January 27, 2015 | 926 users online

Mascara - NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by fashionstyledance

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is amazing, It curls and lengthens my eye lashes.
It doesn't create clumps or join my eye lashes together.
A great purchase at superdrug.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by AndreaVD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have bought this mascara twice and it goes on as a light application, so it is easily buildable without adding too much. Does a great job at lengthening lashes.

I loved the price of $3.99 but I have a few issues.

The mascara runs dry after a week and a half... have had to add a few drops of contact solution to get two weeks out of it.

Secondly, when the mascara dries out, it tends to flake and leaves little black dots on cheeks and eyeballs.

Overall, this is a great mascara and for the price I can stop being cheap and buy one a week.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have straight asian lashes and use a lash curling everyday. This mascara doesn't keep the curl and my lashes fall straight down as soon as this mascara touches my lashes, which is a huge con for me. The only reason I gave it 2 stars is because the color is very black and it does lengthen lashes. I will not buy again because this masacara holds no curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Londway

So worth the deal. Pick it up to see your lashes get long.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Evanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

good mascara for the price!!!! This mascara has high quality but the price is cheap. It really lengths not so much on volume but still good because that can be solved with a volumizing mascara. WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE. Try it you have nothing to loose.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by showfish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG! This product is sooo amazing! I was staying at my sister's for the weekend and forgot to bring my makeup bag with me. She let me borrow this mascara and when I applied it on, it was amazing! The bristles worked really well to lengthen my short lashes. It added volume and thickness as well! I was very impressed with this. And don't even get me started on the price! For $1.97 (at my local Wal-Mart), I will definetely stock up on this mascara. I would recommend it to anyone with short, straight, fine lashes. I only wished that it came in waterproof though. Not a bad little mascara for the price. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by BrizzyB

I only use this for my bottom eyelashes, makes them look long. Already on my 10th tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i forgot my makeup bag at the house i was moving out of (dont worry it was retrived lol) and i had no mascara with me. so my friend handed me this and i looked at her like wtf r u handing me lol.... but anyway when i used it i was like omg im sooo stealing this from her (she didnt let me lol). it was awesome....it took 3 coats to get a decent look. like other reviewers said it gives a natrual look. but i like it so i will buy it when i run out of my flamed out mascara(holy grail)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this mascara is great for a natural look its very cheap and pretty nicee it is very lengthening and seperating but the lashes arent going to be thickened at alll because of this the mascara should be worn when a natural look is wanted

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by ashleeeytwo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Every time I run out of mascara I buy a new brand just to try different things but this is the first mascara that I will defiantly be repurchasing! It makes my lashes look longer and I love it