September 21, 2014 | 2091 users online

Conditioner - Andalou Naturals - Moisture Rich Conditioner, Sweet Orange & Argan

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by jbluzb86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love Love Love this conditioner. This can really moisturize my hair. I have wavy-curly hair and live in a hot and humit tropical country. This can provide all the moisture your hair needs.

Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Freedom3033

I have fussy dry ends, oily scalp hair, in humid, hot Singapore. I like to have volume, yet my hair products need to be moisturising without weighing it down at all. IMHO, it is a relatively good conditioner, great wake-me-up smell, good ingredients, and my hair feels and looks great after the conditioner. Try it! I like this so much that I bought the shampoo from the same brand. FYI I have used 3/4 of the bottle. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by geekling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I switched to this after Kiss My Face's Whenever shampoo/conditioner started to bother me (waaaaaay too much lime!) and I absolutely love it. It smells divine. I'm allergic to fragrance, so any scented products have to be 100% natural and it's really hard to find yummy smelling things that are safe for me to use and this one fits the bill! The conditioner leaves my hair soft and frizz hasn't been an issue at all. Even my husband likes using it! He claims to not like leaving the house if he forgot to use conditioner in the shower. I think I'm on my third bottle and I'm not switching any time soon!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this did a very good job of boosting moisture in my hair and it gave me good texture. The smell is lovely, however it doesn't stay that long. It has a nice thick consistency, but rinses clean. I also admire the ingredient list. I wouldn't waste my time buying the matching styling cream as this also works fine as a leave in and styling cream for my hair type (I'm a 3b). I don't have the matching shampoo unfortunately so I don't know how well that pairs with the conditioner. So far I have only seen this in Wholefoods, but last week I saw that my local CVS was starting to carry it. Update: Not too hydrating overtime as a rinse-out. I still love it as a leave-in though, but will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

Smelled fantastic. Works alright as a leave in conditioner.
But actually conditioning my hair with it (no shampoo before), my hair felt very dry, almost like straw, after. Must be the absence of many silicones, which I'm so used to.
It was on sale for $5; while the ingredients sound really great I wouldn't pay regular price otherwise.

It does add some shine.

I had to spend way too much time carefully detangling my hair, even though I drenched my hair in this multiple times a day as a leave-in conditioner in addition to using it in the shower. With some silicones and hydrolyzed protein I think it would have packed a more powerful punch.