September 2, 2014 | 1293 users online

Masks - Freeman - Eclos Anti-Aging Intense Moisture Hydrating Mask

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by AlohaPandaXOXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Finding a good drugstore moisturizing mask has become quite the challenge as most seem to focus on anti-aging or acne solutions. My skin was getting flaky and irritated with the weather changes and needed to find something soothing and moisturizing. I had never heard of this brand, but chose it anyway since there weren't any moderately priced alternatives and am so glad I did! Using it helped get rid of my flakes without stripping my skin and helped balance everything back into a less dry state. The mask itself is creamy and thick and applies with ease. I was also impressed by the amount of extracts and other natural goodies in the formula, including shea butter and turmeric which are great for moisturization and calming redness. The smell is very herbal, which I liked but may not be for everyone, definitely give it a whiff before buying it if you can. Once on, the mask dries down slowly and doesn't pull at your skin which is again what you want when you're moisturizing. After rinsing it off, my skin felt soft, cleansed, and hydrated. No greasy residue or other off-putting things left behind which is nice. I'm not so sure that the claims about plant stem cells on the bottle are doing anything here, but if you're looking for a nice way to treat dry winter skin gently this is a good bet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by NaijaNYC

I was instantly blown away by this product. Not only does it set out to do EXACTLY what it promises, it exceeds expectations! Once you smooth a thin layer of this mask over your entire face, as well as your neck, you must wait 10Ė15 minutes for the product to sink into your skin. When you then go to either rinse and/or wipe the product away, you are left with skin that is EXTREMELY hydrated. Not just moisturized but hydrated. This product is ideal for individuals who are transitioning into their thirties/forties/fifties/sixties/etc. Donít just take my word for it, GIVE IT A TRY! I already purchased my next one and I'm not even half way through my FIRST :-)