October 23, 2014 | 1846 users online

Powder - Cover Girl - Clean Normal Skin Pressed Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by EstrellaJoy

After using this powder for more than a year, and only just reading the ingredients (talc and paraben!) AND discovering that Cover Girl is connected with animal testing, I've been completely turned off this powder. It makes my skin awfully dry and I suspect that it may be one of the leading reasons why I keep getting acne.

Not nice. I appreciate how long-lasting it is, but it just isn't worth it any more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Glenadam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I remember using covergirl back in middle school and parts of high school, I'm in my mid 20s now and I wanted to try them again so I picked this up, It's not a bad powder, it's very light, smooth and wasn't cakey, the only thing I didn't like was that it oxidized on my skin, I don't remember if it did that back in middle school or hs but it did now, maybe I should get a lighter color? I ended up giving it to my sister. I might try it again but right now my hg are cg advance radiance with Olay the one with a purple cover on top and rimmel stay matte, they both give good coverage, affordable and they don't oxidize

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I keep one of these in my desk drawer at work for touch-ups, and love it for that. They're very inexpensive that I buy several at a time so I never run out. I am NW15 and I use the color Ivory. The powder works great for absorbing oil & covering shine, and doesn't look cakey or feel heavy. I actually enjoy the old school Noxzema scent. Great value for the price, and works great for touch-ups through the day. Will definitely continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am one of those people who fit into the "I love the classic cover girl smell" category. That is honestly the only reason I bought this powder (weird, I know). I bought the shade buff beige that looks way too light for my medium olive skin tone, but it's kind of transparent so you can't really tell. I have "normal" skin and this does a fine job and I haven't had any problems with it - just a basic powder for setting foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this powder for a while and I use it for setting my makeup and to avoid oiliness. It honestly doesn't prevent oil on my face and it doesn't really set my makeup either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Catdaley

This is a great product. super like on your skin and it comes in many shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

This is my go-to powder for everyday. I am in the shade Creamy Natural. This powder leaves a nice, smooth matte finish and lasts for the entire day. It doesn't look cakey and it is very light. It feels natural on your face.
The price is decent, and the packaging is great. Overall, I would say buy it! It's worth a try! I love this product so much. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by jygsawpuzzle

I found this powder to have very few colour selection and it can be easy to over do it and get the makeup to look cakey on your face. Coverage wise, I have oily skin so it lasted about ~ 4 hours on me before I got shiney. I liked how it didn't really oxidize throughout the day so that was another plus.

Now the bad: OMG the smell is so strong and so awful! It really smells like yucky old ladies and it is so overpowering! Everytime I open the compact the scent would be everywhere and it didn't really go away until a few hours later. I could not finish the product at all because it smelled so bad.

Overall, if you're a light-medium skin tone and you're OK with fragrances with dry to normal skin, I would say this is the product for you. Otherwise, look else where

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by gjohal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This leaves a nice matte finish. It makes my skin flawless and hides shine all day. I have the shade classic beige and I have olive skin. I really love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the shade "soft honey" I like it but its kinda dark and I'm part African American