April 17, 2014 | 1901 users online

Powder - Cover Girl - Clean Normal Skin Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by anndiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I like all three of the "clean" powders honestly, they all offer a great matte finish and never look cakey. The formula of the Oil Control and Sensitive powders are almost identical, but the "normal skin" version is unique. This is an old school product, just like it's liquid counterpart, and contains clove, camphor, and eucalyptus oils, which gives it the Noxzema like scent. This sets the liquid makeup really nicely, giving it a smooth matte finish and light coverage. My only complaint is that it doesn't hold back shine as long as I'd like (haven't found a powder that does though), but otherwise I'm happy with it. I miss the older compacts, which were slim enough to slip into your jeans pocket, but the newer compact style is OK.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

This is my go-to powder for everyday. I am in the shade Creamy Natural. This powder leaves a nice, smooth matte finish and lasts for the entire day. It doesn't look cakey and it is very light. It feels natural on your face.
The price is decent, and the packaging is great. Overall, I would say buy it! It's worth a try! I love this product so much. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by jygsawpuzzle

I found this powder to have very few colour selection and it can be easy to over do it and get the makeup to look cakey on your face. Coverage wise, I have oily skin so it lasted about ~ 4 hours on me before I got shiney. I liked how it didn't really oxidize throughout the day so that was another plus.

Now the bad: OMG the smell is so strong and so awful! It really smells like yucky old ladies and it is so overpowering! Everytime I open the compact the scent would be everywhere and it didn't really go away until a few hours later. I could not finish the product at all because it smelled so bad.

Overall, if you're a light-medium skin tone and you're OK with fragrances with dry to normal skin, I would say this is the product for you. Otherwise, look else where

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by gjohal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This leaves a nice matte finish. It makes my skin flawless and hides shine all day. I have the shade classic beige and I have olive skin. I really love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the shade "soft honey" I like it but its kinda dark and I'm part African American

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really nice light powder that i like to wear everyday and it has really light coverage. The only con is the packaging cracked after the first few uses. Still a really nice powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by van1llacupcak3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
-I got the shade-soft honey
-It wasnt expensive
-It had a mirror
-It was a powder (I LOVE powders)
-It matched my skin perfect
-I don't have any cons