3 in 1 Wipes- Balea

on 7/5/2015 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not sure if they're getting rid of these wipes at Shoppers... They're always out of stock everywhere I go. Anyway - I started using these wipes 3 years ago after looking for face wipes to take off makeup that weren't like $10 for a small package. I saw these on sale at shoppers (the big package in the box, never bought the travel size small packages like the picture on this category) and was blown away by how good they were at removing all of my makeup (I always wash my face after though) and not burning my face or eyes or leaving my face feeling messy and greasy should I not wash my face immediately after using. I continued buying them for years, however in the last year they have went down in quality by far... The cloth itself feels a lot cheaper and the product they are soaked in doesn't seem the same, and the wipes in the packages are always sort of dry. I bought even though I was disappointed with that because well they still worked. Anyway, now I can hardly find them in stores :( hopefully I can find some online or in Europe when I go. And hopefully they'll be better quality.

on 1/5/2013 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just a Wow! Pcked up a 2 pack of these facial wipes at SDM in Canada before Christmas. They are a 3 in 1 wipe- cleanser, toner and eye makeup remover and they are definitely a fantastic product. First, they are stretchy, so you pop one out of the pack and pull it out to a wash cloth sized wipe. Very thorugh cleaning power, even on waterproof mascara,No burning or stinging, Price is cheap compared to Neutrogena and Olay wipes, about half the price if you get the two pack They even beat out my beloved Kirkland ( Costco) wipe.Balea is a well known brand in Europe with a ton of products and I am happy we can now get the brand here.