H2O H20 plus aqualibrium toner

3.0

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love this toner! I don't know why this didn't get better reviews, this is so refreshing and smells so good! I recieved this as a gift for a special occasion, and I have had it over a year now, and still have so much left. My skin is always so puffed up, and oily and this just feels so good. There are a lot of hydrating properties in this toner, including seaweed. I like to use this early in the morning, to refresh my skin after a good night of sleep, and right before I go to bed, as a way to cleanse. I get super oily through the day especially on my nose, and chin, forehead area. I definitely recommend!

on 11/3/2013 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Got this as a free sample. I use it when I'm giving myself a facial. A pretty standard toner, but I am part of the camp that doesn't believe toners are a necessary step. It is very refreshing though, but that's about it.

on 1/6/2013 6:58:00 AM

This toner is not hydrating and caused breakout on my chin and upper lip. It is not effective for dry combination skin nor it help to improve my skin condition. Their H20 marine toner ( new green packaging) is better and this toner is a waste of my money. When toner suppose to clarify dirt inside my pores, it caused me acne and acne scars. Very disappointed and will not repurchase this range again.