April 17, 2014 | 1977 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega last lipstick in cherry picking

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by nikki29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good dupe for urban decay catfight!! Ud is shinier while wnw is a matte finish but the color is spot on!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

This is my FAVORITE shade of lipstick ever!! I have so many lipsticks and so many shades of pink and red, but this one is by far the prettiest! It's the perfect middle between red and fuschia. It's bright but not too bright, and it's just gorgeous! The formula is matte, so after 3-4 hours when your lips dry, it gets a bit patchy. I just rub the rest off and use my elf exfoliator and then re-apply! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hit Target for some of those new Revlon matte balms but they were totally sold out. They had a full rack of the shiny, but none of the matte!!! The cosmetics lady pointed me toward these. Okay, the color range isn't impressive, and I only picked this one, but I'm very impressed. Great intense formula, no shine, and only $1.97! Too bad there's only one color I'd wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by TayGraham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip color. It's bold, intense, and lasts a very long time. The only thing I dislike is the packaging. It could be better. But the lip color is beyond worth it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful, INTENSE cherry red lipstick. I absolutely adore this shade. I've purchased it twice. Everytime I wear it, I feel empowered. It gives my skin a pop of color that makes me smile. I love this shade! It is very matte and long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I normally dislike cherry shades I dont know why. I picked this up and a bunch of others on recommendations because of my skin tone. NW20...I love it. Its so rich and flattering. I am ticked that I waited so long now. Its a deep cherry color, more dark dark reddish fushia...I would guess this would not flatter warm tones as much.
Packaging sucks as usual for WNW, but w/e, what do you expect for the price? It's an awesome color and so rich and smooth. Color packs a PUNCH & long-wearing!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by FloweryCheese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A great, deep fuchsia-red color on my NC44 lips. It goes well with a neutral eye and mascara. I get compliments when I wear this, though I do feel it is a tad bright for daytime (maybe that it because I work in a conservative field though).

I returned this at first because it looks very similar to my Colorstay lipstick in Stay Currant. However, it's so much more comfortable to wear that I decided to repurchase. It's a long wearing formula, but unlike the Colorstay, it's not extremely drying or difficult to remove.

Love this line of lipsticks!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by LNguyen97

This is a beautiful fall color. The name and the color in the tube are a bit deceiving though. It's more of a raspberry/fuchsia color than a cherry looking red but its still gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty color. It's red with just a hint of purple on me (NW45). With lip balm underneath it goes on smooth and matte. This is another color I'm going to back up as soon as I can find it in stock again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

After testing this many times, I've decided it's really just not for me. It's a bit too pink(I'd hoped for a redder colour, as it looked in the tube), and a bit too bright for my skin tone. It had smudged in the tube before I'd opened it. The texture of it is very nice, matte without being drying, but the colour is just not for me. I'd like to try more of these, but sadly I can't find them in Canadian drugstores and I don't go over much.