October 30, 2014 | 1714 users online

Moisturizers - Nuxe - Creme Prodigieuse

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

As lovely as this works, it also smells like a very familiar Vietnamese desert. Which is really awkward because my family members always comment on how I smell like that certain desert item when I have this on my face.
Awkward...

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by relajess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I didn't like this at all, though had been hoping that I would. The smell was a bit grandma-ish, though I think they were going for "high-end skin-care floral". It seemed excessive but I could have lived with it. The problem was that it didn't moisturize. The first day I used it was all right. My skin was left slightly matte, unusual for a moisturizer, but no problem. After another few days I started to get really dry and also had a few blemishes on my cheek. One day I even applied it twice to try to get enough moisture. It's rare that I dislike a product enough to return it but I did and would not purchase again. Unsure about whether I'd try anything else from the range. Obviously this works well enough for others, but it definitely didn't do it for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by fpih

A very basic hydration cream that manages to not irritate my somewhat sensitive skin, and not introduce any more redness than I already have. It has been repeated many times to me this pas year that hydration and not anti-aging care is what's important to maintain a healthy, beautiful skin, so I decided to ditch the more expensive and complicated formulas I'd been using, and turn to simpler and more natural creams. Well, this does its job very well; it doesn't shine or melt on my skin during the incredible heat and humidity of a Greek summer, and it does provide enough hydration to not make my skin feel tight afterwards as many light fluids usually do. I don't get any extra 'oomph' from it though, hence the 4 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Rotna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have awfully sensitive skin and have wasted a small fortune trying to find a moisturiser that would not irritate my skin or make my skin break out. I decided to give this product by NUXE a try- not having very high hopes... but wow, it seems that I have actually found a moisturiser that my skin seems to like! This cream is very light and absorbs into the skin right away without leaving your face feeling greasy. I have light rosacea and I find that this product actually calms down the redness and evens out my skin tone. Another bonus about this product is that it doesn't make me break out like many, many other skin care products I have tried... so yes, I really do like this cream!
The only thing I dislike it the fragrance; it smells VERY perfume-y! I wish NUXE would make this cream fragrance-free, as I really see no need for adding so much perfume to a skin care product.

Other than that; wonderful product that I will most definitely re-purchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by TRP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tried almost every moisturiser from Nuxe and this is my favourite one.

Pros:
Light, non sticky and absorbs right away;
Really moisturises with no oily feeling what so ever;
No breakouts, no irritated skin (in fact, it helps reduce red areas);
Wonderful smell (really wonderful, I'm hooked on it) but lighter than the night version of the same moisturiser;
Face is left with a velvet like feeling, I find myself touching my face all the time when I have it on :p

Cons:
It doesn't have sun protection (non of Nuxe moisturisers have it, don't know why) so I have to mix it with Nuxe ecran prodigieuse in order to get some spf.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by jorates

A good cream, light hydration, dry touch and overall a good feeling. Excellent makeup base. The floral scent is nice but a little overpowering. Allegedly an antiage, not an antiwrinkle, claims to soothe tiredness, and I must say, my skin does feel fresher.