Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil

4.5

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Fragrance, Bht, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol.

on 3/9/2015 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely loooove this product! I first tried it a few years ago but stopped using it because of the price. I have recently started using it again and my skin has never been better! My acne and dark spots are almost gone and my skin is so supple and soft. Definitely worth the price and it seems to work for every skin type!

on 2/4/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i really really like this stuff. In the past when I have tried to use oils they have seriously dried me out!! Annoying. This oil is really nice and really natural! Yes, it totally smells like breakfast but whatever people. The bottle and dropper are perfect. I like to use a lot as I am very dry and slather it on, By morning it is all absorbed! Interested to see how I will like this in the summer, I'm sure I won't bathe my face in it as much. I also find it has helped reduce redness in my face which is A+++++. I think the price fits for how much you get but I also don't mind spending $$ for a quality product. I heard the Nude night face oil (or something) is also really great but is about $20 more and only works slightly better, just as an FYI

I got this in a sample bag from Sephora and just bought the 0.5 oz one as well. The first thing I noticed was the scent. This smells amazing. Fresh, natural, herbal goodness. I love the packaging too, the eye dropper is fun to use and keeps everything mess free. The oil itself is super moisturizing and makes my skin look even and glowy. If I use too much I know I'll probably see a pimple or two spring up, so I try to apply sparingly. I wish it would help prevent pimples for me like it does for other reviewers, but no such luck. With that said, I love this too much to stop using it. It's a happy little luxury.

on 1/13/2015 1:59:00 AM

Have you ever found a product that you fall in love with so bad that you want to go out and buy 5 more of in case it gets discontinued? That's exactly how I felt when I tried this oil. Its just so, so, so good. It's not greasy at all, it does not clog pores at ALL, and I feel like it has actually minimized my pores.
Before using this oil, my skin was really dry and patchy and not very smooth. The pores on my nose and cheeks were also not huge but they were big enough for me to notice. Ultimately I wanted something to hydrate my skin and smooth out it's texture for good since having dry skin just wreaks havoc on my face! I found this amazing bottle of goodness and those skin problems I mentioned I had are gone! My pores are dramatically minimized, my skin is so soft and glowy, and my acne scars have actually faded. My skin is smooth and the bumpy texture I had before is completely gone.
Also, the packaging is so elegant looking I love it.I apply this every night by patting it onto my skin and I seal it in by applying my favorite moisturizer Cerave PM over it. In the morning my skin is glowing, and I'm not even exaggerating! This has become the star in my skin care, and although it is pricey it is worth every single penny.

on 12/29/2014 7:27:00 AM

I haveT-Zone skin with some fine lines, dry cheeks and some occasional breakouts and my skin hates most things. Thin/pale and of Irish/Scottish descent so I have to be careful not to mess with it too much.

This summer I made a terrible mistake having tried Pur mineral make up and have been battling issues ever since. Blocked pores on my cheeks, under my eyes beside my nose, weird blocked pores between my eyes, around my mouth, some weird non blackhead type pores getting bigger on my nose that you couldn't remove.... nasty appearance without powder constantly applied, so I kept covering it up, but NOW I refuse to chem up my skin and have I've totally changed my beauty regime.

After my latest break out I said eff it, something has to give. I threw out my old face powder (Marcelle) and most of my other products that could have been contributing to the blockages. I committed to a full face detox. I started using sugar scrubs, baking soda scrubs, basic beauty bars, natural home ingredients for most of my beauty needs. Then I did the abrupt switch to this oil and from the Burt's Bee's hydrating line (too hydrating if you ask me). Let me tell you the results are astounding.

Within 2 weeks of using this oil and nothing else for my moisturizing needs (I have dryer areas that require 1-2 more drops per application but I'm okay with this because it blends in wonderfully still and does not have any residue) my skin has cleared up dramatically. The first few days my skin was saying "WTH, I need more!" but I was patient, persevered and now I will never go back to moisturizing creams again. I live in a northern climate with harsh winter weather. I'm converted to beauty oils 100%, I'm hoping that I can switch to different more affordable oils after this runs out without any issues, will be adding almond, jojoba, grapeseed and avocado oils into my routine once this runs out. If my skin doesn't let me though I'll be buying this as long as they keep making it. AWESOME. NO CHEMS!

on 12/20/2014 11:30:00 PM

This is by far the best face oil I've ever used. It's super moisturizing, but doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. I have oily skin, but this doesn't clog my pores at all (I only use it at night). There is also no smell, which is great!

on 12/20/2014 4:14:00 PM

HOLY GRAIL OIL holy cow this is literally the BEST THING EVER! I used to have supeeer bad acne, but after using this for about two weeks, my entire complexion has healed and I dont have anymore redness and or spots!!

My HG moisturizer is CeraVe PM which I use morning and night, but in the winter it is not enough. I need something extra around my nose and mouth. I got a sample from sephora and after 2 weeks I already purchased a travel sized one, and another deluxe sample! Love this.

I put a drop on my finger and quickly apply to dry area and spread it out with my finger. Repeat same on other spots. Mainly I use it on forehead above nose, the nose, and mouth/chin areas. I let it dry a bit and then apply a little CeraVe all over my face. The oil is dry and absorbs very quickly. I highly recommend waiting for it to fulyl absorb before applying foundation/bb cream, otherwise it will just sit on top of the oil.

Just a heads up, but after 3 days of using 2x a day I woke up and my pores were super clogged.I used my Clarisonic and cleared them right up. This has not happened again. I guess my skin was adjusting its oil production due to me using this product. Now my pores are actually much tighter than they ever been!!

Today I noticed another benefit that I wasn't expecting. I have redness on one cheek only. It's slight and I am not sure why it's there. Roseacea or excsema (sp?) maybe. It doesn't bother me, but it's rather obvious without make-up. Well, this morning it was gone. Just gone. No redness at all. The only explanation is the oil because it's is the only new product in my routine.

I highly recommend this oil for everyone. Of course try a sample first and let your skin adjust to it before dismissing it. Also, it does have a woodsy smell which is rather strong, but dissipates very quickly. Surprisingly DH loves the smell on me, and he hates most scents. In all fairness we are both from Russia, so we've smelled seaberry before. It's a very popular berry over there and has a ton of uses.

on 12/15/2014 7:10:00 PM

I got a deluxe sample in a Sephora GWP bag last month and it's my favorite recent discovery. I've been getting into face oils this fall/winter and love that I just need to use 1-2 drops to feel the effects, so I use it daily and I'm not even close to running out. It boosts hydration layered under moisturizer at night and refreshes makeup patted over BB halfway through the day. I will for sure buy it when my sample runs out, but at this rate the smaller travel size for $22 is all I will need to last me a while.

on 12/11/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's winter time and I was on the hunt for a good skin oil or a moisturizer to give me a nice dewy look....when I went to Sephora this was recommended to me by the SA, I got it in the travel size for 22 dollars...you only need to use a little so I decided to purchase this instead of buying the bigger bottle, I love how this oil just sinks into the skin and leaves the skin soft and dewy. I apply it every morning instead of a moisturizer, and then apply my bb cream on top of it. I love the packaging and the smell of it...over all its a hit!! and will be purchasing it again next winter too!

Popular Treatments (Face)