Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

on 7/28/2015 8:51:00 PM

I guess it's for the damaged lips. I have the macadamia one and I find it too greasy and thick in the texture. The smell is also not settling. Now I use it for the lip exfoliation and put it on before sleep.

on 5/23/2015 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have the raspberry rosee one and all I can say about it is that it smells great and its consistency is perfect and it leaves your lips smooth, moisturized and with a light pink tone. It lasts 3 hours to me or so, and I love it because of that. The price is really fair, at first you'll think it maybe expensive but it really lasts so you'll then find it really cheap.
I would definitely buy this producxt again but I also want to try the other ones. Recommend it to everyone!

on 5/22/2015 3:37:00 PM

I have this in Smooth Kiss, which is the unscented one in the blue container. It is not long lasting on my lips and seems to dry my mouth out. I like Aquaphor lip ointment or Carmex better than this.

on 5/14/2015 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I have all four of these and I absolutely love them all! The raspberry rosé one is my favourite, I just love the sweet smell of the fragrance and its not too overpowering! It does wonders for my lips and really leaves them feeling soft and well moisturised. Only a little smear of lip balm goes a long way and stays on for a very long period of time, (I only find myself reapplying once every hour or so!) Works great as a base before applying lipstick or as a normal balm and the texture is spot on! Not too greasy or waxy and not too thin either. Overall, a great product :)

on 5/10/2015 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this product due to all of the good reviews on both this website and YouTube. At first the product worked great. About two or three weeks into using the product multiple times a day, I started to notice a weird rash on my lips. I didn't make the connection between the rash and the lip butter at first. The rash would make my lips really dry and I would apply more of the lip butter thinking that would help. This just made it spread all over my lips. I stopped using it after about a month of this and switched to Carmex; the rash was gone in two/three days.
I had the raspberry rose kiss scent, and it smelled wonderful. It went on the lips smooth and lasted a few hours. There was a slight sheen to it.
I wish my skin hadn't reacted the way it did or I would still be using it.

on 3/13/2015 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I don't know if it was just my one but when I got the product it seemed to kinda melt and when I went to apply it it was kinda sticky. I like that the raspberry one kinda gives a tint to your lips and also smells very nice. However I was not impressed because of the consistency of it. Don't thing I would buy it again.

on 3/10/2015 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this lip butter in the vanilla macadamia flavour a while back just to try it. The smell is okay. Not overwhelming or anything. No taste. It does moisturize my lips very well (the creaminess is appreciated in the winter) but leaves them with a white cast. I really wish Nivea would come out with a shade that didn't make my lips white so I could wear it out of the house. And the tub format is unhygienic too. Wouldn't repurchase because of the white cast.

Love this lip butter! Lush and creamy leaves lips moisturizer perfectly. This replaced my favorite lip product by Vaseline.

on 2/18/2015 8:16:00 PM

I am not stark, raving, in love with these balms. Not horrible, but not spectacular either. But overall, I like them alright - glad I tried it out. It is moisturizing, but also a little greasy (probably the "butter" affect). However, it is a good value and stays on for quite awhile. I also like the simplistic, European-esque look of the small tin. It is a small tin, but I think one can get quite a lot of applications out of it. A small amount goes a long way. So, this product has good value. Caramel Crème Kiss flavor/scent is alright. I prefer the Vanilla Macadamia more. Would like to try the raspberry flavor too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have a terrible habit of picking my lips, and I try lipbalm after lipbalm to try and make my lips smooth to try and distract me from picking. NOTHING has worked until I brought these about a year ago. I have all of them apart from the caramel one. These are very hydrating and buttery. They make your lips feel smooth but also moisturised (woo!) Only thing I dislike is the packaging. It isnt terrible, but could be better. ****I don't think people realise its a twist and pull upwards lid... not pull off with nails****

Popular Lip Treatments