October 20, 2014 | 2089 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

***review I posted on my Blog***

Why oh why L.A. Colors do you continue to tempt me. This is one of the lipsticks purchased at The Dollar General Store. What attracted to me was that this color was a mixture of peach and pink. Let me tell you, don't let the innocent name fool you. This shade is a true Chameleon!!When I applied this lipstick, during the "daytime", I thought "Wow, a cute satin pinky-peachy lipstick". Has a cute sheen to it, and you very very slightly feel the small glitters. This does not bother me at all. But man, when I went and saw my lips with direct sunlight I was in for a shock!This color looks so innocent, but WOW talk about gettin' some sexy on!
This color in direct sunlight is a whole new number. It has a orangy-russet-pinky look to it. But completely indoors, it looks like a very safe pinky-peachy satin frosty number. Do not, and I repeat DO NOT let the name fool you! When I wore this lipstick at night, it looks Exactly as if I wore it on direct sunlight. Wait wait wait...I know you just read up there "When I applied this lipstick, during the "daytime", I thought "Wow, a cute satin pinky-peachy lipstick". I am telling you this color is a trip!!!!!! Its like it looks pinky in one moment, hours later is looks peachy....

So how did it perform?

Slightly higher, about 4 hours. since the small glitters and satin maintained in my lips. I do not mind this at all. Color did not bleed. I will say, slightly on the drier side. So depending on what you like, you may use a lip balm first of after.

Positives
Affordable ($1.00)
gorgeous color
available

Negatives
Slightly drier formula (for some, not to me)

Final Thoughts: If you have a dollar to "waste", give this color a shot. Its a trippy color, but Oh so beautiful!