Two years ago, a hairdresser girlfriend recommended this conditioner for my double-processed bleached blonde hair, and this has become my HG conditioner. I love that Davines uses natural ingredients, and their products always smell great. Melu is designed for long/damaged hair, and it really works. I usually put this on my ends and shafts, wait for 5-10 min, and wash it out. It makes my hair much softer, smoother, and stronger. I don't even need to use this product every time I shampoo. Usually once a week or two is sufficient.
I ran out of this product 6 months ago and haven't repurchased yet because it's quite expensive - $30 CAD for 250 mL. Recently, I noticed that my hair is breaking more and more, and it seems more damaged and frizzy, so I decided to buy it again. Luckily, you can find a good deal on Amazon: 23£ for 1 L. Try it if you have long and damaged hair. You won't be disappointed.
I love this conditioner!! Made my long hair easy to comb. Smooth hair and divine scent. I don't care if its in a jar. It's ecological thinking!! I can use the jar several times. I'm from Sweden so my English is not the best...
I freakin love this conditioner. The first 3 times I used it, It was like I had new hair. This conditioner is 80% natural. I don't know what the other 20% is, but I could care less. I am always kind of ehh about all natural products anyways. My hair wasn't at it's worst when I first tried this, but it was definitely stressed out. I would imagine that anyone with extremely damaged hair would love this.
Love the smell. It has a really thick consistency. Similar consistency to the It's a 10 deep conditioner, but a little bit thicker. I always ring out as much water as I can from my hair and only put it from mid to ends. (I use leave in, from ends to root after shower) You only need a little bit. Leave it on for a few, while you're soaping and shaving your legs and whatnot..you'll notice a huge difference. Love, love, love it. Also, it's really cheap, at 7.99 for the smaller tub.
My newest stylist introduced me to Davines and shattered into tiny pieces my previous beliefs that salon products are no different from drugstore products. I have been using this conditioner for 7 months, in conjunction with the Solu clarifying shampoo. The shampoo is great, but this conditioner is nothing short of amazing. It makes my hair ridiculously soft and shiny without weighing it down in the slightest.
It's also dirt cheap. That sounds weird, I know, considering that I paid $35 CAD for it at my local salon, which is about 7 times what you'd pay for a much bigger bottle of Garnier Fructis or the like. But I only need a fingertip amount to coat my very long hair, and my husband much less. In 7 months it has barely gone down. I expect this conditioner to last the two of us about 2.5 years, which is a little over $1 a month. There are cheaper sources online and I will probably buy it from there in the future, so it'll be even more budget friendly. Plus, you know, it's GOOD, unlike the Garnier.
However, I hate the smell. It's sickeningly sweet. It works so well though that I would feel silly docking any points just for the smell.
I am in love with this conditioner. I personally really love the scent! I love how soft this makes my hair feel. I have long, straight hair and it tends to get greasy at the roots fairly quickly so I definitely only use this on the ends. It makes my ends feel really smooth and healthy. I let my hair air dry and it looks amazing when I use this! I use this in combination with other shampoos, I feel like the melu shampoo would be too heavy for my hair/scalp. It's a bit pricey, but I love the packaging. It's very neat and the containers can actually be used to store food in it when you're done. How cool is that?
Very nice conditioner that delivers what it promises. Well, not too sure about the anti-breakage part, but it does turn my hair into shiny, detangled and manageable mane! Even with dry winter air and central heating there is no sign of static, frizz and flyaways. Works well with pretty much any shampoo, the Melu Shampoo is rather bad, so I switch to different shampoos that work better for me and still get beautiful hair with this conditioner. I'm not too crazy about the weird scent, but I can live with it as long it continues to make my hair nice! Word of warning, it does tend to build up pretty fast, not as much as Momo conditioner, but it still does. So there is need for occasional deep cleansing.