Wet 'n' Wild MegaLash Lengthening and Smudgeproof mascara

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/29/2011 12:28:00 AM

My grandpa knows that I love makeup so when we went to walgreens they had four piece starter sample kits and he bought me one that included that mascara. Let's just say that when I got it home it was super clumpy to the point that I could not even use it so I walked to the bathroom sink andput some water in it and then tried it and it still did not live up to what it claims. Weeks later I dicided i would try out a new one because I put water in the old one and the new one still would not work. My point is this is not a good product at all. Do not waste your money and time.

on 7/16/2011 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

How did this get any consumer awards?Hard to even see on my lashes,much less lengthening.I put on 3 coats......hardly noticeable.Went right back,a waste of money.Go for falsies by maybelline instead.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this mascara. It makes your lashes look long and full. (and kind of faux lash like) I do have long and retty full lashes, But I feel this kind of 'fills in' the gaps... (it possibly has hair fibers in it?) I really like this mascara, especially the price (on sale for $1.50!) And I probably will be buying it again

on 9/2/2010 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Ugh I hate this mascara! It did nothing for my lashes and I got a sty from it (search that on google if you don't know what that means....I got it on my upper eyeline and it SUCKED). I would not recommend this mascara or any other wet n wild mascaras at all! I guess you do get what you pay for....

on 5/30/2010 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

THIS GAVE ME PINK EYE!!!! its the worst mascara ever!!!! i cant believe i bought this crap.

on 5/23/2010 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

REALLY great mascara...and at such a great pricepoint...brush allows for seperation and length, formula was very black, and very good at volumizing and coating lashes with just one coat. NO smudging or flaking either. Packaging was very cute...but alas, WnW has changed all their mascara formula's and I'm not sure which would be comparable to this little gem. Too bad :-(

on 2/13/2010 2:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really liked this mascara. the formula is very smooth and glides on nicely. Dosnt dry hard and gross looking. Lengthened well along with nice volume. A perfect mascara for a dramatic look.

on 1/22/2010 2:04:00 AM

I have to say, that this mascara is really nice. I have tried a lot of different brands H/E & L/E, but pretty much every one irritated my eyes, except this one. I have a very sensitive eyes and extremely hard to find mascara that not irritating to me. This mascara deliver a lot of length to my lashes(that what I look for in mascaras). Not much volume, but it not meant to. Also doesnt flake or smudge on me. In over all opinion. Love it, will buy it again.

on 10/17/2009 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara lives up to it's claim of being lengthening and smudgeproof. It reminds me of the concept of L'oreal's FeatherLash or Maybelline's Full n Soft - it's not a dramatic, deep black. It's a soft black. And the effect on the lashes is really ''feathery'' and light.
The brush is cool too. Two sides of it are longer, while the other parts of it are shorter.
I have no problems with this smudging or flaking. It lasts all day for me.

on 9/21/2009 6:52:00 PM

I bought this because it was $2 and I am a sucker for cheap makeup.

This is hands down the worst mascara I have ever used. I don't know if it is the formula, or the brush, but it turns my lashes into one giant hard clump of dried goo. Hot.