November 28, 2014 | 1883 users online

Mascara - NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Londway

So worth the deal. Pick it up to see your lashes get long.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Evanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

good mascara for the price!!!! This mascara has high quality but the price is cheap. It really lengths not so much on volume but still good because that can be solved with a volumizing mascara. WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE. Try it you have nothing to loose.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by showfish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG! This product is sooo amazing! I was staying at my sister's for the weekend and forgot to bring my makeup bag with me. She let me borrow this mascara and when I applied it on, it was amazing! The bristles worked really well to lengthen my short lashes. It added volume and thickness as well! I was very impressed with this. And don't even get me started on the price! For $1.97 (at my local Wal-Mart), I will definetely stock up on this mascara. I would recommend it to anyone with short, straight, fine lashes. I only wished that it came in waterproof though. Not a bad little mascara for the price. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by BrizzyB

I only use this for my bottom eyelashes, makes them look long. Already on my 10th tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i forgot my makeup bag at the house i was moving out of (dont worry it was retrived lol) and i had no mascara with me. so my friend handed me this and i looked at her like wtf r u handing me lol.... but anyway when i used it i was like omg im sooo stealing this from her (she didnt let me lol). it was awesome....it took 3 coats to get a decent look. like other reviewers said it gives a natrual look. but i like it so i will buy it when i run out of my flamed out mascara(holy grail)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this mascara is great for a natural look its very cheap and pretty nicee it is very lengthening and seperating but the lashes arent going to be thickened at alll because of this the mascara should be worn when a natural look is wanted

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by ashleeeytwo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Every time I run out of mascara I buy a new brand just to try different things but this is the first mascara that I will defiantly be repurchasing! It makes my lashes look longer and I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by jbd1104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

By far the best mascara i have ever used. Works like magic!!! I would buy this over any high end mascara!!! After applying 2 coats my lashes are amazingly long!! This product does not crumble or smear throughout the day. It makes my lashes look amazing all day no matter what I'm doing that day. Even sweating or napping my lashes still look amazing!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by puredouceur

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have long and thin lashes, and about half what I had in my twenties (my lashes used to be my best feature)

Pros:
-Smell is ok
-Brush is fine (I prefer these 'old school' bristles to the ones that look like plastic, which hurt my eyes when I use it close to the lash base)

Cons:
-The long wand is difficult for me to use.
-Ok separation, but not sufficiently natural to my taste (I use zig-zag moves and only one coat)

Summary: Nice mascara, especially for the price. But I prefer a brush with more bristles, like Maybelline's Lash Stiletto, since it deposit less product on my lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by johannax

for me this mascara doesn't hold the curl, it does give length after 3 coats. good for a natural look.