Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse

3.6

Aqua/Water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycol Palmitate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Leaf Cell Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract, Tropolone, Limonium Narbonense Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol [N2202/A].

on 6/1/2015 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

The worst moisturizer ever. First off, it does not moisturize, at all. It feels thick, hard to spread. It left pale smears all over my face and how is this anti fatigue? or anti stress? It does nothing positive for my skin. This is very silicone like and balls up! Do NOT try to put makeup over this, I had little balled up pieces all over my face from the moisturizer. The more your try to rub it in, the worse is becomes. It smells good and that is the only plus, but please do not let that be the reason to buy this. Nuxe makes an amazing body oil but not this.

on 4/4/2015 5:20:00 AM

I don't particularly like the scent.Doesn't moisturise well and does not do any good for my sensitive skin.

on 3/24/2015 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love the smell of this cream (the same of huile prodigieuse), though it can be overpowering. Also no breakouts and good hydration. I would like a thinner consistency, a less matt finish and a better performance under makeup (this is why I remove one lippie).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I only used it once, and it doesn't feel greasy, leaves my skin nicely hydrated and gives a semi- matte finish. Which is surprising, as I have an oily t-zone. So far I like it, but time will tell if my skin likes or hates it.

on 11/22/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got it within a package deal when I purchased the Nuxe Oil. I've been using this moisturizers for 5 months now. (yes it last me that long) I only use it in the morning after a toner and serum. This cream does it's job, it moisturizes pretty well. The only problem is that I find it hard to spread the product on my face because it is a little bit too thick and rich. But I really like the smell of it. Overall it is a good product.

on 9/20/2013 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

As lovely as this works, it also smells like a very familiar Vietnamese desert. Which is really awkward because my family members always comment on how I smell like that certain desert item when I have this on my face.
Awkward...

on 9/20/2013 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I didn't like this at all, though had been hoping that I would. The smell was a bit grandma-ish, though I think they were going for "high-end skin-care floral". It seemed excessive but I could have lived with it. The problem was that it didn't moisturize. The first day I used it was all right. My skin was left slightly matte, unusual for a moisturizer, but no problem. After another few days I started to get really dry and also had a few blemishes on my cheek. One day I even applied it twice to try to get enough moisture. It's rare that I dislike a product enough to return it but I did and would not purchase again. Unsure about whether I'd try anything else from the range. Obviously this works well enough for others, but it definitely didn't do it for me.

on 8/29/2013 1:01:00 AM

A very basic hydration cream that manages to not irritate my somewhat sensitive skin, and not introduce any more redness than I already have. It has been repeated many times to me this pas year that hydration and not anti-aging care is what's important to maintain a healthy, beautiful skin, so I decided to ditch the more expensive and complicated formulas I'd been using, and turn to simpler and more natural creams. Well, this does its job very well; it doesn't shine or melt on my skin during the incredible heat and humidity of a Greek summer, and it does provide enough hydration to not make my skin feel tight afterwards as many light fluids usually do. I don't get any extra 'oomph' from it though, hence the 4 stars.

on 7/13/2013 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have awfully sensitive skin and have wasted a small fortune trying to find a moisturiser that would not irritate my skin or make my skin break out. I decided to give this product by NUXE a try- not having very high hopes... but wow, it seems that I have actually found a moisturiser that my skin seems to like! This cream is very light and absorbs into the skin right away without leaving your face feeling greasy. I have light rosacea and I find that this product actually calms down the redness and evens out my skin tone. Another bonus about this product is that it doesn't make me break out like many, many other skin care products I have tried... so yes, I really do like this cream!
The only thing I dislike it the fragrance; it smells VERY perfume-y! I wish NUXE would make this cream fragrance-free, as I really see no need for adding so much perfume to a skin care product.

Other than that; wonderful product that I will most definitely re-purchase :)

on 5/25/2013 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried almost every moisturiser from Nuxe and this is my favourite one.

Pros:
Light, non sticky and absorbs right away;
Really moisturises with no oily feeling what so ever;
No breakouts, no irritated skin (in fact, it helps reduce red areas);
Wonderful smell (really wonderful, I'm hooked on it) but lighter than the night version of the same moisturiser;
Face is left with a velvet like feeling, I find myself touching my face all the time when I have it on :p

Cons:
It doesn't have sun protection (non of Nuxe moisturisers have it, don't know why) so I have to mix it with Nuxe ecran prodigieuse in order to get some spf.