January 26, 2015 | 992 users online

Hair Treatments - Suave - Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 8:59:00 PM More reviews by karadownthehill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Brilliant product! It works well for adding long lasting shine without being greasy! It makes my hair so soft, and I use it before I blow dry my curly, unmanageable hair straight. I find that its a lot easier to blow dry my hair smooth after using this. It has silicones in it, so it makes for a good heat protectant. It is great value for its price. I've tried many high end salon brands, and I'm definitely going to keep using this! It is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Blinkyeye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. I have used the high end version and although I loved the smell the product was a bit heavy for my hair, which is fine and curly. I was very curious about this product because I read a great review in a magazine so I picked it up and it lives up to the promise. It smells very nice and is great at combating frizz. I cocktail this together with whatever curl product I am using and run it through my damp hair. I have also used this on it's own on the ends of my dry hair when it has looked a bit dull. The pump bottle is easy to use and the product itself lasts quite a long time. I've had my current bottle for at least a year and I haven't quite used it up yet but when I do you can bet I'll be buying a new one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Ravywedding

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Couldn't find the regular version so I had the Natural Infusion version with macadamia oil and white orchid essence.
So...I'm thinking, this product got such crazy-good reviews, will it work for me? I had easy, manageable hair, key word being had as in prior to being pregnant. After my pregnancy, my hair texture changed and frizzes up at the mere suggestion of water. I have been using It's a 10 with good results, but that $hit is pricey! So, I thought I'd try this...
Got out of the shower and squeeze dried it. I followed the directions and divided it up with I ky 1-2 pumps per section. The whole time I'm thinking, "psh, this is barely touching it, it won't do anything!" But I was cautious since many people here talked about the dangers of over-doing it.
Almost instantly, my frizz calmed down...yes, it was damp hair so the wet product could've just flattened it and yes I'm sure a percentage of it was an over eager placebo affect, but it was pretty cool!
It air dried and the perfume disappated so it wasn't too strong. The frizz had been transformed into beach waves and felt super soft and smooth. Usually, It's a 10 makes my hair smooth and big waves but for the price of this product, I was just glad it delivered on its promise.
I'm gonna try to sleep with old-school foam rollers which are pretty consistent about curling my hair and I hope this smooth, silliness holds too.
Overall, great buy and i will definitely re-purchase!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by BrittanyMariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a must have for dry hair that is dull and lifeless. This product brings it back to life with just one pump. It leaves your hair with long lasting shine throughout the whole day even on the dullest hair.(believe me) The oil is thick unlike other oils I've tried such as_garnier_ so you get many uses out of it. Be sure to focus on the ends of your hair though because it could make your skin oily and gross. I LOVE the new suave professionals(infusion) products!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by zero347

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Simply amazing product I have repurchased a few times already. Makes my wavy hair super soft without feeling greasy and kills frizz. I think I paid approx $7 USD for this as opposed to the $39 USD I was paying for a high end brand. Also no allergic reactions from me which is often a problem with hair products. Will definitely repurchase again (though I will not admit it to my stylist because they pretty much frown upon drugstore haircare).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Cupcakeyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was an OK oil. I used it on my ends then proceeded with my styling products but it left my hair oily looking which I don't like.
I now use it more for a treatment-while- doing-housework product. I apply it to my fresh wet, clean hair and wrap it in a towel and start cleaning.
I simply rinse it out about an hour later. I also use it on my elbows, feet and cuticles- works great and oddly enough not oily on my skin.
Walmart around $3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have chin length fine hair. This stuff is amazing. It styles my hir but doesn't weigh it down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely cannot live without this stuff. It's replaced Kerastase Elixir Ultime as my daytime styling serum - my hair is very coarse and has a little bit of natural wave, so I have to have something with a little bit of slip to it to knock the frizzies down. Works just as well as the Elixir Ultime, it's 6 dollars instead of 40, and I like the smell even better. Another great pick, MUA.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by ClassicPieces

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am almost at the end of my first bottle.
I use this on my hair everyday before blow drying and concentrate in the ends. After straight ironing i pass a small amount on the ends to smooth. I would say this is one of the best products out there for the price. I have used salon brands beforeand wound up throwing them outor giving them away. I even use this stuff to remove eye makeup, works like a dream.
Suave has really come thru with great products!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this with a coupon I found in the Sunday paper. I have used the original MO before and thought it was decent. I have so many serums I love already so I was hesitant to try another one. This is obviously cheaper and comes in a plastic pump bottle. It has a nice smell although it is not my favorite. Luckily it fades. I like it more for heat styling and adding shine and softness. It did leave some parts of my hair still fuzzy initially but as it absorbed, I could see what others were talking about. My curls had a nice gloss to them and my hair looked healthy. You definitely want to use a light hand as it will make your hair greasy. I use two small pumps for my long hair and emulsify in my hands before applying. It works pretty decently on its own, although I will have to follow with a pomade or gel for some areas. If you are looking for something to use on lazy days, this is a good option. Keeps my hair looking presentable. Three and a half lippies.