November 24, 2014 | 1827 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Flash Clean Clean Express Makeup Removing Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stung my eyes! I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by kodancerbabeee

I usually only use my Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover however my local drugstore ran out, plus I had a coupon for this, so I picked up a bottle. My first reaction when I dispensed the lotion on my fingers was not a good one, it felt like lotion coated in oil. However, I decided to give it a try. I gently rubbed the product onto my eyelashes (I wear a fair share of waterproof mascara) and let it sit a minute before using a tissue to remove the product. I was AMAZED! All my eye makeup had come off with one simple wipe of a tissue. It works well for other makeup as well and has yet to cause a breakout. The only thing I do not like about this product is that it must be removed with a cotton round/tissue and is not meant to be washed off. Otherwise, this product is great and it a good price as well!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm typically most worried that a makeup remover will break me out or cause problems with my skin. The second thing I'm worried about is that it'll actually remove my makeup and without leaving that greasy/oily feeling behind. Which is why I like lotions.

I'm not sure why I had problems with this and others seem to love it. I had to use 3 pea sizes on my entire face. I'd use one pea size and a baby wipe to remove my makeup, see not everything was removed, and have to go back in with another pea sized. The last was mostly for getting rid of my mascara (which a baby wipe alone can take care of & this didn't until the 3rd time- wtf?). So I'll use it and probably won't re-buy.

I just had high hopes, maybe I'll try the more liquid version of this....?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by tifflovescolor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If I weren't obsessed with my regular cleansing cream, this would permanently be in my kit. Great on waterproof mascara and stubborn tattoo makeup! Recommend for those on a budget with dry, sensitive or normal skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Whitestats03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This did not remove waterproof mascara. I use Better Than Sex from Too Faced and it didn't budge but smeared. Coconut oil is my go to for everything to remove makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by frandanelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok,let me start by saying that I HATE makeup removers. All of the ones Ive tried (cheap ones,expensive ones u name it) some have left my face oily,some irritated and stung my eyes leaving me blind,none cleanes all of the product out of my face etc. I just never quite found one I liked or satisfied me...that was untyl I found this! There was a coupon and sale combination going on at a local walgreens and u could buy 5 Maybelline items for 3$ each,I bought some stuff and got this because it was the cheapest and I rlly needed something to take my makeup off,so I thought why not? Ill try it. Boy am I glad I got this! Its suuuper smooth over the skin,I use waterproof mascara and waterproof eye liner and it comes off soo so easily its stupid,it doesnt sting my eyes at all and the best thing is its not oily at all! Honestly,out of all the "drug store gems" makeup stuff,this is one of them!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by lyssaw519

I have only used this once and absolutely love it. Just a quarter sized amount rubbed all over (including my eyes) removed my foundation, eyeshadow, waterproof eyeliner, and waterproof mascara with NO burning or stinging. It is easiest to remove the product with toilet paper. My face felt smooth and moisturized after, but I did follow it with a wash using my clarisonic. This stuff has earned HG status as far as removing makeup goes. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am constantly searching for an effective makeup remover that isn't an oil based product. I see the conundrum as oil removes wax BUT my skin reacts negatively and tends to break out. I picked the Makeup removing lotion at a sale for $4. I have used it for the entire face but I prefer it strictly for removing eye makeup. For the face, I find it leaves a greasy residue. For eye makeup, I take a pea size for each eye and massage it in until I feel the waterproof mascara dissolve. This is probably as close to removing the toughest waterproof makeup without having to tug and pull, sometimes it still doesn't completely take all of it off but I do follow up with another makeup removing cleanser. It does its job. The one thing I don't like is the packaging, I often disperse too much product out, prefer if it was a pump. Don't get it in your eyes, it stings!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by xylochick02

I love this stuff. It works beautifully and is incredibly simple to use - a little goes a long way. I use it right before bed and I find I don't even need any moisturizer; I've also noticed that my skin has improved in the month or so that I've been using it. It burns a bit if you get it directly in your eyes, but that usually only happens if you really use too much. Highly, highly recommend! I will keep buying this stuff as long as they keep making it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by elicandytime

I bought this for 6 bucks at Walgreen when i left my eye makeup remover at home going out for a trip on the weekend. I tried the liquid version of this where you shake it up and thought I'd like this one too since i recently got into using cream makeup removers! Sadly, I was disappointed. This stuff burned my eyelids and under my eye area! It did remove my covergirl lash blast waterproof mascara but it stung way too much! Because of that I will not repurchase. I'll stick my my andalou natural eye makeup removing lotion.