August 23, 2014 | 1386 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Drama Cream Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the product, worst packaging ever. Te liner is smooth, creamy, long lasting, everything you want in a liner, really. Except for the annoying packaging! It's so hard to screw up and down. There will be times where it works just fine, and then times when you can't even bring the stick of liner up. Annoying, but I really love the product so I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by ishiharaseth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd like to start by saying that I have no idea what the contact lens reviewer is on about - I wear soft contact lenses and circle lenses, and have never had an issue with this eyeliner. Ever. Even when it's on my waterline.
Anyway, the staying power of this liner is commendable. It goes on smoothly and has a bold finish without you having to go over it more than once. Definitely going to pick up some more colors to try. The only gripe I do have is that the tube doesn't really like to twist....

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Andi14

This product is not worth the hype. I wear soft contact lenses. I know my fellow contact lens wearers will agree with me that the protein build-up you get can be quite annoying. Well, I think that this liner has some kind of oil in it. The eyeliner got on my contact lenses and I got the protein build-up with it the first day I wore the eyeliner. I had to throw the lenses away. Won't be using this anymore or recommending it to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Corchete

Me gusta el acabado que da, además de ser muy suaves.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the 2nd eyeliner I've purchased. There seems to be a problem getting the stick to turn so the liner can emerge. The 2nd time this has happened. It's good, color nice, and staying power but not enough to not be able to use the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by LadyBugGrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this drugstore eyeliner! The staying power is amazing! I have super watery eyes and even my Urban Decay 24/7 liner didn't hold up. The liner is also very creamy so it goes on really smooth. With all this being said I sadly can't use this product...my eyes seem to hate this liner and I hate them(my eyes) for hating it! They get really red, itchy, and burn when I put it on. I really hate that cause I feel this is probably the best liner out there....

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Gabbylucia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HG eyeliner. Goes on super smooth, i've tryed other drugstore brands but always come back to this one. I repurchase all the time!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by LadyLaurel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't believe this eyeliner doesn't have more reviews than this! I absolutely love it! I tested it out today in 95 degree heat and it DID NOT smudge and stayed on all day! Girls, go get you some! I think this will be my HG! I'm getting more asap!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

This is the longest lasting eyeliner out there. I did a test comparing this to MAC, UD and other drugstore eyeliners while this was not the creamiest it was the longest lasting, the most smudge proof eyeliner. I prefer the Milani or NYX because they are creamier but if for some reason I wasn't able to find it this would be by next choice over MAC and UD.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by BionicBetty

My favorite drugstore eyeliner!

Pros: Creamy, highly pigmented, long lasting as of pigmentation and wear, easy and quick to apply. The cap fits on the bottom of the pencil, a small yet beneficial pro. It gives the look of a gel liner but with the ease of a pencil. These contain a small amount of sparkle, wish they had a matte or satin option but the sparkle is not that noticeable to be a turn off.