July 30, 2014 | 1655 users online

Blush - Becca - Beach Tint Strawberry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by kaykre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Becca Beach Tints are a multi-use cream stain product that can be used on the cheeks and lips. They claim to be water-resistant and kiss-proof and they smell just like their names.

Because I live in a very hot climate, these are a holy grail product for me. They stay on all day, come in a beautiful range of colors, can be used as blush and lip color, and I don't need a brush to apply. Unlike many cream and liquid blushes, these aren't greasy or oily at all. They dry down and set pretty quickly and I can't feel them on my skin.

Strawberry is a subtle warm orangey red.. I have uploaded swatches of the 8 shades I own (they are also posted under other Beach Tint reviews as well).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by hisquiggle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Strawberry is a warm, slightly orange-based red that I think would look beautiful on a huge range of skintones. It's similar in color to NARS Exhibit A blush, but Strawberry has less orange and is much easier to apply. If you're not familiar with the Beach Tint formula, it's a silicone-based cream that gives you plenty of time to blend and dries down looking completely natural. I have NC30 skin and Strawberry gives me the kind of flush that taking a jog or sitting in a sauna would. I use a rice grain sized dot on each cheek, and blend it in with a duo fibre brush. If you're fairer than I am, you could even use half that amount for a noticeable flush. Fingers work fine with the Beach Tint formula, but I find that using a brush blends the color faster and more seamlessly. On the lips, Strawberry gives a summery warm red tint that would be ideal for those just venturing into wearing red lipsticks and want to start with something sheer. I've never had problems with Strawberry separating in the tube, which does happen with some of the other Beach Tint shades. Despite the tube being so small, Strawberry will last you a long time because you don't need much product and it lasts all day without powdering on top. This shade would complement skintones ranging from the very fair to the very deep.