October 1, 2014 | 1762 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Advantage Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by harrisonfjord

I agree with all of the other reviewers. This product is a HUGE waste of money. It does nothing to control oil and in fact it does make it worse. It is creamy, but it makes my face greasy and leaves a residue. It did nothing to control blemishes or oil. I regret purchasing this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by queenatta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After seeing the commercial for this product everywhere, I was desperate for anything control my oily skin because I am extremely oily!
Long story short, this product did NOTHING to help control the oil, i believe it actually made it worse. This was a complete waste money, I don't even use it anymore and I still have over half left. NEVER AGAIN

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have had this product since last year and I have been using it on and off. Well, more off then on. I have really oily and acne prone skin and so when I heard this was OIL ABSORBING, I thought this would really help. Well long story short, it did nothing for me. Actually, I am more oily sooner than before. The cream aspect of this is what I think made it worse for me. It leave a oily residue after rinsing several times. Although, it did not break me out. But will not buy again it is a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by DolceVite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have VERY oily skin...I mean, like, a total oil slick! I picked this cleanser up at Wal-Mart last year because I was frustrated. The smell is gross, the texture was like a sickly, sticky glue. It lathered DECENTLY, nothing special. After I used it I noticed that it left an oily film on my skin. YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! I only gave it two lippies because the price wasn't too bad so I didn't feel like I blew my bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

I love this. It is good but doesn't absorb all oils.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Lms526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have super oily skin, so I purchased after reading the description on the back of the tube. I was really hoping it would help control and absorb the oil on face. My skin is also very allergy prone. But I've used the Clean and Clear Deep Clean Cream Cleanser in the past with no problem. So I thought I would give this a try. I really wish there was a maybe option for whether or not you would purchase again.

This cleanser didn't irritate my incredibly sensitive skin, but it did next to nother as far as controlling oil. Even when I used the complementary oil absorbing cream with it. When I first got out of the shower, my skin would feel a lot less oily. But unfortunately, it didn't last long. I've since realized this is a very harsh cleanser that was actually causing my face to produce more oil. I've recently switched to a facial cleanser that is much more mild. I've noticed that since making the switch, my skin has become much less oily. My primer works the way it should and my makeup stays on much longer.

When I used this product, even with primer, my makeup would last only about 4-5 hours before it started disintegrating and disappearing. With the more mild cleanser, I get 10-11 hours of decent wear.

Even thought this cleanser claims to control oil, it didn't really do that for me. I feel like this cleanser is much too harsh and strips the essential oils from your face. I won't be purchasing this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Erinmh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is the worst face wash I have ever used. Weird consistency, and it made me break out like crazy. I could feel it clogging my pores. Doesn't control my oil at all, in fact I feel as though it almost made it worse. Leaves skin feeling unclean and gross. Don't buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by NicxNicolee

I love the Scent and all but it does not work! After I use it, my face would be dry but a few minutes later it's Oily. It doesn't absorb Oil. It even gave me Break Outs! I HATE this product SO MUCH! Thanks for ruining my Face! I don't get Pimples on my Cheeks, but this made me have Pimples on my cheek. Don't waste your money on this. If you're reading this right now, it'll give you break outs.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by lexarobyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cream cleanser with a pretty good smell, but did not work for me at all. Is oil free and light, but overdryed my face. Actually made me break out more (my skin is acne prone and oily) , and i went back to my St.Ives apricot cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A freshly scented cream cleanser that does an average job at removing makeup and sunscreen. Contains .5% salicylic acid, which really is not enough to do much since it is only on your face for thirty seconds or so. Also has menthol, which can be irritating. This just did not suit my needs and I went back to Loreal Youth code cleanser which cleans very well without drying my skin.