December 20, 2014 | 847 users online

Lipstick - Soap & Glory - Super-Colour Fabulipstick Missing Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

How cute is this retro-inspired packaging? While I was in England, I picked this up in Boots. The lipstick has a light, sort of sugary scent, but no taste. Its got a nice, moisturizing formula and finish, and is really long-wearing. The Missing Pink is a nude, cool-toned pink, very natural and wearble. Unfortunately, Soap & Glory make-up isn't widely available in Canada or I would get some more shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 7:58:00 AM More reviews by 26random5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product has a realy nice natural colour with a hint of shimmer it's realy moisterising and seems to give my lips a more defined shape. However the price is quite hight but worth it. The packaging is nothing special but there's nothing wrong with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by jj192

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous colour and formulation. This is very moisturising and not in the least bit chalky. My lips are quite pigmented but this shade is very true and doesn't fight against my colouring. Its a beautiful, grown-up pink and it's a big hit with me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Vertandor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A lovely natural pink on me, slight shimmer, very moisturising. Got the colour as part of a six-part palette of S&G lipsticks, but will definitely get this colour on it's own.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have put that I would not buy this product again because I did not like the shade but the actual formula is very moisturising.
This shade is a shimmery deep pink, does not dry out or bleed.
As I said, the formula is actually really nice and I will definitely try more in this range but this colour was too shimmery for me.

The packaging is nice and sturdy, the S&G imprinted on the actual lipstick is a nice touch too. The product is quite pricey and I didn't really want to pay the price for a skincare brand turned make-up brand but I'm not disappointed with the quality of the product. I also have this in Naked Beige and that's a great shade.