July 29, 2014 | 1980 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega last lipstick in cherry picking

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Divandria

This is now one of my favorite lip colour !! It's a deep fushia almost raspberry pink with a tinge of red on my mac NW47 skin. You will luv it !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Alright. No one else needs to buy this because Cherry Picking is my color. Go home.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Being a fan of anything that is bright I decided to pick this shade up, having most of the other Wet n Wild lipsticks already in my collection. This shade is just brilliant. The lipstick, like all WnW shades is very pigmented and smooth. It's a perfect berry color that I find perfect for anytime during the year. I still have gripes over WnW's packaging but at $2 I really cannot complain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oooh I'm slowly picking up more of these Mega Lasts in the bold colors - I love them! So Cherry Picking is a gorgeous hot pink raspberry shade. Like the others it wears forever, goes on a bit satiny and becomes more matte, leaving behind a stain. I love the texture of this one - not chalky at all and stays smooth. This color is so fun. And you can't beat the price. The tube is ugly and the cap almost unavoidably nicks the side of the lipstick bullet, but this particular one seems to have a nice tight fit and hasn't left a crime scene in my purse yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by nikki29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good dupe for urban decay catfight!! Ud is shinier while wnw is a matte finish but the color is spot on!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

This is my FAVORITE shade of lipstick ever!! I have so many lipsticks and so many shades of pink and red, but this one is by far the prettiest! It's the perfect middle between red and fuschia. It's bright but not too bright, and it's just gorgeous! The formula is matte, so after 3-4 hours when your lips dry, it gets a bit patchy. I just rub the rest off and use my elf exfoliator and then re-apply! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hit Target for some of those new Revlon matte balms but they were totally sold out. They had a full rack of the shiny, but none of the matte!!! The cosmetics lady pointed me toward these. Okay, the color range isn't impressive, and I only picked this one, but I'm very impressed. Great intense formula, no shine, and only $1.97! Too bad there's only one color I'd wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by TayGraham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip color. It's bold, intense, and lasts a very long time. The only thing I dislike is the packaging. It could be better. But the lip color is beyond worth it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful, INTENSE cherry red lipstick. I absolutely adore this shade. I've purchased it twice. Everytime I wear it, I feel empowered. It gives my skin a pop of color that makes me smile. I love this shade! It is very matte and long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I normally dislike cherry shades I dont know why. I picked this up and a bunch of others on recommendations because of my skin tone. NW20...I love it. Its so rich and flattering. I am ticked that I waited so long now. Its a deep cherry color, more dark dark reddish fushia...I would guess this would not flatter warm tones as much.
Packaging sucks as usual for WNW, but w/e, what do you expect for the price? It's an awesome color and so rich and smooth. Color packs a PUNCH & long-wearing!