April 18, 2014 | 2010 users online

Treatments - Fresh - Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love! Love! Love!
Moisturizer, silky, smooth, soft!
It took some getting used to as I had never used an oil as a moisturizer but I love it! Just a few drops go a long way so don't worry about the price too much. I've had mine for 4+ months and I don't think I've used 25% of it yet. This was recommendation from make-up artist Jaclyn Hill (youtube her, she'll change your life!) and she hasn't steered me wrong yet. I think this Seaberry oil works amazing and it's definitely worth a try!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by kbabe44

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This actually moisturizers my skin instead of just sitting on top like every single oil I've tried. Unfortunately, the herbal smell kills it. It's definitely not your good herbal scent but the eastern medicine kind which is unpleasant. Trust me, I know bc that's what my parents did for a living

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by jadietnguyen

My cheeks are dry and my forehead but everywhere else is oil. This smells like straight up pickles but the smell goes away after massaging it into skin for a few minutes. Very light weight. I only use one drop because if I use more, I will tend to break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by zora

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Yes, I am biased toward oils and, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, often used Clarins' Huile Orchidee -- which relieved my dry skin for short periods -- and Nuxe L'Huile Prodigieuse, which did nothing but felt lovely nonetheless. I've also auditioned an awful lot of face creams, from Chanel and Sisley to Ponds and Cerave, over the years.

This stuff is wonderful. I have dry and sometimes dull skin which I torture by alternating between tropical and sub-zero climates. For the past 18 or so months I've been uncharacteristically religious about patting 3-4 drops of this oil on my face in the morning and find that it moisturizes and gives my skin a glow and texture that I love. Even DH, who notices nothing, bless him, has complimented my skin. I use nothing else, since I'm a less-is-more gal, and lazy too. Really impressed. I gave this product high marks for price as well, simply because a bottle lasts for months and months. Easy to travel with, too.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I received a generous sample of this from Sephora. It lasted me about two weeks and I used it at night before bed so as to not have an oily face/attempt makeup. I believe the whole face oil thing is a trend, much like BB creams. However, I do believe they serve their purpose; especially during the winter and for those with very dry skin. This is quite expensive and there are so many alternatives for a fraction of the cost. I did enjoy the product, as it felt luxurious and did make me feel as though my skin was dewy and glowing. I thought the smell was nice (like honey), but think many would be annoyed with it. Despite those results, I still don't feel as though it is exceptional. If you're really into the face oil trend, this is definitely a front runner. I just feel the entire thing is gimmicky and to be yet another unnecessary product to slap onto my face every night. Try it if you're interested, but more than likely you can skip it and spend your money on a nice moisturizer instead!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by nmserle2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this product at first, but after about a month of use it started to really clog my pores. It is definitely moisturizing. I wanted this to work for me. I won't repurchase, but may consider using on occasion for dry patches.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by miss_beee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this so much, the packaging is great and it looked so good on my vanity. The oil itself wasn't runny and it felt so luxurious. I've been using it for about 5 months, the bottle had a third of the product left and nothing. It didn't really help with dry patches or give me a glow. I thought if I kept at it I'd fall in love but using plain almond oil does more for my skin than this. Heartbreaker.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by dri5hti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this off of my Sephora VIB points.
It is way too expensive for how it performs IMO.
It definitely gave my skin some hydration and a slight glow. But it's average. Hydration and glow is something we should expect from every face oil so it's nothing special. It has a luxurious texture which is nice. The scent doesn't bother me but would bother a lot of people.

Rosehip seed oil works 10x better for my skin. I don't think I would buy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by soozeq68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very dry skin. 3 drops in the morning after my vitamin C serum and 3 drops at night after Strivectin-AR followed by Bobbi Brown balm in the eye area. This product is wonderful. Love the smell and the way my skin feels. It doesn't make my makeup slip and slide and I never look greasy. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Chandler0505

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to wait to finish my first bottle before I reviewed this product. I have dry skin year round, but the winter here is especially bad on my skin. The Sephora SA recommended I try a face oil, then specifically recommended seaberry by fresh. I am a total follower, so I bought it!
Like others have mentioned, it does have a strong smell. Its not bad, and its very fleeting. At night, I use 3 drops directly on my face after washing, but before cream. In the AM, I mix 2 drops with my moisturizer. I find the mixing helps my makeup stay put better than when I apply the oil directly.
I know the price tag can be scary, but the product lasts a very long time! And I feel like its done more for my skin than even super high price moisturizers.
The dropper is wonderful too. It holds the product and doesn't spill or leak, so when you want 3 drops, that's all you get. I don't like waste. I have about 8 more uses in my first bottle, and my second bottle is being delivered today! Love this stuff.