October 22, 2014 | 1842 users online

Lipstick - Smashbox - Be Legendary Posy Pink

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product was a bit of an impulse buy but I'm so glad I tried it as I have never used a Smashbox product before!
Recently, my local Boots had a refurbishment and they introduced lots more beauty counters including Smashbox so I went straight down there to have a browse.

With lipstick, I find myself in a bit of a style rut as I tell myself to try new colours but always find myself buying beiges! This is like a pink/peach colour and looks very fresh. I was a bit disappointed that when mixed with my natural lip pigment, this shade comes out a little mauve on me, so it wasn't exactly the look I was going for but I still like it :)

This lipstick is very moisturising and is packed with shea butter, vitamin C & E, I feel like I'm wearing a tinted lip balm not a lipstick.
I own a lot of MAC lipsticks but I will definitely be trying more of the Smashbox range as the Be Legendary lipsticks are a lot more moisturising and natural-looking.

I do like the packaging as well purely because it is unique against my other lipsticks. This lipstick comes in a solid, rectangular tube and the swivel part is very sturdy which is good seeing as these are 1.50 more expensive than MAC lipsticks.

I wouldn't buy this product again. Only because, there are other shades in the range that I would rather try. I wanted a natural, slightly nude pink and I thought Posy Pink would be that, but I need something that doesn't look mauve on me.