January 26, 2015 | 2182 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2015 3:50:00 AM More reviews by ayoocynthiagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i don't like the shade selection. i need something that is between light to medium and medium deep. garnier has to come out with a medium shade! i mix this bb cream with foundations that are darker than my skin, (i never purchase them darker on purpose, i just suck at choosing shades). when i use it on its own, it has a pink undertone, extenuates pores and sometimes clings to dry patches. i dont like this enough to use it alone but i will hold onto it to mix with darker foundations when i need it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2015 10:49:00 AM More reviews by ccolleen

I didn't finish this bottle I had purchased.

Too greasy for my oily skin for use during the summer. My makeup slid around on my face if I applied it in the afternoon and stayed out till late at night. Coverage is cruddy too, I needed a lot to cover my discoloration and then more to blend it in with the rest of my face that was NOT that color. It was too yellow for my complexion and my face looked weirdly tan. I'm pink, yeah, but this was like a fake tanner for me. I have no idea who on earth is this yellow.

This also did nothing to erase my pores, its thin greasy texture just sat and highlighted them. I also think it may have caused a breakout on my skin. Its just too greasy to get off easily at night with cleanser + remover, you also have to remove all of your skins moisture barrier to get it completely off, except, of course, if you change your clothes or sleep on your side, in which case its all over your shirt or pillowcase.

I made a mess of my makeup bag once with it cause i set it down without the cap completely on while I covered my pimples and it poured out everywhere.

Ugh. I'm actually mad that I bought into the hype and purchased this, good thing its cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2015 10:11:00 AM More reviews by KennaB

i really like this product. i think it gives about a medium coverage, the color matches my skin well. the one thing i dont like about this product is the packaging. when i squirt some out on my fingers and then i set the tube down on its side, if i dont put the cap back on right away, a whole bunch of product comes out of the tube, and onto my vanity. its really not a huge deal because this product is fairly inexpensive and you get a large amount, its just kind of a pain when i have to clean up a little puddle of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Skullkandi22

I love this product, I bought one the year before last, use it pretty much 6/7 days every week, and it lasted me 15 month, so worth the money, initially I thought it was expensive at 9.99 but given how long it lasted it was certainly worth the money, it's a light coverage for every day use, great for evening out uneven skin tones. Not good for covering spots as it's a thin consistency but I just pop a bit of concealer on when I'm having a bad skin day. I am very pale and the colour isn't orange which I love, as even the palest foundations are sometimes too dark for my pasty complexion lol.

I have just bought some more as I think it's fab!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by hayleygracexo

This BB Cream is awesome. It is my go to for when I can't be bothered with a full face of makeup.

The coverage is SO good but doesn't look at all cakey - sometimes I wear this just on it's own for a dewy, light look or build it on with my Real Techniques sponge if I'm breaking out or want a bit more coverage. It is quite runny but is very easy to blend.

The only thing I hate is the packaging which was fine at the start but now leaks very easily. Still, I love it and will definitely repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by jacielsmommy

This is my favorite drugstore BB cream. It has a natural satin finish & is a build able medium coverage BB cream. I don't care for the squeeze tube because it does get messy but since what's in it is so great it doesn't really bother me that much. Remember to shake it well before using as to make sure everything is mixed up well. At about $9 (where I am) it's also a great value. The only reason I took one lippie off is because after having my second bottle for a while it's been starting to smell a little like alcohol when I'm putting it on my face. The smell goes away pretty quickly but I don't like it. Maybe it's about time I get a new one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

I've tried the original version of this be cream and in a way liked it. The original was too oily for me causing it to slip off my skin easily and it smudged everywhere. I've only tried this particular once and so far it is honestly one of my best be creams I've bought. It covers a lot more than other bb creams I've had and it does mattify. I use the garner bb cream concealer with it and they look flawless together but like every other makeup, it can cake.
how I make it not cake:
-exfoliate
-moisturize (wait for lotion to dry)
-prime
-put a light amount on problem areas;blend
-put a reasonable amount on
-concealer
-then I blot with an oil sheet and powder my face.
The texture is very liquidity which I am not a big fan of but it blends easily, I usually use liquid face products during the winter (which it is about to snow here) since I don't sweat and it won't smudge off as easily. Anyways, I would repurchase this, it's a great product. Just be careful on how you use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 More reviews by jess1cagraham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a HUGE fan of this product. It has become my holy grail, go-to foundation I wear on a daily basis. I have oily, acne-prone skin, and I have tried every foundation out there to meet my needs: doesn't oxidize, gives flawless coverage, keeps me matte, and this product does all of the above and more. I am super oily, so I find after about 5 hours I am needing to powder my t-zone, but that is completely understandable because I am not hoping to find a miracle product. When I am running around and sweat on my forehead area, I do find it does come off pretty easy, but I am not too concerned. Double wear was my favourite foundation for a long time, and that one did separate on my face a bit after a few hours, so when I applied this after reading amazing reviews I was shocked to find my face looking 10x better than Estee Lauder had ever made it look. Definitely will be repurchasing for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by sarahvilleneuve

Best BB cream for Oily/Combination skin ! I've bought this in light / medium since my skin tone is fair-medium and I'm so happy with it! It matches perfectly my skin tone in summer but also in winter. It immediately give me that fresh, flawless finish look without effort. Plus, I really like the formula. It isn't thick, I would say it's more on the liquid side. I also personally think it smells amazing (smell like alcohol, it smell so clean ! - I do not like overly sweet smell) The packaging could be better since if it's not hold in a vertical position it becomes a mess but eh, it's a Garnier product. I think it is a very good quality / price / quantity product . (12 or 14 $CAD at my local Walmart for 60 mL - you get more product than many other brands) Would definitely recommend this to someone. Go buy it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Liz318

This is my favorite bb for from October -June. Unfortunatly it never matches my skin tone durring the summer and going a shade up is too dark so I put it aside. I apply this with a dense stipple brush, I love the coverage! I can put this on with just blush and lipgloss and I feel instantly put together.

My biggest annoyance with this product is the packaging. OMG it leaks everywhere if I forget to store it with the cap facing up. Very annoying.
Packagung aside, I enjoy this product and m currently on my 2nd tube.