October 24, 2014 | 1737 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega last lipstick in cherry picking

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Pinkqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEAUTIFUL SHADE! But really difficult to apply because of the shape of the bullet it self, it smudges near the corners of my lips. Bought this cause I missed out on MAC's Marilyn Monroe collection but if I can find a better quality dupe, I'd rather spend the extra bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by VallMusique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Cherry Picking is a very good color if you are new to reds .. its very beautiful color and it will suit almost every skin tone it has very good pigmentation and is good for the price one of my
favorite lipstick colors from the megalast line

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by SilverAngel621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pro:
Hella cheap price ranging from 1.99 to ~2.50
ah-mah-zing! pigmentation
moisturizing

cons:
not exactly matte, more satiny
packaging sucks but i can't complain

Kay, so these things are marketed as matte and some people complain they dry you out. they so do not! They last for about 4 hours but the darker colors do leave a stain so thats good. I find for me, if i want a less shiny application, i pat the lipstick against my lips rather than swiping it and occasionally patting with toilet paper(if it ain't used, it ain't ewww people!). that makes it more matte.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by austere

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Wet n Wild Megalast line is overall great quality for such a low price. I own 25 out of the 26 available shades and I can say that Cherry Picking is my absolute favourite of them all.
It's a stunning bold, deep yet bright raspberry that's very eye catching and seems to flatter so many skin tones. A real head-turner-it also seems to be a bit of a man magnet:-)

I wouldn't say the colour is unique-Revlon Cherries in the Snow is a dead on dupe among a few others. However, where Cherry Picking stands out is in its intensity. The pigmentation and opacity of the formula is incredible and the matte finish is the icing on the cake. The packaging is not great but for the superb quality of the lipstick at its bargain price, I can live with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by jelloobeans

Cherry Picking can be described as mainly blue-based red-pink raspberry color. This is a very pretty and unique color to wear with some nude eyes. Applied satiny (with a bit of shine, no shimmer) and very opaque.

My review here:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't know how to top the glowing reviews for WnW "Cherry Picking", maybe except that it's not only a beautiful semi-matte deep raspberry color (no shimmer), that's wears comfortably throughout the day and leaves a very pretty stain behind but it's a fabulous dupe for NARS "Funny Face" and for only $2 USD to boot! Will definitly repurchase…again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Divandria

This is now one of my favorite lip colour !! It's a deep fushia almost raspberry pink with a tinge of red on my mac NW47 skin. You will luv it !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Alright. No one else needs to buy this because Cherry Picking is my color. Go home.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Being a fan of anything that is bright I decided to pick this shade up, having most of the other Wet n Wild lipsticks already in my collection. This shade is just brilliant. The lipstick, like all WnW shades is very pigmented and smooth. It's a perfect berry color that I find perfect for anytime during the year. I still have gripes over WnW's packaging but at $2 I really cannot complain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oooh I'm slowly picking up more of these Mega Lasts in the bold colors - I love them! So Cherry Picking is a gorgeous hot pink raspberry shade. Like the others it wears forever, goes on a bit satiny and becomes more matte, leaving behind a stain. I love the texture of this one - not chalky at all and stays smooth. This color is so fun. And you can't beat the price. The tube is ugly and the cap almost unavoidably nicks the side of the lipstick bullet, but this particular one seems to have a nice tight fit and hasn't left a crime scene in my purse yet.