September 2, 2014 | 1999 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Serum Inside line-minimizing Makeup for Normal to Dry Skin

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by mingxio

Just bought this today! And i love it!! It isn't all pinkish or streaky :D i was not expecting much but i was really surprised. I do not find the product hard to get out at all.. it says to shake well and i always do (: plus i LOVE the vintage like bottle :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

My skin has been changing. I'm 42 ...... It's to be expected I guess. But my foundation was no longer looking right on me. Seemed like it was oxidizing on me really quickly, causing my face to look orange. So I tried some others in my stash. They all did the same thing, some more or less than others. I even went back and looked at foundations I liked from years ago, and went out and repurchased them ...... They looked off too. :/

What the heck?? Did the acidity of my skin change or something? Has my face color changed from all those years of constant spf protection? I have no idea. So I went on a NEW hunt for a foundation that would work for me. Tried everything from YSL to Lancome to Estee Lauder to Revlon to Bare minerals to Cover Girl ...... Everything looked too orange, too pink or too pale. Went through almost everything at sephora and ulta and target. Nothing matched my fair olive-y-ish skin tone. This stinks.

Finally, I tried L'oreal. Did not like the "Serum Absolute Visible Lift" (the one with BLUE writing on bottle) .... Made me look too pink or too orange ... Couldn't find a color match.

Then....THEN .......... I saw this little plain looking bottle on the bottom shelf at walmart .... The display looked all forgotten down there by itself. Like some kind of reject foundation that didn't deserve a spot higher up at eye level. I felt like a skin reject .... So I kind of bonded with that sad little display which sat practically on the floor. I checked it out .... Plain clear glass bottle, plain black writing ..... "L'oreal VISIBLE LIFT, Line Minimizing & Tone Enhancing Makeup for Normal to Dry skin". Okay, I checked the colors and the first two looked too light, but the third shade .... 105 NUDE BEIGE looked like it might work. I swatched it on my wrist. I don't know, looked iffy. Bought it anyway, along with L'oreal Hydra-Perfecte loose powder in 916 Translucent, which sat beside it. Figured why not ..... Why stop the train wreck that is this stupid foundation quest now? Might as well see it out to it's inevitable fiery conclusion. Might as well waste more money. Poor me. :( So ..... Took it home. Tried it on .... Looked good! :O .... Seemed like a really nice color match finally!!! Yay! Hurray!

Now lets see how long it takes to oxidize on me ... They all do eventually. Guess what? It never did! I have worn it with the loose powder all day for the past 3 days and the color does not change on me at all! It is the same at bedtime as when I put it on in the morning. Yay! Finally!!!! To say I am happy and relieved is an understatement. I was starting to think I would never find a foundation that would work on me again.

The color is great. The texture is light and soft and creamy. It has a nice satin finish. It is long wearing. It doesn't oxidize. It looks very natural ..matches my skin perfectly. So happy! Love it! They need to move this product line up higher on the display as it is really a great product. Oh, and walmart was the only place I found this ... Other places didn't even carry it - they only carried the "new" L'oreal foundations (visible lift serum absolute and lumi), which I tried both of those and did not like them. They were nowhere near as good as this one. This line of foundations seems far superior ..... walmart needs to move it up to eye level, and for heaven's sake some of you retailers need to start carrying it! It's awesome!!!! :)

My new HG! :)

Oh, and I removed a pump from one of my old foundation bottles which was about the same size as this one, screwed it onto this one, and now it's great because I made this into a pump bottle. Yay and yay!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had hoped to find a nice foundation for my very dry skin days. This made my skin flaky and dry as heck. On my really oily days I use E.l.f. Acne foundation. Wow the lesser brand works better!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by AmyJenn333

I absolutely LOVE this foundation! I was really impressed with it. I just ran out of it today and I am heading to the store to buy another one. It looks great, it goes on well with fingers or a brush. My new HG foundation for sure!! I really hope L'Oreal continues to sell this product!! I could not find it in Target, but I did find it at Walgreen's. It was down at the bottom of the aisle, below all the other L'Oreal foundations. Kind of not the best place for it to be noticed, but thank God I did find it!! Definitely try this one...it will surprise you! It leaves a dewey finish. Looks great with a light dusting of mineral veil over it. And it lasts!! I have been wearing it all summer long, and I live in Florida!!!! Hope it works for you like it does for me!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by dellajaz24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

PROS:
This stuff is great for dry skin. It leaves a dewy luminous finish with buildable coverage. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and it looks great. It doesn't accentuate lines and wrinkles, instead it makes them appear not even there...
It doesn't cake or go matte if applied over moisturiser and primer that is. (If your skin is dry). And the price is great, so cheap! :)

I do like this foundation but its not my HG or anything. I will use it until it runs out and if I cant find something I like better then that's when I may re purchase just because I love the luminous finish, the fact that it helps minimise my eye area lines, and the coverage is great.

CONS:
The only bad thing is the bottle! its hard to get the stuff out sometimes coz it tends to get thicker in the bottle when the weathers cold and you have to bang it several times upside down in a dish or whatever to get some out.
So.. Four Lippies it is.
X

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Miranda15

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product provides smooth and thorough coverage. It has a liquid consistency and goes on smoothly. It blends to a matte finish, and covers imperfections thoroughly. It would be nice if it were a little easier to get out of the bottle - you have to tip it upside down and tap it a few times before product comes out, but I think this is the case with most foundations. For the money, I think this product is competitive with department store brands. I don't have skin problems and don't wear foundation all the time, but I do like this product. It's very light and sheer, so it's not heavy or oily, and it's not obvious that I am wearing foundation when I use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Nylemaj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried to read the reviews on this earlier and found that there were none yet, so I'll try my best to review this- but I'm probably rubbish at it. Now, I just got this foundation quite recently, but so far I have absolutely no issues with it. With coverage, it simply provides a simple coverage- so I definitely recommend to not just use this if you're trying to cover up something, please combine it with something else, but it's not as bad as so many other foundations are in coverage aspect of things. It really does brighten your skin tone, or at least it does with me, and it really softens your face (at least it appears like that to me) and I really appreciate that since I'm usually trying to have more toned down skin, I don't know how to explain it. but with this, the color was fitting to me (Shade 103- Pale) and the package is nice, and if you have problems, simply give it a good shake with the lid on and you can tap it out I'll bet.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No