July 28, 2014 | 1204 users online

Eye Shadow - Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Colour - Cocoa

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by ViMaquillage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I carry this around me every where, it's great for the waterline as it lasts ALL DAY long! Be careful if you accidentally apply it on your under eye because it sets quickly and will be a pain to remove. That attests to how long it can stay. This was intended as a shadow stick which I have used when I needed to alter my day long into an evening one.

It's a dark brown with bronze flecks.

It's similar to Mac's eye kohl in Teddy but not a dupe.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, red rimmed eyes.

I am just not reaching for this stick, because I would swear it kept pulling the redness of my eyes out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by sailorj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great brown e/s or e/l with gold shimmer...A beautiful neutral brown that isn't too red or too cool. These go on creamy, you have about 10 seconds before it sets and then they wear like iron. I either apply this as eyeliner with an eyeliner brush or apply it right from the tube and then blend for a quick smoky eye. I love brown with gold shimmer and this is the prettiest I've tried in awhile. I'm sure other companies have some perfect brown eyeshadows with gold flecks that are in powder form, but I love cream eyeshadows in general. This wears on me all day without creasing, I do have greasy eyelids and I wear UDPP no matter what is going on my eye. I've never tried it without primer but my understanding of the Caviar Sticks is that they are indeed, long wearing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ceen

My favourite shade in this excellent range. For brunettes with a penchant for deep, smoky taupes, this is a must. Creates a sophisticated look with just a few swipes. To do this shade justice, though, you really do have to wear it 'full on' and on its own, balanced out with (nothing more than) a nude lip.
Oh, and be prepared for the compliments to follow!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No