September 17, 2014 | 1295 users online

Makeup Brushes - Hakuhodo - Itabake Large

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by mymkup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This brush is worth every penny! And I debated a looong time before ordering it. I bought it specifically to countour my cheeks. I wanted a really defined line that I couldn't achieve with other brushes. Smaller ones work but then it's hard to get the contour even on moth sides. This brush is so amazing!! The trick is to only dip one end of the brush (about half of the width) in your contour powder or bronzer, place the part of the brush with the product where the top of your ear starts or right above it and blend down towards the corner of your lip. The line just fades as it gets closer to your lip and you can swipe the brush upward to blend up a little bit. It comes out perfect every time. I haven't tried it w/ cream products yet but I'm sure it would work just as well because goat hair is great w/ cream products from my experience. I stick to powder so I don't have to wash it after each use. The hairs are extremely soft but dense at the same time. It retains it's shape really well even without a brush guard, but if I had one that fit I'm sure I would use it :). Its really lightweight, which is not a bad thing since you have to hold it a different way (I hold it on the two sides and not the middle if that makes sense. I just feel like I have to be extra careful with it since the handle is not coated and seems kinda fragile because of it's light weight. I also have the Nars version but the one not as wide but this one is 10 times better. If you like a defined contour you won't regret buying this brush!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No