Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream Normal/Dry Skin

4.8

on 2/23/2015 11:00:00 PM

I love this cream, it moisturizes my skin very well in the dry, cold Canadian winter. I'm on my second jar and I know I'll keep repurchasing.

PROS: Truly lovely texture. Light but quite moisturizing. Fragrance is quite tolerable, especially compared to some Boots creams. Easily found at my Target. Price is very reasonable for such a texturally elegant product. The chemical sunscreens bother my very sensitive skin a LOT less than any others I've tried (I've tried a ton of them).

CONS: As I said, there is fragrance (kind of a floral/powdery scent). But I am usually hating any scents like that, and I can definitely live with this one. Not found at all stores, like Walmart and all drug stores. Has cones that clog my pores.

ALTERNATES: Iman SPF15 also doesn't have cones.

on 5/22/2014 12:35:00 PM

I love this! It's very hard to find a facial moisturizer with SPF that actually feels creamy and sufficiently moisturizing. It's thick, but not suffocating and it makes my skin feel great. The only thing that keeps it from being perfect is that it doesn't smell that good. But still well worth it.

on 1/3/2013 3:41:00 PM

Bought this a few days ago as I have really bad dry patches on my cheeks this winter, normally I use a cheap superdrug moisturiser however it just doesn't help with dry patches. So bought the No7 moisturiser hoping that it would reduce the horrible patches, and it works wonders!! really silky and not oily at all. going to get the night cream next and I'm hopeful its just as nice!!

Popular Moisturizers