Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

3.9

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Stearylkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Soy Milk, Argan and Avocado Oils*, Vanilla Planifolia and Orange Extracts*, Manuka Honey, Shea Butter*†, Cocoa Butter*, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Amino Acid Complex (Arginine, Threonine and Serine), Sorbitol, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Borago Officinalis (Borage), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Jojoba Oils*, Rooibos and White Tea Extracts*†, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Orange Oil* *Organic † Fair Trade Made naturally without GMO’s, gluten, paraben preservatives, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic colors, dyes and fragrances. Verified Gluten-Free 100% Eco-friendly, Vegetarian & Cruelty-Free

on 2/7/2015 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Holy moly. This smells like orange creamsicle! Just delicious. My husband actually popped his head in the shower to ask "What is that that you're using??". Good detangling, clean rinsing, but I found this to be a touch too heavy to use daily on my fine/porous hair. HOWEVER! I am adopting it as a deep conditioning treatment! For that, it works great. Better than the actual "Deep Conditioner", which I found terribly waxy. If I'm patient enough to let it sit on my hair for more than a minute, the nourishing feeling is amplified. And orange creamsicle!! Will buy again, but not for use as a daily conditioner. Both the Lavender and Citrus will be on permanent rotation for that purpose! Definitely recommend AN's conditioners!

on 1/20/2015 7:48:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I use this as a very deep conditioning treatment when I clarify my hair after swimming. The scent is all right- sort of orangey, strangely intriguing. It's a very thick conditioner so it would be much better if the bottle sat upside down, but it's not too hard to get enough out.

I leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing and I've managed to keep swimming with no further damage to my hair, which is exactly what I was going for!

on 9/8/2014 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love Love Love this conditioner. This can really moisturize my hair. I have wavy-curly hair and live in a hot and humit tropical country. This can provide all the moisture your hair needs.

Highly recommended!

on 8/22/2014 11:26:00 AM

I have fussy dry ends, oily scalp hair, in humid, hot Singapore. I like to have volume, yet my hair products need to be moisturising without weighing it down at all. IMHO, it is a relatively good conditioner, great wake-me-up smell, good ingredients, and my hair feels and looks great after the conditioner. Try it! I like this so much that I bought the shampoo from the same brand. FYI I have used 3/4 of the bottle. :)

on 4/14/2014 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I switched to this after Kiss My Face's Whenever shampoo/conditioner started to bother me (waaaaaay too much lime!) and I absolutely love it. It smells divine. I'm allergic to fragrance, so any scented products have to be 100% natural and it's really hard to find yummy smelling things that are safe for me to use and this one fits the bill! The conditioner leaves my hair soft and frizz hasn't been an issue at all. Even my husband likes using it! He claims to not like leaving the house if he forgot to use conditioner in the shower. I think I'm on my third bottle and I'm not switching any time soon!

on 2/4/2013 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought this did a very good job of boosting moisture in my hair and it gave me good texture. The smell is lovely, however it doesn't stay that long. It has a nice thick consistency, but rinses clean. I also admire the ingredient list. I wouldn't waste my time buying the matching styling cream as this also works fine as a leave in and styling cream for my hair type (I'm a 3b). I don't have the matching shampoo unfortunately so I don't know how well that pairs with the conditioner. So far I have only seen this in Wholefoods, but last week I saw that my local CVS was starting to carry it. Update: Not too hydrating overtime as a rinse-out. I still love it as a leave-in though, but will not repurchase.

Smelled fantastic. Works alright as a leave in conditioner.
But actually conditioning my hair with it (no shampoo before), my hair felt very dry, almost like straw, after. Must be the absence of many silicones, which I'm so used to.
It was on sale for $5; while the ingredients sound really great I wouldn't pay regular price otherwise.

It does add some shine.

I had to spend way too much time carefully detangling my hair, even though I drenched my hair in this multiple times a day as a leave-in conditioner in addition to using it in the shower. With some silicones and hydrolyzed protein I think it would have packed a more powerful punch.