Wet 'n' Wild Mega last lipstick in cherry picking

4.6

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this in July of 2015 and never got around to posting a review. Well, here I am.

Fun fact: I bought this for a funeral. Yes, I don't know how to dress for funerals. No, that is not the moral of the story.

Anyway, the packaging is terrible, as usual. The bullet doesn't retract all the way and the cap is clear, which means that you'll see every bit of lipstick on there, and possibly smash it into the top if you're not careful about which end goes first.

The texture is pretty great. A little dry, but it's a matte lipstick, after all. It lasted the entire day. When I took it off, there was a slight stain, which I didn't mind, but also didn't particularly enjoy.

The color is beautiful. It's a cooler, deeper fuschia for all of those dismal summer days.

Overall, I think it's a great color, great staying power, and great price. I definitely recommend this one.

Wow, I am blown away by this color. I was puddering around Target the other day when I just happened to come across this. I've been wearing Cherry Bomb for years now, but it is not something I can wear year round. In my opinion Cherry Bomb is more of a winter color. Anyway, although the colors are not simialr at all, in my opinion Cherry Picking is Cherry Bomb's spring counter part. This is a lovely shade that brightens my face right up. And the pigment, holy hat. I left my makeup on last night and when I woke up the color was still as vibrant as it was hours before! Great stuff.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

this is a very unique, deep fuschia/I normally am more of a red girl than a pink girl but this is so pretty and really brightens up my face. I'm a huge fan! I own almost all the colors from this line and this is one, along with red velvet, that I wear the most.

The packaging is so cheap and so terrible-the cap flies off all the time and the lipstick gets everywhere, also, the bullet doesn't retract all the way so it's impossible to get the cap back on without nicking the product. It's so annoying.

I would also like for these to have more of a matte finish but I still love this lipstick and will always have one on hand!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love love love this lipstick! It's not drying and it stays all day!!!! It's so pigmented and beautiful!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is a nice pinky-red. Some girls say this is for summer, but this is a nice pick me up on a dreary cool day to me. The packaging isn't that great, but I love that the Megalast lipsticks give excellent opaque semi-matte coverage. The only draw back to this line is that some of the colors aren't as matte as I would like, but hey, for the price you can't go wrong.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Lovely, fun, happy color.

I dislike neutral lip colors in any form (personal preference!). However, I typically tend to gravitate more towards sterner, purer reds than this. This is decidedly on the pinkish-red spectrum and as such, a little outside of my norm. I picked it up because it was so intriguing and looked the prettiest in the row apart from Stoplight Red, another one from this line that I own and love as well.

Works great as a stand alone color, although I'm much more often likely to use it as a mix-in to make one of my redder lipsticks just a bit more raspberry-toned when the mood strikes. For example, it looks *great* under Stoplight Red the two together produce a very luxe, lovely, blue-toned red that looks more dimensional somehow and I like the effect better than wearing some of my favorite high end lip products that are a similar blue-toned red. I've also had good results mixing it with colors like Bite Beauty's Bramble and Tannin lip pencils.

Can't speak to the longevity of this (or any other lip product, really) as I'm often inclined to mess things up by say, eating a really juicy nectarine or something equally as destructive. Occasional reapplication throughout the day of any lip product is my norm (and an opportunity to layer something on something else, with...results! Usually good!).

Anyway, freakin' cheap. The packaging is wiggly garbage, but overall, greatly exceeds expectations as a $2ish product. Great value; fun to use and mix with other colors. FYI, my lip product choices run all over the map, from high end to low. Good is good.

[EDIT 6.05.2015: Have been recently mixing this in with Stoplight Red. Result: compliments from total strangers, including a clearly schizophrenic lady on BART train who was completely out of it (talking to herself, yelling, etc.), but was somehow lucid enough for 10 seconds to tell me that my lips looked extremely kissable. I said "thank you!", she said "you're welcome!" and then returned to non-stop babbling.]

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

This lipstick is alright, but not bright pink enough 4 me. I gave this 4 stars b/c the fuchsia color is a bit dark for my taste, but i may give this another try soon!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Lypsyl lipbalm is the best lip balm for using beneath these WnW lipsticks, I've found. Just moisturizing and thin enough that it doesn't interfere with the lipstick opacity (although this is so wonderfully opaque as it is that a bit of added translucency is actually welcome), and no flakiness the next day. This barely moves, it is not thick/cakey, and leaves a great berry pink stain. It looks like a rich fuchsia-red/raspberry, and it's so easy to modify these lipsticks with a topper if needed. Can also use these Megalast lipsticks as a base with other lipsticks on top, instead of using lipliner to fill in lips.

My toddler tried to get his hands in my mouth (he does it from naughtiness) and it didn't smudge or bleed at sll. Perfect low maintenance, high impact, truly flattering colour!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have fond memories of Wet n Wild cosmetics as they were a staple in my cosmetic bag in my early twenties.
They've definitely upped their game since then and the Mega Last lipstick is an example of that. It goes on smoothly and evenly with a matte finish but it's not drying like other matte lipsticks. (ahem, MAC, cough)
I got Cherry Picking for the summer and I like to apply it lightly for that berry stained look.
For $3.29 CAD, I knew I couldn't go wrong.
Oh yes, the packaging sucks big time.
Hopefully Wet n Wild will upper their game with decent packaging.
I'm looking to get more colours.

Bought this for me and my daughter and we both love this lipstick it is the perfect pink-red and its just perfection something MAC needs to work on with a lot of their colors and formulas and every other day same ol same ol collections.

Recommended for Medium Skin