December 19, 2014 | 1487 users online

Treatments (Face) - Fresh - Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by meowmeowkitten

My HG moisturizer is CeraVe PM which I use morning and night, but in the winter it is not enough. I need something extra around my nose and mouth. I got a sample from sephora and after 2 weeks I already purchased a travel sized one, and another deluxe sample! Love this.

I put a drop on my finger and quickly apply to dry area and spread it out with my finger. Repeat same on other spots. Mainly I use it on forehead above nose, the nose, and mouth/chin areas. I let it dry a bit and then apply a little CeraVe all over my face. The oil is dry and absorbs very quickly. I highly recommend waiting for it to fulyl absorb before applying foundation/bb cream, otherwise it will just sit on top of the oil.

Just a heads up, but after 3 days of using 2x a day I woke up and my pores were super clogged.I used my Clarisonic and cleared them right up. This has not happened again. I guess my skin was adjusting its oil production due to me using this product. Now my pores are actually much tighter than they ever been!!

Today I noticed another benefit that I wasn't expecting. I have redness on one cheek only. It's slight and I am not sure why it's there. Roseacea or excsema (sp?) maybe. It doesn't bother me, but it's rather obvious without make-up. Well, this morning it was gone. Just gone. No redness at all. The only explanation is the oil because it's is the only new product in my routine.

I highly recommend this oil for everyone. Of course try a sample first and let your skin adjust to it before dismissing it. Also, it does have a woodsy smell which is rather strong, but dissipates very quickly. Surprisingly DH loves the smell on me, and he hates most scents. In all fairness we are both from Russia, so we've smelled seaberry before. It's a very popular berry over there and has a ton of uses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

I got a deluxe sample in a Sephora GWP bag last month and it's my favorite recent discovery. I've been getting into face oils this fall and winter and love that I just need to use 1-2 drops to feel the effects, so I use it daily and I'm not even close to running out. It boosts hydration layered under moisturizer at night and refreshes makeup patted over BB halfway through the day. I will for sure buy it when my sample runs out, but at this rate the smaller travel size for $22 is all I will need to last me a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Sugar84

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's winter time and I was on the hunt for a good skin oil or a moisturizer to give me a nice dewy look....when I went to Sephora this was recommended to me by the SA, I got it in the travel size for 22 dollars...you only need to use a little so I decided to purchase this instead of buying the bigger bottle, I love how this oil just sinks into the skin and leaves the skin soft and dewy. I apply it every morning instead of a moisturizer, and then apply my bb cream on top of it. I love the packaging and the smell of it...over all its a hit!! and will be purchasing it again next winter too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Thekaptain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I got it in a sample bag at sephora and I fell in love instantly. I put it on at night and I wake up with super moisturized skin. I also love the dropper that comes with the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by saraide1978

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have extremely dry skin, complete with flaking skin around my nose and on my chin in the winter. This oil comes in a dark tinted bottle with a nicely hygienic dropper. While it isn't the cheapest facial oil it does last for ages and thus, I think it's a cost-effective purchase. I use it in two ways: in the mornings I add two drops to my moisturizer of choice and in the evening I press four drops in as the final step of my skincare routine. It absorbs beautifully and provides immediate hydrating effects. I definitely recommend it as a not fancy but still effective oil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like that this comes with a dropper and that it does not feel greasy at all. I only need a few drops for my face and it absorbs quickly and leaves my face hydrated and soft. In the morning, my face glows. It looks less ruddy and there is no flakiness around my nose or mouth. I don't like the price tag but I do like that this contains a slew of oils that are beneficial for the face. I would repurchase if it goes on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Gadgeteer

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had put aside a sample of this until my eyelids grew so crepey I couldn't put on eyeliner and under my eyes was so dry makeup sat on top of it and revealed crinkles I didn't even know I had. I put it under my eyes and around my orbital bone and, yes, on my lids and within days my lids were smooth again. My under eye area isn't wrinkle free but concealer doesn't highlight my under eye creases like it used to. I rate this particular oil concoction so highly because it doesn't just sit on top of my skin. It absorbs well so I can use it as part of both my day and night moisturizing routines. It's the first thing I apply to my eye area and any dry patches in the morning after patting my face dry. By the time I am ready to apply my moisturizer it is usually absorbed completely or nearly so. The scent is very pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by GPD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Fresh lip balms, so I'm not sure why it took me so long to try their skincare. This is my new obsession. My super dry, sensitive skin just drinks this stuff up. I don't have any major skin complaints aside from the dry, flakiness. I get the monthly hormonal break out but I rarely break out between. I have tried various oils (jojoba, camellia, coconut) and they all took forever to absorb and didn't always seem to be doing much moisturizing. I don't know what miracle powdered unicorn tail they have in this, but I love everything about this, except maybe the price tag. I believe this stuff retails for $50.00 for a 1.7 fl.oz bottle which honestly should last you all year if not longer. The packaging is really simple and looks so pretty in my medicine cabinet. I only use 3-5 drops depending on how dry my skin is feeling, rub my palms together and gently press my palms on my face as I distribute the oil. The oil sinks right in, so I can use this during the day and not wait forever to put on my makeup or have the makeup slip and slide all over my face. Overall my skin has been feeling less dry and looking less patchy and flakey. The oil smells amazing...slightly sweet, slightly lemon-y with a hint of something pleasantly herbal. I was quite pleasantly surprised by the scent as I was actually a little nervous that it would smell horrific since it has omega oils (3,6,7 and 9). I don't know if it's the same kind of omega oils, but my omega vitamin supplements smell horribly fishy. This is now a permanent staple in my skincare routine so Fresh please don't discontinue this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by kiyoshiro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is absolutely amazing. It has really helped calm my skin down and has reduced the redness and dark pigmentation on my face (no more breakouts!). It's not quite a dry oil but it's definitely on the drier side. It vaguely smells like the sea as the name would suggest and I put it on right before bed. I adore this and despite the high price tag, I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by depew

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was a little hesitant to try out oil on my face, but since I live in the wind-tunnels of NYC during the winter, I felt like adding some oil to my routine certainly couldn't make anything worse.
However, I love, love, love this product. During the winter I layer it under my normal moisturizer, and then I use it just by itself during the summer. I think it smells faintly floral, but nothing too strong, smooths on really nicely especially right after washing your face, and the texture is a light oil. I also like that the jar is hygienic with a dropper application. I've been impressed with most of the Fresh products that I've tried, and this one is definitely also a keeper!