Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil

4.4

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Fragrance, Bht, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well, I've been using this face oil for 5 months and I must say I really love it. I can tell when I use it and when I don't. It has helped with my dry skin and my redness and it haven't caused me any breakouts (well, it made me breakout during the first two weeks I started using it).

I use it almost every night (I alternate with Kiehls MRC), as the last step in my skincare routine, and on mornings when my skin feels too dry or irritated. Maybe I won't use it as much on summer, but I would totally buy this product again.

I got this as a duo with the Black Tea Age Delay Mask. The little eye dropper bottle is a great travel size, but little glass bottles of oil are risky to have in your travel bag! I applied a few drops to my fingertips and dabbed the product around my eyes. It relieved the dryness around there, but I'm just not a fan of face oils.

I wanted to love this. It has great reviews and seems readily available via sephora and the small vial is about $22 CDN. The texture is nice, it doesn't sit on top and sinks in. It does have a scent to it but it's not overwhelming imo The only issue is that it breaks me out. Every day I'd get a new small breakout and this is unusual for me as i am post accutane and use retin a micro with no issues. I used it for a week and the breakouts were daily and consistent. I don't really believe in things 'purging' unless it has actives and this was the only new product i used, and so i had to conclude its the oil. My skin was soft and did not feel tight but the breakouts aren't worth that.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just started using this product last year, but I only use it during the winter months. Over the years my skin has changed... it's presently more combination than normal/oily. I absolutely LOVE it!!!.. My skin doesn't break out at all!.. I thought it might a bit... but nothing. :) It balances out my skin and gives it a nice healthy glow!.. Thumbs up!!!

I had tried many organic face oils, and this one is the impressive one although I don't like the smell. The price is 1/4 higher than my normal face oils, but who cares about the price if the product is good. Normally I use 5 pieces of face sheet to absorb the oil once I apply the face oil, and it still looks quite greasy on my face. I used this seaberry face oil for the first time last night, and I didn't feel any oil on my face as it absortbed very fast. I love this face oil, and would definitely buy it again

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was excited to try this face oil because the reviews were so good, but it just doesn't work for me. It breaks me out quite badly and despite using it for several weeks I saw no appreciable difference in my skin compared to when I don't use it.

I love this product! I have combo/dry skin and not once has this caused a breakout for me. I use two drops in the morning under my make up for a dewy look, and I use three drops at night to combat wrinkles. I adore the earthy/herbal smell. It is a little expensive, but it seemingly lasts forever!

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is a good brand name intro to face oils, but it's overpriced for what it is because of the Fresh name attached to the product. I've used a lot of facial oils before trying this one (argan, almond, rosehip seed, sea buckthorn, tsubaki), which does what it's supposed to as a lightweight moisturizer. I only use this at night and would not recommend using it under makeup unless you have very dry skin. I'll use up my sample bottle but I'm not a fan of the smell, which is very herbal-y, so I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started my love affair with this product when I received it as a sample in a little bottle (from a Sephora purchase). My skin is combo to dry, very sensitive, with tons of redness on my cheeks and nose.
I followed the instructions and applied 2 drops to a clean face and then topped it off with my trusted Cerave (I use either the lotion or the cream). Since the very first morning, I realized the redness was going away at a crazy rate. After a few days, my skin is the most well toned I remember seeing it for the past few years. The pores in my nose and cheek area seem smaller and my skin is super soft and well hydrated. The little oil my t-zone produces is not exacerbated by this product.
The little bottle lasted me about 2 months with night time use (since you only use 2 drops at a time, this product is VERY cost effective). After 1 month, I purchased the full sized bottle and have been using this product for 6 months. I have to say my skin is looking AMAZING. As in, I go without foundation on weekends :) For the past few weeks, I've been applying 1 drop to my undereye under my concealer (NYX HD) because it was looking a little dry. Let me just say with the addition of this oil, my concealer is now HG status as well.
I can't be without this oil. If you have any redness in your skin, you must try this. I think all skin types can use this but obviously if you are on the drier side its best to top it with moisturizer. I haven't tried the Sebu buckthorn oil but I did the math and the price per oz is actually more expensive than the Fresh one. I won't bother trying something else because this one simply WORKS.

I love this oil. At first when I started using honestly it clogged my pores. But then I switched to seaberry a soy cleanser in conjunction with this oil and idk but now it works wonders for my super dry skin. I use two drops at night on my face and one drop during the day mixed with my face cream. I've used it mixed with face cream and alone under my foundation and even mixed it with my foundation and my skin looked smooth and not dry and flaky. I love it and am on my second bottle.