April 20, 2014 | 961 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Essential Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by xMadHatterx

I bought these because they were very well priced and I needed to add a few extra items into my cart in order to get free shipping. Boy am I glad I did! these turned out to be so great that I repurchased a few more in different colors!

Pros:
1. Nice color selection
2. Easy to operate.
3. Travel friendly.
4. Applies smooth.
5. has a slight sheer tone to it but still packs a light color tone.
6. good amount of product that would last me for some time.

Cons:
1. Didn't like the nude tone too much because it just felt cakey when applied. had to add on a moisturizer before applying the nude tone because i felt like it was stripping my skin away and showing too much flaky skin. other then that, all other colors are were amazing, I just had an issue with the nude tone.
2. Not too long lasting when worn.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Lizpaola25

I find these to only last me 5 mins. They don't last long at all. Not a fan of the color selection either.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by booyabab

I have this in coco loco. A very MLBB like. The only thing that I don't like is the smell. Very crayon like smell. I already used it til half and its smell is getting stronger. Tho I really like the color and it is really moisturizing (but may dry your lips after maybe 4hrs) I also have this in pink umbrellas. I hate it. It is very water-y and patch-y, and sets in the lines of my lips. Tho the smell is very minty, which I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by djm88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this in Flirty and Girly which is a vibrant, glittery pink. It's an unusual colour which I like. It isn't as smooth to apply as a gloss more like a lipstick but that does make it last longer. It doesn't dry my lips out and the colour looks lovely but not too bright. It doesn't last ages but no lip colour does on me because I'm always drinking.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by weali

I got this in Movie Star and it looks fantastic (if I do say so myself (and I do)). The price was really good $2 at Target (not sure if that was just a sale price or an all the time price). The consistency is great too--not gloopy or way dry. I will be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have this in Pink umbrellas and its my all time favorite lip color the pink shade is perfect for my skin tone!!! And its not too glossy!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by MrsNicholson

Really smooth and can actually produce decent colour with a few layers, the formula keeps my lips moisturised for a long time. I got the Movie Star red and the shade of red is really flattering, the red is a blue red, not an orange red so teeth look whiter. Application is easy but I would suggest always using a mirror it is easy to go outside the lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by ani4ka4you

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

its very soft and creamy. with a gentle mint smell, which you stop smelling after few seconds, i liked the fresh feeling.
most important, it didn't dry my lips.
the only thing i didn't like, because it is so creamy and soft, you need to watch out it doesn't go outlines.
i definitely bought it again

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

I have this in Pink Umbrellas, which is a really nice nude pink shade for everyday wear that will look good with any eye look. The formula is not as glossy as I'd expected and to me it feels like a lip balm that is a drier formula. Aside from the texture, the colour lasts a long time on the lips and doesn't accentuate dry/flaky areas. I would repurchase this shade because I love it, but I wouldn't buy other shades for the formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Zelmora

I have this in Sangria Starters which is a reddish brown colour (lovely for fair skin) and I find that it gives a subtle but pretty tint to my lips - it's not so much of a lip gloss rather than a sheer lipstick though in my opinion. The mint smell is a little bit weird but it wears off quickly. It stays on the lips as a normal gloss would, and fades evenly. Overall I'm happy with it!