but they're pretty comparable.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have come to loathe this sunscreen. First of all, it is extremely greasy and I look like I've poured oil over myself. Second, it is a chemical sunscreen so for the first 20 minutes that I have this on, I have to remind myself that it's not working because that's how long it takes for it to be 'activated' before it starts to absorb the UV rays.

There is no scent, but good luck trying to put any makeup over it because it is so greasy. It's also very drying. You mush wear a moisturizer underneath.