Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

Love this lip butter! Lush and creamy leaves lips moisturizer perfectly. This replaced my favorite lip product by Vaseline.

on 2/18/2015 8:16:00 PM

I am not stark, raving, in love with these balms. Not horrible, but not spectacular either. But overall, I like them alright - glad I tried it out. It is moisturizing, but also a little greasy (probably the "butter" affect). However, it is a good value and stays on for quite awhile. I also like the simplistic, European-esque look of the small tin. It is a small tin, but I think one can get quite a lot of applications out of it. A small amount goes a long way. So, this product has good value. Caramel Crème Kiss flavor/scent is alright. I prefer the Vanilla Macadamia more. Would like to try the raspberry flavor too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have a terrible habit of picking my lips, and I try lipbalm after lipbalm to try and make my lips smooth to try and distract me from picking. NOTHING has worked until I brought these about a year ago. I have all of them apart from the caramel one. These are very hydrating and buttery. They make your lips feel smooth but also moisturised (woo!) Only thing I dislike is the packaging. It isnt terrible, but could be better. ****I don't think people realise its a twist and pull upwards lid... not pull off with nails****

on 2/10/2015 12:48:00 AM

I love this product! The raspberry one is pink colored and sheer which is perfect for off makeup days or a small lip sheen. The smell of it is very pleasant. It's hydrating and a lot comes in the pan. Although sometimes it can feel a little heavier on the lips it's worth it. It repairs my lips from the winter below zero temps. (Yes, I lick my lips a lot", lol the vanilla one is perfect too although some might find the smell a little overwhelming.

on 2/10/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Wow really loving these lip butters:) I have all of them except for the original one which I hope to buy soon just to have the whole collection! They are sooo rich and creamy and thick but in the best way possible especially now during these harshly cold, dry winter months. I need to use this daily to keep my lips hydrated and free of cracks and peeling. For some reason, I feel that the vanilla macadamia is the most rich and hydrating but they are all pretty close to equal. The raspberry rose gives such a nice pink tint to the lips! Can't say enough good things about this product Infact I love all Niveas lip products that I've tried thus far.

Only thing that I disliked is that since it's in a tub that you dip your finger in to apply, it's impossible to avoid getting product underneath my nails when I have acrylics on. Right now I don't have acrylics so it's
perfectly fine nothing getting stuck under there but if you've got fake nails or your nails are long, you might not like this packaging! Still, the product is so good it's worth it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE this lip butter. I can't say enough good things about it. I own a ton of lip products as I have very dry lips that tend to crack and peel, especially in the winter. This is one of my favourite products for dry lips. It is very moisturizing and leaves my lips super soft. And the smell of the vanilla and macadamia one (the one I always buy) is amazing! The only thing I would change is that there isn't a lot in the package and I seem to go through it very quickly. Not a huge deal though because this is only like 3 dollars where I buy it. Overall very impressed with this.

on 2/1/2015 9:18:00 PM

I bought this lip balm this week to help my chapped lips. I've had a cold which has left my skin super dry. This is the first time I've used this product and so far I love it! It smells great and makes my lips feel super soft. I have to reapply fairly often but this could be due to my excessive dry skin. Definitely recommend.

on 1/17/2015 12:53:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite lip balm! I love every flavor. I apply lightly before makeup, and heavily before bed. It heals my dry lips, and has never given me a breakout on my lip line (seriously, those are the worst). The tin is adorable (and fits perfectly in a makeup bag or purse pocket), but just for convenience's sake I'd LOVE a squeeze tube format.

on 1/13/2015 12:42:00 AM

I cannot live a day without this. It moisturizes and hydrates my lips for a long time. I apply it every night as I go to bed and I am not disappointed for I wake up to a softer lips.
My lips used to be so rough and chappy thanks to this, the skin has healed and it has become more softer
Although the can is just so hard to open and I often accidentally dip the lid on the lip butter as I try to open

on 1/9/2015 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love these lip butters!!!!!

I find these lip butters to be wonderfully hydrating,nourishing & make my lips baby soft! No tint or taste to these but they smell amazing!

These are definitely a must have in the winter & colder months especially if your prone to getting chapped lips,after using this I can't get over how moisturized & soft my lips feel!!

*This lip butter is not waxy!

100% repurchase over & over!!

Popular Lip Treatments