Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.2

on 7/25/2015 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Horrible. The color is okay, but it makes my face super oily, and I DO NOT have naturally oily skin. I tried it multiple times but it just didn't work for me.

This is a bad representation of what real BB creams are like. BB creams should feel light and well blended into your skin, which this failed at terribly. No wonder this was on sale.

on 7/13/2015 5:34:00 AM

It covers pretty well , but then eventually tends to become sticky n oily . This was my first bb cream experience and i wasnt really happy with the product.Definetly not meant for the outdoors as it tends to make the face oily and uncomfortable. I have normal skin with litlle oil in the T zone thanks ❤️

on 7/11/2015 12:59:00 PM

This does everything a good BB cream is supposed to do - it is lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs beautifully and leaves a nice, polished finish to my T-zone. I will repurchase as it did not break me out and does not need reapplying through the day.

on 6/23/2015 11:51:00 AM

Very thick and overtime I found that every time I put it on I turned very, very orange. At first it was ok and gave good coverage, but I'm definitely throwing it out soon. It's not a BB cream, it's a thick paste.

Truly the worst. I really wanted a light coverage BB cream to just even out my skin, and this did nothing at all, there was no difference in my skin. Also, so thick, cakey, and drying that I immediately took it off when I first put it on. My skin felt so awful with that on top! A disappointment.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Pros: This product was relatively cheap, bought it from Woolworths. Came in handy when my previous foundation didn't cover my acne.

Cons: Pretty much everything else. It's extremely cakey - almost immediately after application the lines in my face start to show & it begins to turn orange, regardless of how much primer I use. The packaging is also broken... my foundation falls out everywhere as soon as I take off the lid!

I personally found this product to be terrible. I do have fair skin, but even in the light shade it was a weird shade of orange on me, and I'm pretty certain that no one has that colour skin. I found it to be drying and it didn't last long at all. It also became very runny after only a couple of week so it was near impossible to use. It was fairly inexpensive, but even in that price bracket there are far, far better products than this. I wouldn't recommend it.

on 5/31/2015 2:51:00 PM

great product from drugstore defo would buy again comparable to light weight foundation although satin not matte finish.

on 5/16/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My first purchase of Bb cream- got Medium shade after much research on net. Was skeptical at first, but got it for covering acne scars and blemishes.
What a disaster! It's quite thick and scented, yeah like some sunblock. Surely needs some powdering or looks kind of shiny. When applied powder, it stuck to the cream on face and turned orange with layers and pieces visible on dry parts. Horrible orange- brown colour of cream, even after being light yellowish-brown skin of Indian orign, it sucks!

So after research on net, understood that if you have warm undertones, or more yellow/golden stuff suits you, don't buy this shade color. The dark orange brown of this Bb cream when applied to my light yellow brown skin (Indian origin) ,turned into some wierd color on my face , something like an orange drink! I tried everything to lower the tone of color with powder and stuff, but In vain.

Came here only to review this product! Wouldn't be on such a website otherwise.

on 5/1/2015 9:33:00 AM

this BB cream in confusing , it suits inner lighting , covers redness , and gives that healthy dewey look , but when u go outside it looks dry , orangy , doesnt blend well, and u could see through it i gave it 2 because its cheap