October 31, 2014 | 1557 users online

Hair Treatments - Suave - Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have chin length fine hair. This stuff is amazing. It styles my hir but doesn't weigh it down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely cannot live without this stuff. It's replaced Kerastase Elixir Ultime as my daytime styling serum - my hair is very coarse and has a little bit of natural wave, so I have to have something with a little bit of slip to it to knock the frizzies down. Works just as well as the Elixir Ultime, it's 6 dollars instead of 40, and I like the smell even better. Another great pick, MUA.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by ClassicPieces

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am almost at the end of my first bottle.
I use this on my hair everyday before blow drying and concentrate in the ends. After straight ironing i pass a small amount on the ends to smooth. I would say this is one of the best products out there for the price. I have used salon brands beforeand wound up throwing them outor giving them away. I even use this stuff to remove eye makeup, works like a dream.
Suave has really come thru with great products!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this with a coupon I found in the Sunday paper. I have used the original MO before and thought it was decent. I have so many serums I love already so I was hesitant to try another one. This is obviously cheaper and comes in a plastic pump bottle. It has a nice smell although it is not my favorite. Luckily it fades. I like it more for heat styling and adding shine and softness. It did leave some parts of my hair still fuzzy initially but as it absorbed, I could see what others were talking about. My curls had a nice gloss to them and my hair looked healthy. You definitely want to use a light hand as it will make your hair greasy. I use two small pumps for my long hair and emulsify in my hands before applying. It works pretty decently on its own, although I will have to follow with a pomade or gel for some areas. If you are looking for something to use on lazy days, this is a good option. Keeps my hair looking presentable. Three and a half lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

A hidden drugstore gem. Probably my favorite hair oil! It's so cheap, but really leaves my hair feeling fantastic. This is heavily perfumed, yes, but it has the same lovely smell as the shampoo and conditioner! I paid probably less than $5 about a year ago - and I've just now started to run out. I've found that compared to other oils (Organix Coconut Oil, L'Oreal Eversleek, etc) this one is a bit thinner in consistency. Aka: I can put a solid 2-3 pumps on my ends and not be a greasy mess in the morning. I can actually run my fingers thru my thin, wimpy, tangly highlighted hair! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by mochila36

I love this product!!! I've been looking for a cheap, high quality product for my thick/frizzy hair and I've found it! I randomly bought it at Publix for $3.99 and was pleasant surprised. I highly recommend it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by vanillablue

I received this as a sample when I bought the Moroccan shampoo/conditioner and I did not like it. I decided to give it another shot after reading the reviews here and I am glad I did. This is an unbelievable product! I use 1-2 pumps and my hair is transformed. It is not greasy, my hair is shiny and soft. I find that the scent does not linger so it will not interfere with any perfumes. Awesome product!

7 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by misskaye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't even tell you how many compliments my hair gets ever since I started to use this! My hair is fine, with waves and this smooths it out and makes it shiny without weighing my hair down or making it greasy! It's also a perfect heat protectant.
I've used the salon brand and it was great, but I wasn't about to spend my whole paycheck on it. I found this stuff for not even half the price and it works just as good, if not better!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have used the Moroccan oil (so if you don't want to shell out money for it then don't!) yes I bought the Suave version due to budget issues and I am upset that this didn't come out sooner! :P
This is not 100% argan oil as it does have its silicones. The smell is very pleasant, but not too strong and its very light compared to moroccan oil. It did help with the smoothing, shine, and frizz control.
The only thing is that a drop goes a LONG way so be careful or you will get stuck with oily looking hair.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Maebe85

I used Moroccan Oil brand for years and picked this up at a CVS on vacation and have never looked back. It's incredibly cheap, works great and smells incredible. Great product at an amazing value. If you've looked into purchasing an "argan oil" product I would definitely recommend this product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No