November 27, 2014 | 1377 users online

BB Cream - Physicians Formula - Super BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by 13girl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have about 10 foundations and BB Creams on my dresser and this is by far my favorite. This even tops my Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation and Arbonne CC Cream. It doesn't break me out, light/medium is a perfect match for my skin, it leaves me dewy but not shiny or flat and matte. I have oily skin and I don't need to touch up until the afternoon with some blotting papers. Even my dermatologist recommends PF. It's taken a lot of trial and error to find my HG and this is it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by happytypingirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

THE BEST! I have tried ALL of the expensive BB lines ( Boscia, Dr Jart) and this BB cream leaves them in the dust at a fraction of the price.

Coverage is wonderful and great filler for my large pores. I have fair skin with mild rosacea and the 'light' matches perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by lab1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The other day the airlines lost my suitcase on the way home. After a week waiting, I thought all hope was lost and went to Ulta for some replacements. I realized that replacing my Dr Denese skin care and Makeup Forever, MAC and all the brushes would cost and arm and a leg all at once. So, I decided to see what's happening in the drugstore lines for now.
I decided to try a BB cream to replace both my lotion and foundation. I settled on this Physician's Formula and WOW just WOW. It wasn't until I started using this that I realized how mattefying the MUF was! I like this slight dew look that I'm getting from this product. I was amazed at the coverage. I have slight reddening on my cheeks and it covers it well! I've been picking this up instead of the MUF that was finally returned in the missing suitcase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Nikkinichole333

I bought this by accident because it was part of a promotional package with concealer and powder. The package kind of exploded when I opened it and I ended up with product all over my hands and counter, which was kind of a bummer. But after applying a wearing this for a few days all I can say is wow. It has impressive coverage and does not cake or turn colors. I would recommend trying it and I will certainly buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Tushky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

An ok bb cream, but not something WOW for oily skin. It has a light-medium coverage, the light shade is a very good match for me, it stays put all the day, but it makes me look a little bit more oily than other foundations(the truth is that it doesn't claim to control the oil). The spf30 is a pro also. The only way I really like it is when I apply it after Paula's Choice Resist Super-Light spf30 moisturizer(which controls the oil veeeery well) and set with a good powder. I guess it will be a very good option for summer, when I don't like a totally matte finish.

I recommend it for the ones with normal to combination skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was so pleased to have found this, but sadly it oxidises on my skin and makes me look orange. Coverage is good and it's nice to apply, just the orange factor puts me off.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by blackblackblack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the first couple of weeks that I used this, all was basically well. The shade (light/medium, since it was summer) was right and the coverage and natural finish were perfect. As a rule I usualy love PF products. My t-zone was getting super oily, but what else is new? I work hard, it was the hot months, and hello- I am nearly always a bit oily of face. But one morning, about three weeks into my usage of this, I noticed I was looking a bit carroty. I had not tanned, no new products. This BB cream was OXIDIZING, and making me look like a kind of girl I am NOT. I figured it was an off day, maybe I was producing more oil, too much spf or primer, blah blah, anything to be an apologist for this freaking makeup. It continued to oxidize approximately two hours into wearing it, each day, for the next week. I blotted it off like crazy. Every napkin was the approximate shade of what my blush should be, not foundation. I finally applied it WITHOUT any other product to make sure it was this BB cream (I am not rich, I don't eliminate lightly) and I was still auditioning for a seedy reality show. Finally, I throw in the towel. It doesn't work with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by WhackyAki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a deluxe sample, and I was really impressed. I'm not big on the tinted moisturisers or BB creams because they make me look shiny and oily, this one has very decent coverage and pretty neutral on the shininess. Lasted all day, and looks REALLY nice with some powder buffed in overtop of it! It would be nice to have a bit more colour range, the light/medium one is just a shade or two too dark, that's why I took one point off....

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by atapia2

This is pretty good for a drug store brand and under $20. Its got a really nice texture, doesnt bother my sensitive skin, and leaves you looking pretty natural. I also like that Physicians Formula is a cruelty free company. I am really sick of looking at all these $45 + price tags, this one is less than $18 dollars, and worth the money.I've tested a bunch of other ones specifically department store brands costing much more and I cant say there is a remarkable difference. At the end of the day its BB cream and I do not expect it to perform like a foundation. So for me, it needs to be somewhat sheer, should have sun protection, and should make you look at bit better than no makeup at all. This one does all that. It lasts pretty well throughout the day. I took one lippie off because I am a NC 25, and I bought the light. However, this comes out with a very slightly pinkish undertone, but it does not dry that way. So if you stack it side by side with say Bobbie Brown BB Cream, it may look a wee bit pink, but it dries NEUTRAL. I am pretty yellow...and it works for me. BTW for reference, I'm fussy. I use custom blend as my foundation and if a foundation doesnt match perfectly, I wont wear it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

They had a travel sample of this at my local RiteAid so I thought I'd give it a try. I'll keep it short.

COLOR: I got the Light shade. A bit on the pink side, but I can make it work mainly because it's so sheer.

COVERAGE: Sheer to light. Period. Those who say this is full coverage are either deep in whishful thinking, or they have nothing to cover, or ... well, never mind. This does a good job of lightly evening out my skin. But it doesn't cover anything.

FINISH: On my oily but mature, dehydrated skin, this is satiny. I live in a very dry climate, so I don't know how this would work in humid conditions. I advise oily skinned ladies to dust a bit of powder on this, or you will shine like a sequin. Also, it's choc-o-block full of 'cones, so acne-prone girls, be careful.

So, is this a good or bad product? Depends on the buyer. I long-since found out that most reviews here are entirely subjective, which is why I come here to find out what's new, not what's good. So I suggest you try this out yourselves and make your own decision. I won't buy it because I don't believe it is appropriate for my needs. I just bought it only because it was a bit more than a dollar, but I won't get a full size.

Also, it says "Shake before use" on the tube, so make sure you do.