October 31, 2014 | 1428 users online

Moisturizers - Michael Todd True Organics - Hyaluronic + C Antioxidant Moisturizing Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by MakeupEllie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product. I used to use Murad C-serum but it was very costly. I was looking for a good alternative when I got a sample pumpkin mask in Ipsy. I was very impressed with the mask and went ahead and bought this.
In a few weeks, I saw significant improvement in the tone and texture of my skin and it was a few shades lighter than original. I also love the fact that it is organic and within reasonable price range. Thank you so much!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Hsharon33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this serum for awhile its a good price for the amount that you get comparing to other similar products.

My skin looks amazing since using this and really helps moisturize my skin with a light serum not a heavy cream. It soaks right in and keeps my skin soft.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by tnellp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this after having a microdermabrasion treatment and being told that my skin was extremely dry for my age (41). I had been using Mary Kay's timewise repair system prior to that with retinol. My esthetician suggested that I try a moisturizer with hyaluronic acid in it rather than retinol, since retinol can be drying. I did an Internet search and found Michael Todd products. I actually purchased the entire Years Younger package, which included this product. After using it for 3 weeks, my skin is noticeably drier and more wrinkled looking. I am planning on returning it and going back to Mary Kay. Also, 2 of the pumps broke within just a couple of days, very irritating, since I had to open it up and dig the product out with my finger.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i got a sample of this. it is nice, very moisturising. i didn't like the smell. i would buy it as i like another serum much more than this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Decobalgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't live without this stuff. It feels wonderful on my skin and soaks in beautifully. I love the scent and the texture. I don't know if it's this serum or the citrus moisturizer, but hyper-pigmentation on my cheeks lightened noticeably within the first week of using these two together. I wasn't even trying to lighten them, so that was a surprise bonus. I don't think it's suitable for oily skin, but it's manna from heaven for my dry skin. I'm surprised more people aren't raving about this.

As for most skin care from Michael Todd, I pretty much detest the packaging. The colors are cool (I love purple), and who can complain about a pump? I can. Two of my lotions lost their pumping action, although Michael Todd's excellent customer service replaced them right away at their own cost. But it's the cheap, monster sized packaging that really gets on my nerves. They are so needlessly large and bulky and unwieldy, and don't bear any resemblance to the product volume on the inside.

Besides the packaging annoyance, I love this serum.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wished this product worked for me because the ingredients are wonderful and what I was looking for.I did not care for the floral scent, but I think that this was just too heavy for my skin I guess, I have oily combo s kin thats clog prone and after using this for about a week &a half I noticed I was getting white heads. So unfortunatly back it went.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by curlycuesue

I love this stuff! It contains everything I want in a serum (hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, niacinamide). It's packaged in a pump, which is fantastic; however, it seems too bulky for the amount it contains. The texture is very creamy, and I can actually see the "streaking" on my face when applied (if that makes sense), but once I rub it in, it disappears, and my skin feels incredibly soft. My skintone looks even, and my pores seem to diminish in size. It hasn't caused breakouts, but unfortunately it hasn't prevented them either. I haven't noticed lightening of freckles or sunspots, but Ive only been using it for about a month. This serum moisturizes my skin enough, but also seems to lessen mid-day shine (esp on my nose). I would purchase this again.