Michael Todd True Organics Hyaluronic + C Antioxidant Moisturizing Serum

on 9/5/2015 5:59:00 AM

This product is an absolute waste of money. The packaging is cheap, breaks easily, and not practical. The product itself is heavy on the skin, smells off, and does nothing at all for my skin. This product is a rip off and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

on 2/24/2014 11:26:00 AM

I've been using this serum for awhile its a good price for the amount that you get comparing to other similar products.

My skin looks amazing since using this and really helps moisturize my skin with a light serum not a heavy cream. It soaks right in and keeps my skin soft.

on 2/3/2014 9:37:00 PM

I purchased this after having a microdermabrasion treatment and being told that my skin was extremely dry for my age (41). I had been using Mary Kay's timewise repair system prior to that with retinol. My esthetician suggested that I try a moisturizer with hyaluronic acid in it rather than retinol, since retinol can be drying. I did an Internet search and found Michael Todd products. I actually purchased the entire Years Younger package, which included this product. After using it for 3 weeks, my skin is noticeably drier and more wrinkled looking. I am planning on returning it and going back to Mary Kay. Also, 2 of the pumps broke within just a couple of days, very irritating, since I had to open it up and dig the product out with my finger.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i got a sample of this. it is nice, very moisturising. i didn't like the smell. i would buy it as i like another serum much more than this one.

on 8/16/2013 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I can't live without this stuff. It feels wonderful on my skin and soaks in beautifully. I love the scent and the texture. I don't know if it's this serum or the citrus moisturizer, but hyper-pigmentation on my cheeks lightened noticeably within the first week of using these two together. I wasn't even trying to lighten them, so that was a surprise bonus. I don't think it's suitable for oily skin, but it's manna from heaven for my dry skin. I'm surprised more people aren't raving about this.

As for most skin care from Michael Todd, I pretty much detest the packaging. The colors are cool (I love purple), and who can complain about a pump? I can. Two of my lotions lost their pumping action, although Michael Todd's excellent customer service replaced them right away at their own cost. But it's the cheap, monster sized packaging that really gets on my nerves. They are so needlessly large and bulky and unwieldy, and don't bear any resemblance to the product volume on the inside.

Besides the packaging annoyance, I love this serum.

on 3/16/2013 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wished this product worked for me because the ingredients are wonderful and what I was looking for.I did not care for the floral scent, but I think that this was just too heavy for my skin I guess, I have oily combo s kin thats clog prone and after using this for about a week &a half I noticed I was getting white heads. So unfortunatly back it went.

on 1/6/2013 9:21:00 PM

I love this stuff! It contains everything I want in a serum (hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, niacinamide). It's packaged in a pump, which is fantastic; however, it seems too bulky for the amount it contains. The texture is very creamy, and I can actually see the "streaking" on my face when applied (if that makes sense), but once I rub it in, it disappears, and my skin feels incredibly soft. My skintone looks even, and my pores seem to diminish in size. It hasn't caused breakouts, but unfortunately it hasn't prevented them either. I haven't noticed lightening of freckles or sunspots, but Ive only been using it for about a month. This serum moisturizes my skin enough, but also seems to lessen mid-day shine (esp on my nose). I would purchase this again.