Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.2

on 6/23/2015 11:51:00 AM

Very thick and overtime I found that every time I put it on I turned very, very orange. At first it was ok and gave good coverage, but I'm definitely throwing it out soon. It's not a BB cream, it's a thick paste.

Truly the worst. I really wanted a light coverage BB cream to just even out my skin, and this did nothing at all, there was no difference in my skin. Also, so thick, cakey, and drying that I immediately took it off when I first put it on. My skin felt so awful with that on top! A disappointment.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Pros: This product was relatively cheap, bought it from Woolworths. Came in handy when my previous foundation didn't cover my acne.

Cons: Pretty much everything else. It's extremely cakey - almost immediately after application the lines in my face start to show & it begins to turn orange, regardless of how much primer I use. The packaging is also broken... my foundation falls out everywhere as soon as I take off the lid!

I personally found this product to be terrible. I do have fair skin, but even in the light shade it was a weird shade of orange on me, and I'm pretty certain that no one has that colour skin. I found it to be drying and it didn't last long at all. It also became very runny after only a couple of week so it was near impossible to use. It was fairly inexpensive, but even in that price bracket there are far, far better products than this. I wouldn't recommend it.

on 5/31/2015 2:51:00 PM

great product from drugstore defo would buy again comparable to light weight foundation although satin not matte finish.

on 5/16/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My first purchase of Bb cream- got Medium shade after much research on net. Was skeptical at first, but got it for covering acne scars and blemishes.
What a disaster! It's quite thick and scented, yeah like some sunblock. Surely needs some powdering or looks kind of shiny. When applied powder, it stuck to the cream on face and turned orange with layers and pieces visible on dry parts. Horrible orange- brown colour of cream, even after being light yellowish-brown skin of Indian orign, it sucks!

So after research on net, understood that if you have warm undertones, or more yellow/golden stuff suits you, don't buy this shade color. The dark orange brown of this Bb cream when applied to my light yellow brown skin (Indian origin) ,turned into some wierd color on my face , something like an orange drink! I tried everything to lower the tone of color with powder and stuff, but In vain.

Came here only to review this product! Wouldn't be on such a website otherwise.

on 5/1/2015 9:33:00 AM

this BB cream in confusing , it suits inner lighting , covers redness , and gives that healthy dewey look , but when u go outside it looks dry , orangy , doesnt blend well, and u could see through it i gave it 2 because its cheap

on 4/17/2015 4:29:00 PM

Very think (thicker than any foundation I have tried) although not cakey. More like a foundation than a BB cream. I don't like how it is very stick and it is very difficult to put powder products on top of it. Also does not spread evenly on skin and breaks up more and more over the day. When I apply this, even with a brush it is ALWAYS patchy. Much prefer the Maybeline dream fresh BB cream for a drug store version.

on 4/2/2015 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is very thick sticky. Even mixed with moisturizer it's still fairly heavy coverage and sticky. Also, it wears off fairly quickly and is quite orange.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this Rimmel BB Cream last spring & still use it now. I like its thick texture, scent, & Light tone. The stuff sinks in well w/minimal blending. The scent is a pleasant "sun block" type of scent that's not overwhelming. Light fits my fair-to-light, freckly, & somewhat ruddy skin w/No orange! The 1oz tube lasts several months even w/daily use. I paid about $3 @ WalMart & Target w/a coupon. That makes it a steal! I get amazing coverage that I can top off w/foundation & powder or just powder. It will leave me shiny, hence the use of powder. It says it can prime the face & it does well under foundation (no balling up). I have worn this BB Cream last summer to outdoor events & tossed it in my bag thinking I'd need to reapply. Nope! This stuff keeps me lovely & non-burnt. I was seriously surprised every time I'd check a mirror to see my face non-burnt! It also minimizes pores well & conceals well. I don't buy the Mattifying claim but I don't mind using powder here & there.