July 30, 2014 | 1172 users online

Hair Treatments - Suave - Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A hidden drugstore gem. Probably my favorite hair oil! It's so cheap, but really leaves my hair feeling fantastic. This is heavily perfumed, yes, but it has the same lovely smell as the shampoo and conditioner! I paid probably less than $5 about a year ago - and I've just now started to run out. I've found that compared to other oils (Organix Coconut Oil, L'Oreal Eversleek, etc) this one is a bit thinner in consistency. Aka: I can put a solid 2-3 pumps on my ends and not be a greasy mess in the morning. I can actually run my fingers thru my thin, wimpy, tangly highlighted hair! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by mochila36

I love this product!!! I've been looking for a cheap, high quality product for my thick/frizzy hair and I've found it! I randomly bought it at Publix for $3.99 and was pleasant surprised. I highly recommend it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

Results are the exact same as Moroccan Oil brand oil. No need to spend money on the name brand. I use this as a finisher on dry hair to smooth it out on no-wash days. I use 1 full pump to distribute thoughout my hair and go back and use a 1/2 pump just on the ends. Makes hair so glossy and healthy looking. I love that this isn't sticky or heavy. This won't weigh down hair unless you use too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by vanillablue

I received this as a sample when I bought the Moroccan shampoo/conditioner and I did not like it. I decided to give it another shot after reading the reviews here and I am glad I did. This is an unbelievable product! I use 1-2 pumps and my hair is transformed. It is not greasy, my hair is shiny and soft. I find that the scent does not linger so it will not interfere with any perfumes. Awesome product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by misskaye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't even tell you how many compliments my hair gets ever since I started to use this! My hair is fine, with waves and this smooths it out and makes it shiny without weighing my hair down or making it greasy! It's also a perfect heat protectant.
I've used the salon brand and it was great, but I wasn't about to spend my whole paycheck on it. I found this stuff for not even half the price and it works just as good, if not better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

I have used the Moroccan oil (so if you don't want to shell out money for it then don't!) yes I bought the Suave version due to budget issues and I am upset that this didn't come out sooner! :P
This is not 100% argan oil as it does have its silicones. The smell is very pleasant, but not too strong and its very light compared to moroccan oil. It did help with the smoothing, shine, and frizz control.
The only thing is that a drop goes a LONG way so be careful or you will get stuck with oily looking hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Maebe85

I used Moroccan Oil brand for years and picked this up at a CVS on vacation and have never looked back. It's incredibly cheap, works great and smells incredible. Great product at an amazing value. If you've looked into purchasing an "argan oil" product I would definitely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by koko4190

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay, this product was so good to me I had to come back and write a review! (It's been years since my last one :) I have the most unruly, thick, frizzy, semi-wavy hair of anyone I know so it's a huge never ending challenge for me to find a product that works well for me. I've been using the Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum but I have to say this actually works a lot better for me plus it's like a third of the price! I tend to associate higher end hair products with quality but Suave proves otherwise. I put it in after the shower on my damp hair and a bit after I blow dried and left my hair fly away and frizz free. Love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this. Smells so nice, not greasy, not heavy; pretty, deep amber color and very affordable. Definitely another success in the suave world. I'm so into their shampoos and conditioners. This product is the icing. My hair is soft, shiny and wavy, which happens when it's well moisturized. This is also ok to rub in small amounts on legs after shaving. The fragrance lasts all day. I would call it part vanilla with earthy undertones. It's very pleasant, almost soothing. One of my favorite hair products! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by PeachyPink38

I had been watching some videos on YouTube and some of my make up gurus had started using the Argan oil and so, out of curiosity, I wanted to see what magic it would do for my hair. Now I had gone six months without getting a haircut, but after using this Suave Moroccan Argan styling oil, I feel like I can put off cutting my hair. I don't think it get rid of split ends or anything like that. But after getting out of the shower and waiting for my wet hair to dry a little so it's more damp than wet. I get 3 small pumps of this Suave oil and rub it between my hands and apply it from mid-shaft to the tips of my hair. The Tip of your hair is where it is oldest, so you need all the more conditioning and moisture.

I had only started using this Suave Argan oil for this past week and a half and I'm impressed with the product. I had bought mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $4 and some change, but the regular price is around $6.99. I used the store coupon there and got it for less. It was only after I had bought it, I found out that CVS had the Suave Moroccan Argan oil shampoo/conditioner/ and styling oil on sale: 2 for $6. When I got there, there was a bunch of coupons for the product laying right next to the bottles, so I took a coupon. I didn't buy it right away though. I decided to try the first bottle that I bought at Bed Bath Beyond first to see how I would like it and how my hair responded to the styling oil. It turns out I loved it. So on the last day of the sale, I went to a CVS and found one of the Styling Oil had a coupon attached to it so combining it with the coupon that I had got earlier, I bought 2 bottles of these Suave Moroccan Argan styling oil for $4 (and some change). What a deal! I'm not sure when I will run out of the oil though. A little goes a long way. I have long hair that goes past my bra line, and still I've used this maybe 4 times at least and I haven't really used up much of the oil. So 3 fluid ounces of this oil will last you a long time.

Performance wise - I like how you can use only 2-3 pumps of this oil and get so much benefits from it. It's so lightweight, it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. It gives my hair such a soft, sleek and silky texture. I've tried it without blow drying my hair and I like it, but when I blowdry and add hair gel or hair spray, I feel my hair looks even more fuller and more volumized. I like the shine w/o the weight. I definitely would recommend this product to any one who loves their hair and wants to take care of their hair. It is a great product. I'm quickly becoming a fan of it. I would definitely re-buy it once I run out of it. But with three bottles of it, I don't think I need to re-buy it for a long time. A little goes a long way. I suggest waiting for a sale or finding coupons and getting it at a bargain price. Never, never ever pay full price for any thing you can get less.