October 24, 2014 | 1556 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Grow Luscious Lash Liner - 004 Emerald

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really beautiful shimmery emerald liner. It glides on and seriously lasts ALL DAY. I can't speak of the lash-growth effects, since I don't use it consistently, but I'm pretty dang sure it's discontinued since I got it at CVS for 75% off. I definitely need to get a back up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really hope that this is not discontinued, as the previous reviewer states. It is a wonderful product, and pretty unique as far as drug store liners go. It lasts all day on me. I haven't really noticed if there are any lash-growing benefits since I don't use it daily. I suppose I should pick up the other colors now in case the whole line is being dropped.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

It hurts my heart to even post this review, as just as I'm discovering this wonderful product, I see that it's no longer on Revlon's website. I know that my choice to add a discontinued product won't be a popular one, but it's such a superior product I just had to! IThe only reason I picked this up was because it was on clearance at CVS (75% off!), and the only colors left were this one and Graphite.

This is one stunning color. It's a true emerald green with bits of gold shimmer, so it's not for the faint of heart. I have hazel eyes with a warm undertone, and cool greens make them really stand out, so this is perfect. It glides on like silk. But most importantly, it stayed on my lids for hours and hours, without smudging, fading, or transferring to my upper lids. I've never had luck with pencil liners, even Urban Decay 24/7 liners. For one thing, my eyes are slightly hooded from old age, haha. For another, I have oily lids. For the longest time, it's been liquid liner or nothing. I cannot stress enough how amazed I was at how vivid it was 8 hours later. Even my best liquid liners, like Stila, usually wear down just a tad along the edges and flake a tiny bit after that amount of time.

I don't know if the entire line is this good, or if the staying power is unique to this color. I don't care. I don't care whether it grows my lashes or not. I do know that I'm going out to scour my local CVS's to buy out the lot of these. Since they were still out around Christmas, this is a heads up for you ladies that they might still be out there. Revlon, why for you do this to me? Sigh...