August 31, 2014 | 1343 users online

Eye Shadow - Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Colour - Jungle

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by lilybp

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this as a liner on the upper lid and it's great! I always get compliments. It's probably too dark to use as a shadow for most occasions (for me, anyway).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by thekatlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the Caviar Eye Sticks! I own this color and Plum, which is a beautiful dark plum color. They are incredibly pigmented; you only need a light hand with this. I'm giving this product a 4 simply because it lasts 8 hrs by itself, whereas if I prime my lids first, it lasts more than 10 hrs! Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Beach

Love, love, love this color and all the caviar eye sticks. I use them to line the water line and upper lid line. They last all day and don't fade. I have almost most of the colors and use them all. I would repurchase again and again. Great product and great color!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by inbetweendays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the concept of Caviar Stick Eye Colour, in general, but Jungle did not work for me (NC30). It is described as a "deep olive green" but it is a brownish-green which doesn't have much dimension. The review below describes it as "flat" and I agree wholeheartedly. The one positive is that the formula lasts all day. I can make it work by just smudging a very tiny bit into my lash line, but it doesn't complement or flatter my brown eyes. There are much better shades in this line; I will definitely purge this one and would not buy again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by ceen

Amongst the poorer performing pigments in this otherwise excellently formulated range. This dark green has a tendency to appear dull and flat, unless another shade is applied on top to lift it.

The result, as a standalone pigment, leans to the murky and muddy, so not attractive.

A pity.