Chanel envoutante

4.8

on 8/9/2014 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My quest for the perfect berry lip color was inspired by a look Lisa Eldridge did with a mix of three discontinued lip colors. While recreating Lisa's exact look is impossible, it was that look that brought me to Chanel's Envoutante. At first I turned to Fall collections for a berry color, but the perfect match was actually from a Spring collection, Chanel's Spring 2013 collection to be exact. Long-lasting and perfect for all complexions ( I am very fair with pink undertones), Envoutante has just enough shine to it to keep from being at all Goth. Try it with Sunday Riley's Fall Leaves eye color for the perfect autumnal look.

on 10/12/2013 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

this was with the spring collex and yes, it looked great then and thru summer.

but try it NOW -- over a purple, plum, burgundy or deep red lipstick and you will realize how great it can be and how it can really transform some dark shades into more wearable plummy ones.

just gorgeous and will repurchase.

on 4/29/2013 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love love this colour especially for Spring. I think it suits all skin tones. Love the texture. It isn't long wearing compared to a matt lipstick but I still think it is a worthy addition to one's collection. It is quite similar to Dior Addict Fashion Week no.881

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Fall in love this spring with Chanel's romantic collection of lipsticks for 2013. My personal pick is "Envoutante", which is a sumptious shimmery violet/berry that looks a bit dark to be in a spring collection, but goes on sheer with just enough beautiful color intensity-the effect is simply gorgeous. I vacated from Chanel and found the most perfect liner from Mac: Vino is what you want to wear with this to give it definition. Chanel wants you to use the Chanel deep plum liner, but I like Mac's Vino far better-matches the lipstick to a tee. This shade looks like a "winter" color" but it has a sheer irridescent finish which I love so much I will wear this year round. Warms up my slightly olive complexion, brightens my hazel eyes, and it a rich contrast against my dark brunette hair. A very sultry, sexy look, which I am loving...Im in my forties and didn't think these darker shades could still work on me without looking goth....this one works beautifully. Worth every penny of the ridiculous price,and as such, I will repurchase.

Popular Lipsticks