April 20, 2014 | 1688 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - purley pampering nourishing body wash

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Henrytm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice body wash that really helps keep skin moisturized in the winter months. Just wish scent lasted longer outside of shower! I will buy again tho

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Yogigirl6187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I was using this for a while and it was my favorite body wash because it is so creamy and moisturizing. The scents are relaxing and not overpowering. The packaging is nice, but is annoying when you start to run out. They should have put the cap on the bottom of the bottle. The reason I stopped using it is because it breaks out my chest and back. I now use the dove sensitive skin bar soap that I have been using on my face for years and my body acne has cleared up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

I bought a big bottle at Walgreens in the shea butter with warm vanilla scent. It was very hydrating as my skin didn't feel tight or itchy after I got out the shower. The scent lingered lightly on the skin without being over the top. It sorta of reminds me of the brown sugar and vanilla scent from BBW. It had a creamy lather and rinsed clean. I'm actually looking forward to trying the other scents but didn't see any at my local Walgreens as they were out of stock. I can see this being perfect for the winter as other have noted and is much better in terms of lasting hydration than the regular Dove body washes (green tea, pomegranate, etc...) for me. I also adore the lovely comforting scent as this is a step out from their fruitier scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Colorlicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favourites! I have the coconut one and the shea butter one. They leave the skin so silky and they smell amazing. I don't even need lotion afterwards. Plus, it's really cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amazing. I've always loved Dove's body washes, and this is their best in my opinion. They all smell amazing and make my skin so soft. Definitely helps during the winter months when skin is super dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by MissMaDAM

I really enjoy dove products and recently started using this body wash. The scents it comes in are great, some of the best smelling body wash ive ever used. My favorite is the rosewood and am currently using almond creme and hibiscus and love it. I live in a dry area and this has helped to keep my skin silky smooth. It kind of has a lotion feel to it so it can feel a bit oily but I like that since my skin can get really dry. Smells good, feels good, if you like other dove products I say try it.