Wet 'n' Wild Mega last lipstick in cherry picking

4.6

Bought this for me and my daughter and we both love this lipstick it is the perfect pink-red and its just perfection something MAC needs to work on with a lot of their colors and formulas and every other day same ol same ol collections.

This was not a color i would pick up for myself but a friend gave it to me. Omg!!!! Such a beautiful color. It works so well with my pale skin. Even tho its what id like to say is a magenta color it worked so well on me. I love this lipstick and will definently repurchase if needed to

on 3/15/2015 6:31:00 PM

This is my second lipstick from this line and just like the first one (mauve outta here) this is amazing! The pigment is bright and bold and the lasting power is all day. My goal is to eventually purchase every shade

on 1/12/2015 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a pretty pink/red lipstick, perfect for my cool complexion. It is pretty bright and well pigmented. It is almost too much so in order to make it more wearable and less in your face I blot heavily and wear almost more like a stain than a lipstick. The use of a liner with this lipstick is also helpful for me to keep it from migrating into the little lines around my mouth. (I suspect that this is more of a function of my age than a flaw with the lipstick.). The texture is creamy though a bit on the thick side. I agree with some of the other reviews; the shape of the lipstick itself isn't conducive to a clean controlled application because it is more of a slanted flat shape. A lip brush might be useful in getting a more controlled application. I do find this product to be long wearing with the need for infrequent application, especially if you like the stained look. It did not dry out my lips. This comes in the typical lipstick case so nothing special there. I don't remember the cost but I know that like all WnW products it was pretty cheap. If I ever ran out I would repurchase.

on 12/31/2014 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh my GOODNESS yes!
What a fantastic, beautiful lipstick!
First off, I'm a fan of the Mega Last lipstick line from Wet n Wild, but for some reason, I overlooked this shade multiple times, disregarding it as a typical red-pink and thinking nothing of it. But when Fleurdeforce included it in her Winter Essentials video, my interest piqued, so today, I ran to target and dropped the whopping $3 on a tube. (Sarcasm, kids.) And let me tell you it is phenomenal! Talk about a perfect year-round shade!
I'm usually one to either go for bright, neutral reds, rosy brown nudes, deep burgundies, and neon pinks, so this color is a bit of a departure for me. It really is a pinky red - dark enough to look chic in Winter, but bright and colorful enough to look fresh for Summer as well. And on my complexion, I find it brightens me up like no other lipstick this deep can. And hellooooo white teeth!
The texture of the entire line is more satin than matte, but I do feel they last on the lips for quite some time. Some of the lighter shades may end up looking a bit cakey by the day's end, but the brighter/darker shades stay looking fresh. Minimal touch-ups required.
The application is strange, since the flat, wide bullet isn't ideal for someone like me who has fairly small lips. And the packaging, like the rest of the Mega Last line, is atrocious with its flimsy cap, cheap appearance, and bullet that only retracts part of the way. Small oversights though, considering the quality of the product outdoes even some of the highest-priced lipsticks I own. And at $3 a pop, I really can't complain much.
I will definitely be stocking up on more of this shade. Maybe even buy one more to just keep on hand in my purse at all times. This might be my next "me" shade.

on 12/29/2014 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this color! I wear it sometimes by itself (if I am wearing burgundy or some other dark red), but I mostly love it over M.A.C.'s Ruby Woo for a seductive look.

on 12/29/2014 8:48:00 PM

This color is extremely flattering on all skin tones, i love wet n wild lipsticks I just wish the packaging was different . I always seem to nick the lipstick bullet all the time and it gets really annoying . A usual application lasts through a lot (eating ,drinking ,etc). I can get through the day with at least only two touch ups and I love it . It stains your lips after you remove it , but honestly I don't mind . It does its job .

And also one more thing , I seem to get a lot of male attention with is particular color and some even tell me they love the color of my lipstick

on 10/24/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this lipstick!! it's a perfect summery shade. it's a bright, medium dark pink shade with a matte finish. It's drying over time but that's because it's a matte and it's so long wearing. I get about eight hours out of it with eating and drinking. I don't like how the bullet doesn't fully go into the tube, I'v nicked the bullet a few times.

on 10/10/2014 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

BEAUTIFUL SHADE! But really difficult to apply because of the shape of the bullet it self, it smudges near the corners of my lips. Bought this cause I missed out on MAC's Marilyn Monroe collection but if I can find a better quality dupe, I'd rather spend the extra bucks.

on 10/2/2014 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Cherry Picking is a very good color if you are new to reds .. its very beautiful color and it will suit almost every skin tone it has very good pigmentation and is good for the price one of my
favorite lipstick colors from the megalast line

Popular Lipsticks