July 30, 2014 | 1150 users online

BB Cream - Rimmel - BB Cream Beauty Balm 9 in 1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by 1alexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this bb cream because of the consistency. The only thing is that the light has almost a grayish tint and medium is orangey so I do wish there was a mix if the 2 colors. The coverage is pretty good but I wouldn't use this as a primer THEN put foundation over that would be too much. Overall a good bb cream and I would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by PandaMoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay....WOW! I never gave BB creams any consideration because my skin requires a decent amount of coverage due to acne marks and general discoloration...but I bought this because its summer and I hate the way my face feels when sweating in heavy, masky foundation. I tried the darkest color and dabbed a bit over my lightly made-up face and it actually looked BETTER than my foundation. I pair this with a few swipes of concealer and powder and I can proudly say that this looks AND feels better than a few layers of thick foundation. Definitely worth a try! I can see why this might not work for others but it was pretty freaking awesome for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by beasley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this foundation/ BB cream and have purchased 6 or 7 bottles so far. It covers well, doesn't break me out and covers very, very well although I still use concealer over any dark acne marks or blemishes. I love that it has Avobenzone as the sunscreen which I haven't been able to find in any other foundation. The price is great too!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

This was nice. The lightest shade wasn't too orange and the finish was semi matte. It wasn't too heavy yet had a medium coverage. It wasn't amazing but for the price a good value buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by yaniharris

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

As much as I tried to like this BB cream, it isn't for me. I desperately needed a new BB cream since I had run out of my Garnier BB cream. Since I wanted to try something new, I picked up this BB cream from my local Big W. The colour choices are very limited, however that is expected of most BB cream ranges. What I found about this BB cream colour is how pink toned it is. I have a neutral undertone, so I had to apply very little of this BB cream to avoid my face looking like a pink mess. The coverage and consistency is quite nice for a BB cream, however the colour of the cream stopped me from building coverage on my face. Will not be buying this product again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by xarenachengx

This BB cream is great for everyday use especially because there is spf 25. I would recommend it for all ages and all skin types. It didn't break me out and is extremely moisturizing. Bad thing is that there are only 3 shades..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by lovehorse

I'm asian and my skin tend to have brown spots due to sun damage, oily t-zone, and acne prone chin and nose. But this product is perfect for me!!! It has SPF that protects from adding more brown spot on my face, cover my blemishes, and doesn't cause breakout on my skin. I often apply this with my fingers but I noticed that it looks better and even if I use a foundation brush. :) Also perfect for base make up when using a powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by tinatac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a huge fan BB cream fan in general but I'm too lazy to do foundation for work so I've been on the hunt for a decent BB cream that I can quickly smooth on.

This product was recommended for me by a friend so when Walgreens had a 50% off Rimmel sale I gave it a try. I love it! It would never replace foundation for me but on work days or when I'm running errands, it is great. I am very oily so I do end up shiny in a few hours but I always expect that. What I love about this product is that it does not oxidize which is a problem I've had with other BB creams and it gives fairly good coverage.

It definitely has mixed reviews here on MUA but I'd say give it a try if you've been considering it...just look out for a sale! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by sirenswin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great BB cream if you are on the oilier-combo side, not dry and you don't have dry patches. I like the high SPF, the light shade is beige not yellowish, so it suits more cool-neutral skin colors. If you are very pale, this will be too dark.
As a summer foundation this looks great. Since I find that high end BB creams also are nothing but tinted moisturizers in my experience I can't say that this is ok only price wise, simply that is good and cheap enough to try.
What I don't like about BB creams is that they all leave that glowy finish that most women want and like and I am not a fan of it at all. I find that this one is less dewy and if your skin is normal in texture it will simply conceal and disappear (as in it does not leave traces or looks visible in the mirror). It is easy to blend in with fingers, as any foundation or tinted cream you must tap it gently to make it blend into the skin easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by ambersweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do not dislike this product and would buy it again, but you get what you pay for. I purchased this product for around $8 dollars after using a high-end BB Cream for quite some time. I have it in light and between the applying/drying stages the cream's color gradually got darker. It worked great as an SPF and did a wonderful job at color correction. My two gripes are that the Rimmel BB Cream needs re-application after a few hours. That is before I tested it out with pressed powder to set it and after I used a regular makeup setting spray. It also kind of burns your eyes which is hard to avoid due to the product being very liquefied. I have grown accustomed to thicker creams, honestly the high-end BB Cream I had been using left me with cakeface and this does not.