August 1, 2014 | 1231 users online

Palettes - Laura Mercier - The Flawless Face Book

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by OrangeMintPop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have this in nude and I am in NC25 for mac foundations.This cost $59 at sephora and I used this for traveling. It is really handy and makes my skin look flawless. It comes with concealers- yellow, orange, and the secret concealer, powder, tinted moisturizer compact, a small concealer brush which is great for picking up product, and a sponge. The palette also comes with a large mirror. I use my fingers to apply all the product and the concealer and TM are very easy to blend. If you want to see swatches of everything and a indepth review, please check out my youtube video. Hope you find this review helpful. Also I have acne prone skin and this did not break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Lhegge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect to have in your purse or for travel, you have tinted moisturizer cream, powder foundation, secret concealer and secret camoflauge (2 shades). I am very impressed with this set, good staying power and ultimate concealing with 3 shades/consistencies to make your own custom match. The products did not cause any issues with my sensitive skin and looked very natural, not cakey when applied.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by ClaireF24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this in the Flawless Face book in Nude. First I put a thin layer of the Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer all over, then I followed up with the Compact Tinted Moisturizer in Nude with an angled, flat foundation brush (I used ELF's Studio Angled Foundation Brush). Then I concealed with the Secret Camouflage on my acne scars and the Secret Concealer (#2) on my very prominent under-eye circles. Finally I finished up with the Mineral Pressed Powder in Real Sand using the ELF Studio blush brush.

Okay, all that said, my skin looked absolutely flawless! Not the least bit cakey! I feel like I have found my HG foundation routine. I had a really pretty glow going from the Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer that wasn't shimmery because I mattified it with the other products. I got some serious wear out of it too--I took a nap! Everything stayed in place, including the under eye concealer.

I definitely want to buy the full sized products and use this for traveling.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by BebiMou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this from Sephora for $59 and here is the description:

What it is:
A portable complexion palette for a flawless face.

What it does:
For the first time, internationally renowned makeup artist, Laura Mercier, provides her Flawless Face essentials in one portable, take everywhere complexion palette. This chic, slim-line compact features Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact SPF 20, plus two targeted concealers, Secret Concealer for undereye coverage/brightening and Secret Camouflage to cover blemishes and imperfections, along with Mineral Pressed Powder to finish and set the look. For flawless application, this palette comes with a travel-friendly Secret Camouflage brush, a double-sided sponge, and tips and techniques in a step-by-step instructional insert.

This set contains:

- Secret Concealer #4
- Secret Camouflage SC-5
- Mineral Pressed Powder in Golden Suntan
- Instructions

I am in absolute love with this palette. I really am a fan of the LM Flawless Face products. I already had some concealers, powder, primers, tinted moisturizer, and more, and this addition to my collection is so genius.

I know the color selection is limited, but if you find a decent match, you'll fall in love. The product value for the price is amazing. The packaging is cute and sturdy, with a decent sized mirror. You really get everything you need for your face routine (if this is the kind of coverage you want, possibly not enough for some). I start with a primer, usually LM, and then go on with the creme tinted moisturizer, concealers for problem areas (love how you can mix for your perfect shade, on with the under eye concealer (creamy peachy/salmon tone), and set with the pressed mineral powder for fuller coverage or just the LM Translucent Loose Setting Powder (sold separately). I use a Real Techniques buffing brush for the tinted moisturizer and a separate buffing brush for the mineral powder. You can actually get away with the mineral powder to set under your eyes since it's not as shiny/shimmery as other mineral makeup. If I'm having a good skin day I can totally skip any foundation and just get away with the tinted moisturizer and/or concealer alone with a touch of powder.

This is so good for travel and a "keep at the boyfriend's house" kind of product. I'm considering buying another one in a darker shade for when I self tan, but I deserve to be shot since I own so many different types of foundations, concealers, and setting powders in different colors. Someone stop me! But don't hesitate to get yourself one of these palettes, and like I always say, Sephora has a great return policy, so if you're not impressed, they'll take it back, no problem, and you lose nothing! Get it now, now, now! NOW!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No