Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 4%. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides].

I have combination/oily skin and products that I've tried in the past have either caked up when applied or made my face feel even oilier. I love this BB cream! I use the light which fits my skin tone perfectly. It applies flawlessly and keeps the oil under control all day while still giving my face a dewey fresh look. I have sensitive skin as well and this product has never given me any issues. My one complaint is that the applicator tube can get a little messy (since the cream is somewhat thin) which can be a pain to clean up.

on 3/29/2015 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I love this bb cream! I have combination skin and while I still get a little bit oily (esp around my t-zone), its a lot less than how I get with other products. It has light to medium coverage, but you can definitely build up the coverage in specific problem areas. My skin is also slightly sensitive but this hasnt broken me out at all. Definitely my HG bb cream and I loooove wearing it everyday!

Tip: Store this product with the cap facing up unless you want the product to run everywhere when you open it. Only downfall of this product tbh.

I absolutely love this product! I personally suffer from naturally extremely red cheeks when embarrassed or flushed and am always looking for a foundation or cream to cover my severe redness. This bb cream glides on my skin, is easily blendable and provides enough coverage when applied with a brush that the majority of my redness is covered without looking cakey! The bb cream makes me look wide awake and have a healthy glow to my skin. It also manages to keep my oily t-zone in check (I only powder max. twice a day compared to powdering maybe 7 or 8 with my usual mac foundation). The only downfall to this bb cream is because the consistency is so runny, if I leave the product laying on it's side as soon as I take the lid off the product will come oozing out quite quickly. Other then that I highly recommend this product! ABSOLUTELY LOVE.

on 3/15/2015 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really wanted to like this product. BUT THIS IS HORRIBLE on my OILY SKIN. It looks really natural and great at first but I have REALLY OILY SKIN. After an hour, I look pretty dewy and about two hours in, I am an oil slick... I do enjoy wearing this if I am running errands for a few hours. However, this is not long lasting at all. I get too oily too fast and I'd rather just wear a foundation.

Pros:
Natural
On the go
A lot of product for $10-13

Cons:
NO oil control (NOT long lasting on super oily skin)
Can settle into fine lines
Very limited shade selection (only 3 colors)

I would not recommend this to someone who has super oily skin... I think if you have dry, normal, or combo skin, it would work great. For me, no.

on 3/3/2015 12:48:00 PM

I like that this product is really liquidy so you don't feel like your wearing a ton of stuff on your face, it feels really light. The only downside of that is that it tends to leak. It hasn't irritated my skin so far which is a good sign, but unfortunately I can't love this product. It goes on easily enough (I use my fingers to pat it on my skin) and when you look at it from afar my skin looks glowing and healthy.. However, when you look closely and in natural lighting it looks TERRIBLE. It looks really obvious that I'm wearing something and it tends to look patchy and it highlights any peach fuzz. Perhaps there's a better way to apply it? Some people have said that it looks better the longer you wear it so I suppose I'll test that theory, but at the moment I can't say I love this bb cream :(

on 2/3/2015 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this bb cream soo much! I first purchased it about two years ago for quick mornings before school and now its my everyday foundation. I've repurchased this because of the coverage that you can achieve with this product. Also one bottle lasts a very long time. Lately I've been stippling it on with my elf powder brush and I get flawless coverage. I've been trying to clear up my skin with the new proactiv plus line so I just want to use one product on my skin and this acts as a foundation and a concealer. I also apply this under my eyes and it does a decent job. I also have very oily skin and this wears well throughout the day, especially when i set it with my loreal true match or rimmel stay matte powder.The only slight downside of this product would be the packaging.It's very liquidy and can get messy so you have to store it upside down, but the actual bb cream is amazing. Next time you're in cvs or a drugstore pick this up! You won't be disappointed!!

on 2/2/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Shade range is horrible. Medium/Deep is too light for me and it makes my dark spots look horrible :( It is very messy & i'm just not happy about it. Worst $12 dollars i have ever spent. I really wanted to like this because it's for oily skin. But it just doesn't work for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i don't like the shade selection. i need something that is between light to medium and medium deep. garnier has to come out with a medium shade! i mix this bb cream with foundations that are darker than my skin, (i never purchase them darker on purpose, i just suck at choosing shades). when i use it on its own, it has a pink undertone, extenuates pores and sometimes clings to dry patches. i dont like this enough to use it alone but i will hold onto it to mix with darker foundations when i need it!

on 1/7/2015 10:49:00 AM

I didn't finish this bottle I had purchased.

Too greasy for my oily skin for use during the summer. My makeup slid around on my face if I applied it in the afternoon and stayed out till late at night. Coverage is cruddy too, I needed a lot to cover my discoloration and then more to blend it in with the rest of my face that was NOT that color. It was too yellow for my complexion and my face looked weirdly tan. I'm pink, yeah, but this was like a fake tanner for me. I have no idea who on earth is this yellow.

This also did nothing to erase my pores, its thin greasy texture just sat and highlighted them. I also think it may have caused a breakout on my skin. Its just too greasy to get off easily at night with cleanser + remover, you also have to remove all of your skins moisture barrier to get it completely off, except, of course, if you change your clothes or sleep on your side, in which case its all over your shirt or pillowcase.

I made a mess of my makeup bag once with it cause i set it down without the cap completely on while I covered my pimples and it poured out everywhere.

Ugh. I'm actually mad that I bought into the hype and purchased this, good thing its cheap.

on 1/7/2015 10:11:00 AM

i really like this product. i think it gives about a medium coverage, the color matches my skin well. the one thing i dont like about this product is the packaging. when i squirt some out on my fingers and then i set the tube down on its side, if i dont put the cap back on right away, a whole bunch of product comes out of the tube, and onto my vanity. its really not a huge deal because this product is fairly inexpensive and you get a large amount, its just kind of a pain when i have to clean up a little puddle of product.