October 22, 2014 | 1200 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by nikhe

worst product

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by jhc19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know the price of this item because I received this mascara as a gift, but I'm glad I didn't pay for it because this mascara is terrible. I tried applying the mascara without curling and I didn't notice any difference between that and my natural lashes.My biggest problem with it isn't in regards to its curling abilities though because I always use an eyelash curler anyway, but the formula made my lashes feel very dry and crunchy. My lashes are long but sparse and this mascara does nothing for length and volume as well. The only thing going for it is the pretty packaging. It's a shame as this is my first MISSHA product and I've heard a lot of good things about the brand, but I'll continue looking into their other products.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by JamLam

Tried this mascara as I love missha range of BB creams and thought that I would like other products from them.... But i am left rather disappointed! I purchased the *curling* mascara but it did not live up to its specification. The formula was far to wet and there was so much product on the wand that application was difficult, felt like I was just wiping mascara on. So I was left with lashes which were droopy and stuck together - no evidence of curled lashes visible... Worse of all the formula took forever to dry. I paid $50 NZD for this which is rather expensive considering the brand and what I got out.. I attempted to use this the other day and remembered why I stopped using it. Would not ever recommend this to any one!