November 24, 2014 | 1023 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by RixTrix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This works really well to hydrate the lips. It soaks in over night and keeps lips from getting chapped. My boyfriend even likes to use it now. Better than the Nivea stick version and way better than EOS.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by FelisCatus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to love this product as my lipbalm before going to sleep.I hate the packaging because tin is hard to open and I have to stick my nails and fingers in it.It leaves lips white so I can only use it around the house.When I open it for a week it's amazing and after that formula kind of changes and it becomes greasy.I find Palmers Cocoa Butter Stick much better and multi purpose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this lip balm. Hydrating, not sticky, lasts a great amount of time, smells/tastes good, small enough to carry around and a little goes a long way love it and will continue to buy. BTW, I have this in macadamian vanilla

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by xogossipgirlxo100

I love this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by fortunefox

I normally use the Nivea Hydrocare SPF15 for my lips, but these lip butter tins were on special and I decided to try it out. I bought the unscented one (not a fan of scents) and I love it. I only use this before bed though - and I always wake up with soft & plump lips the next morning. I use the Hydrocare stick during the day; I'm not a fan of the tin - even though it's small and handy, I just feel iffy about contamination.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Meggygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have both the Raspberry Rosé and Original flavors. I love them both! I find them to be extremely hydrating and soothing. I will say that I find the Raspberry Rosé one to be a little more creamy for some reason. These are worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by AyanamiSkye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have it in Original and it is very good at what it does. It hydrates the lips very well, leaves them feeling moist without feeling strange such as wet or slimy. The packaging is cute but I would have liked if the lid 'clicked' into place. Inexpensive and good value for money. However, I find it inconvenient having to wash my hands, rub my finger around in the product, apply it, then wash my hands again. I much prefer the convenience of Nivea's lip balm sticks. I use the Essential Care one and it does virtually the same job as this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by ekhamsomphou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall great product and hydrates my liparents very well. I have 3 out of the 4 flavors and they are all great, only thing is with the raspberry rose flavor there is a white cast when it is applied (although I do have quite pigmented lips so that may be why it is so noticeable? ). That is why I save that one to apply at night before bed. The only lip balm I have ever used up and repurchased. Just wished it came in better packaging rather than a pot as we all know pots can be unsanitary!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by nishanarayan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only lip balm that actually made my lips soft again. During winter my lips always get sooo dry and chapped and painful and I tried heaps of other ones but this is literally the only one that worked.

Very creamy and moisturising.

The only downside is the packaging..I find the tin really hard to open! Is there an easy way? I use my nails but they get damaged, and I twist it open but it only works if my hands are dry! Would be better if it had a latch open case. I have no problem with the fact you need to use your finger...its just the tin itself!! but like i said...AMAZING lipvbalm so will repurchase and just deal with the packaging :p

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 5:11:00 AM More reviews by ameliah13402

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been the using the Nivea lip butter in the scent raspberry rose. This scent is by far my favourite and I could just smell it all day everyday. I find it moisturizers fairly well but you need to re-apply it every so often. Although this product is not as moisturizing as the other Nivea lip balms it still leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth. The lip balm comes in a tin which is not the most hygienic of options but if you are like me and tend to not mind that it should be okay.