November 24, 2014 | 1356 users online

Treatments (Face) - Fresh - Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Gadgeteer

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had put aside a sample of this until my eyelids grew so crepey I couldn't put on eyeliner and under my eyes was so dry makeup sat on top of it and revealed crinkles I didn't even know I had. I put it under my eyes and around my orbital bone and, yes, on my lids and within days my lids were smooth again. My under eye area isn't wrinkle free but concealer doesn't highlight my under eye creases like it used to. I rate this particular oil concoction so highly because it doesn't just sit on top of my skin. It absorbs well so I can use it as part of both my day and night moisturizing routines. It's the first thing I apply to my eye area and any dry patches in the morning after patting my face dry. By the time I am ready to apply my moisturizer it is usually absorbed completely or nearly so. The scent is very pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by GPD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Fresh lip balms, so I'm not sure why it took me so long to try their skincare. This is my new obsession. My super dry, sensitive skin just drinks this stuff up. I don't have any major skin complaints aside from the dry, flakiness. I get the monthly hormonal break out but I rarely break out between. I have tried various oils (jojoba, camellia, coconut) and they all took forever to absorb and didn't always seem to be doing much moisturizing. I don't know what miracle powdered unicorn tail they have in this, but I love everything about this, except maybe the price tag. I believe this stuff retails for $50.00 for a 1.7 fl.oz bottle which honestly should last you all year if not longer. The packaging is really simple and looks so pretty in my medicine cabinet. I only use 3-5 drops depending on how dry my skin is feeling, rub my palms together and gently press my palms on my face as I distribute the oil. The oil sinks right in, so I can use this during the day and not wait forever to put on my makeup or have the makeup slip and slide all over my face. Overall my skin has been feeling less dry and looking less patchy and flakey. The oil smells amazing...slightly sweet, slightly lemon-y with a hint of something pleasantly herbal. I was quite pleasantly surprised by the scent as I was actually a little nervous that it would smell horrific since it has omega oils (3,6,7 and 9). I don't know if it's the same kind of omega oils, but my omega vitamin supplements smell horribly fishy. This is now a permanent staple in my skincare routine so Fresh please don't discontinue this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by kiyoshiro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is absolutely amazing. It has really helped calm my skin down and has reduced the redness and dark pigmentation on my face (no more breakouts!). It's not quite a dry oil but it's definitely on the drier side. It vaguely smells like the sea as the name would suggest and I put it on right before bed. I adore this and despite the high price tag, I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by depew

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was a little hesitant to try out oil on my face, but since I live in the wind-tunnels of NYC during the winter, I felt like adding some oil to my routine certainly couldn't make anything worse.
However, I love, love, love this product. During the winter I layer it under my normal moisturizer, and then I use it just by itself during the summer. I think it smells faintly floral, but nothing too strong, smooths on really nicely especially right after washing your face, and the texture is a light oil. I also like that the jar is hygienic with a dropper application. I've been impressed with most of the Fresh products that I've tried, and this one is definitely also a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by makeupbaybee

I have very oily, very acne prone skin. My breakout areas tend to be very dry though.
I have been going to the dermatologist and their strong creams were breaking me out horribly and they were too much for my sensitive skin.
I decided to pick this up when I stopped going to the dermatologist and I am so glad that I did! This oil is amazing. It calms all of my breakouts, helps to even out the texture of my skin, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated, keeps my facing from getting oily throughout the day, and my makeup application is much more blendable when applying it in the morning.
I would recommend this product to all skin types or anyone that is looking for an overall improvement in their skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by silverlakeconservatory

I try to write all my reviews the same way I'd like to see reviews, so first off here are my stats:
- 18 years old
- Combination skin, oily t-zone and slightly dry cheeks
- Acne prone, especially to black heads
- Some acne scarring (hyperpigmintation)

On to the review!
First off, I'm a bit biased with the Fresh brand due to the fact that I think it's very over hyped, but the packaging and appeal is just too hard to resist. I've heard about using oil on face, which I highly encourage (it's taken me seven years to realize that I need to cater to hydrating rather than acne, which has helped immensely i.e. see my Origins Nite A Mins review) due to the fact that I love using oil on my body.

Packaging is lovely, I love that with the dropper, it doesn't leak out the oil until you dispense it, and the dark glass is a plus to ensure that the oil stays, well, fresh.

The actual product smells lovely and doesn't feel greasy, however it neither harmed nor helped me, and for 50 USD I'd like to expect a little more. I've used the rest for my chest and neck, so I may repurchase to keep that luxury on hand.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by jessae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice face oil. I've tried a few and they seem to agree with my skin. I have very dry skin, I can get acne with certain products but don't usually, and I'm 35 so my skin is starting to show a little age. This face oil was moisturizing, didn't break me out, and smelled nice. I'm not really sure how to describe the smell but it was kind of a sweet, herbal scent. I likes the texture and it would sink in to my skin nicely, alone or mixed with my moisturizer. The price point seemed pretty standard for face oils. I would also sometimes pat a tiny bit of oil with my fingertips onto my finished makeup, over dry spots and fine lines which seemed to soften them both. I love many of Fresh's products and I'm glad they made an oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by AyoC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot! I have combination skin. It really helps your skin seem supple and nice. My skin is pretty clear but occasionally I do get blemishes. This product I feel stopped working after awhile or maybe it's because something changed in my routine. It's now okay. I'm using it until it finishes. It doesn't break me out and it' has great ingredients. Probably won't buy again. I'll try another oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Allison94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS. I have combination skin, and am constantly having breakouts. When I received a sample of this I was skeptical, seeing as my skin is so sensitive, adding oil didn't seem like the best idea. Only after developing a large dry patch on one cheek did I finally try it, and boy am I glad I did. After just one use I noticed a difference in my skin. The oil has evened my complexion, calmed my acne, faded my scarring, and softened the hell out of my skin.. I went from being self conscious about my face, piling on concealer, foundation, and powder, trying to cover imperfections, to wearing nothing! I can not begin to explain how wonderful this oil is. Just purchased the full sized bottle, and will continue to repurchase. Would recommend to anyone!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Hannahsam2804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This oil is incredible... was sceptical at first, thinking it would have made me greasy but it just dissolved into my skin. The scent I could handle, actually I like it. The consistency isn't thick and sticky. However the glass bottle I don't mind it but I do have to be careful. Once I knocked it to the floor unconsciously while doing my nightly routine and it was like a big -_____- however it didn't break and I was so relieved. I usually use the oil at night followed by chanel's la nuit, and the two go well together. I really look forward on waking in the morning just to see my face glow.