October 25, 2014 | 1643 users online

Eye Shadow - Profusion Bare Palette

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by MandyLynn90

I found this at Ross. It reminded me of Urban Decay Naked pallet but the matte colors are not good at all they don't even show up but the shimmery ones were pretty pigmented. Definitely wouldn't repurchase even if I did only pay 3.99 for it. The packaging is really cute and nice tho!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it reminded me of urban decay's naked palette. All of the matte colors were chalky, but the shimmery ones were super pigmented and lasted all day!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by shelbydoesbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the Profusion Bare palette, it is essentially a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette. For five bucks, I figured why not try this product?

It has the same packaging setup as Naked 1, it comes in a magnetized cardboard palette. It has 10 eyeshadow shades, a black eyeliner, and a sponge eyeshadow applicator. The colors are pretty hit or miss, some of them are fairly pigmented and some have no color payoff. The lighter matte shades are the least pigmented, especially the whites. The medium and dark satin shades are pretty good and have some staying power especially when I use primer. I've found some Naked dupes in this palette. There are dupes for Sin, Buck, and Hustle from Naked 1, and Foxy, Bootycall, and Tease from Naked 2.

Overall, this is a pretty good palette. I've been using it for everyday natural looks when I don't want to use one of my better palettes. It would be great if you are just starting out and want to experiment in neutrals before buying a higher end palette.