Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 7/30/2015 4:07:00 PM

I just moved from desert dry Colorado to humid as heck Wisconsin in the middle of the summer. My awesome MAC face and body was just too oily and too short lasting for these current conditions - and I refuse to powder the heck out of my face. I bought this and have been wearing it daily over another sunscreen, and it's heaven. Definitely a full coverage BB, and I have to use even less of this than I do my regular MAC. I also find that I need to apply with a foundation brush, then buff out with a flat top to get a smooth look. I imagine a Beauty Blender would fix this problem, but I don't have one. In the light/medium tone, I get great coverage that still looks like skin in the sunshine, no separation, and no oxidation as the day goes on. I even use this to cover spots on my chest and body to even everything out while still looking fresh. This tube is sooo big that it's probably going to go bad, or I'll get bored with it before I run out.

on 7/16/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I've tried many BB/CC/DD/etc. Creams and Tinted Moisturizers and this is the ONLY one (so far) that has "my idea" of a matte finish. It actually controls oil, and it doesn't have any of the "shimmer" and "glow" that makes oily skin look greasy. This BB is very much like one of the "serum foundations" that every makeup brand is releasing this summer. If you want a true "cream" this may disappoint you, but its serum texture is a huge plus for me. Garnier BB Cream feels refreshing as soon as it's applied, and it "sets" (as matte makeup should), and doesn't budge. I don't wear anything under this...I use it as my one-step face product. I am pleased with the broad-spectrum sunscreens (Octinoxate 3%; Titanium Dioxide 4.7%.) A little goes a long way, so there's a LOT in this container. Garnier BB Cream is a quick, easy, flattering "everyday" makeup. I like makeup to look as much like skin as possible. For SPF 20, Garnier BB does a good job. Also, this BB is tenacious...it even stays on well when I swim! The only negatives for me are the perfumey scent, and the pink undertones. I wish this wasn't fragranced. It has a nice, clean, pleasant fragrance, but it's noticeable for a long time, and it bugs me. (This is my problem though, not the BB Cream's). Overall, this is a terrific product, especially for the low price.)

on 7/9/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG BB Cream / Foundation! I'm an NC20 and feel like the Light/Med shade works for me. My skin is combo-oily, much more oily in the warmer months.

This covers like a light-to-med coverage foundation but is much thinner and more comfortable on the skin. It gets rid of redness and any small marks on my face. I do need to use a separate concealer for very, very red breakouts, but I don't mind. It still allows a good amount of my natural skin to show through and I don't look or feel like I'm wearing a mask. I set this with Stay Matte powder from Rimmel and I feel like that keeps me oily-free for about half the day. I do find I have to re-apply my powder around lunchtime but I don't mind at all. This BB cream sits beautifully under my other makeup, it doesn't make them fade or get patchy.

I truly believe this is the best American BB Cream on the market right now. It has it all: oil-control, modest coverage, and a natural finish. Good job Garnier!

MY HOLY GRAIL FOUDATION!!!! Not only is this product amazing, it lasts FOREVER! It has amazing coverage for a bb cream but still doesn't look like a foundation. It literally looks like a second skin! It covers my acne and acne scars easily. My skin is very oily so I do set it with a powder but it doesn't need any extra coverage! It has good staying power, about 8-10 hours until you need to reapply. But with a primer it will last over 12 hours!! I've never liked bb creams because I've always needed fuller coverage, and I've never loved full coverage foundation because it feels so heavy. This is neither of those, it's great coverage and so lightweight I forget I'm wearing it. I would reccomend this bb cream to everyone. $11 and it will last about 4 months!

This is my first BB Cream, which a friend had recommended to me. I have previously either used foundation or gone makeup-free. I tried a tinted moisturizer, but didn't like it, as I wanted a little more coverage. This BB Cream offers the perfect in-between coverage; more than a tinted moisturizer, but less coverage than a foundation. The Light/Medium color works well for my skin tone, and I appreciate the fact that this formula is made for combination skin. I do notice my skin looks a little bit oily by the end of the day, but that is normal for me - I think this controls my oil fairly well; granted, now that I am closer to 30 than 20 my skin is less oily than it was in my teens and early 20s. The coverage is just enough to cover the dark spots from old acne lesions, but it would not be enough coverage for problem skin. I really like using this in the summer because it doesn't feel like I have any makeup on. And the SPF is genius! Keep in mind, though, for SPF to be effective, you need to reapply SPF-containing products if you will be outside longer than 2 hours after putting it on. I wouldn't reapply the BB cream but I'd use a light sunscreen for the face over it if I were to be outside all day. And yes, if I ran out of this product I am pretty certain I'd buy it again: great price (was $9.96 when I got it), simple squeeze tube packaging, and offers nice, light coverage.

I have combination/oily skin and products that I've tried in the past have either caked up when applied or made my face feel even oilier. I love this BB cream! I use the light which fits my skin tone perfectly. It applies flawlessly and keeps the oil under control all day while still giving my face a dewey fresh look. I have sensitive skin as well and this product has never given me any issues. My one complaint is that the applicator tube can get a little messy (since the cream is somewhat thin) which can be a pain to clean up.

on 3/29/2015 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I love this bb cream! I have combination skin and while I still get a little bit oily (esp around my t-zone), its a lot less than how I get with other products. It has light to medium coverage, but you can definitely build up the coverage in specific problem areas. My skin is also slightly sensitive but this hasnt broken me out at all. Definitely my HG bb cream and I loooove wearing it everyday!

Tip: Store this product with the cap facing up unless you want the product to run everywhere when you open it. Only downfall of this product tbh.

I absolutely love this product! I personally suffer from naturally extremely red cheeks when embarrassed or flushed and am always looking for a foundation or cream to cover my severe redness. This bb cream glides on my skin, is easily blendable and provides enough coverage when applied with a brush that the majority of my redness is covered without looking cakey! The bb cream makes me look wide awake and have a healthy glow to my skin. It also manages to keep my oily t-zone in check (I only powder max. twice a day compared to powdering maybe 7 or 8 with my usual mac foundation). The only downfall to this bb cream is because the consistency is so runny, if I leave the product laying on it's side as soon as I take the lid off the product will come oozing out quite quickly. Other then that I highly recommend this product! ABSOLUTELY LOVE.

on 3/15/2015 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really wanted to like this product. BUT THIS IS HORRIBLE on my OILY SKIN. It looks really natural and great at first but I have REALLY OILY SKIN. After an hour, I look pretty dewy and about two hours in, I am an oil slick... I do enjoy wearing this if I am running errands for a few hours. However, this is not long lasting at all. I get too oily too fast and I'd rather just wear a foundation.

Pros:
Natural
On the go
A lot of product for $10-13

Cons:
NO oil control (NOT long lasting on super oily skin)
Can settle into fine lines
Very limited shade selection (only 3 colors)

I would not recommend this to someone who has super oily skin... I think if you have dry, normal, or combo skin, it would work great. For me, no.

on 3/3/2015 12:48:00 PM

I like that this product is really liquidy so you don't feel like your wearing a ton of stuff on your face, it feels really light. The only downside of that is that it tends to leak. It hasn't irritated my skin so far which is a good sign, but unfortunately I can't love this product. It goes on easily enough (I use my fingers to pat it on my skin) and when you look at it from afar my skin looks glowing and healthy.. However, when you look closely and in natural lighting it looks TERRIBLE. It looks really obvious that I'm wearing something and it tends to look patchy and it highlights any peach fuzz. Perhaps there's a better way to apply it? Some people have said that it looks better the longer you wear it so I suppose I'll test that theory, but at the moment I can't say I love this bb cream :(