April 16, 2014 | 1839 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - colour riche eyeshdow in 840 snooze addict

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Stanwyck

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yikes. I'm actually someone who has given away eye shadow for being TOO pigmented. I gave my daughter an Urban Decay palette because the highly pigmented shadows were too intense for my other side of 40 eyes. But even for someone pigment shy like me - this palette is too weak. No color or coverage - just a wash of barely there shimmer. I ended up taking out my WNW Walking on Eggshells for my natural eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Couldn't agree with the previous reviewer more. This absolutely DOES give you a well rested look. I thought the pigmentation was lacking as well, but once I got the whole look on I liked it very much. Therefore, I gave it a 4, instead of a 3.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by next1

Ok, well...I do have to say I am dissapointed in this product. However, and im not sure that i'm not just giving the company too much credit here, but the product is called snooze addict, one thinks of sleeping alot obvi. And i must say these shadows are quite sheer, the white give a wet looking sheen although not finely milled at all. The total look when using this product is one of an alert, well rested person. This will not in any way read to an observer as MAKEUP but will give u a rested, sheer shadow look. Now that being said getting these to transfer to the lid is a pain in the ass, be sure to prime ur eyes using a primer with some neutralizing color as these wont be opaque enough on their own to conquer the color of veins, circles and what not, i rec udpp in eden. But once you do, you will get a sheer awake and alert look. The very top shadow though is THE WORST. BUT having said that i just tried out a 60 $ bobbi brown palette whose highlight shade made these look like the best shadow known to man. All im saying is perhaps the company meant for it to be sheer, would I purchase this again? hell no, im not a natural look lover. Note i said natural not neutral. hope this helped