July 28, 2014 | 2053 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Strong Woman

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Queenbee2011

Nice lipstick however not a must have for me. It's a nice purple lipstick. I purchased Feel My Pulse lipstick recently and I prefer it to strong woman.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

Another great dark purple lipstick from MAC. If you have to chose Heroine vs Strong Woman, I personally prefer Heroine. Strong woman have more red-plum in it and can make lips look smaller and make you look older (I'm NC25). Again not a every day kind of lipstick, but worth to pick up because it is a shade that we rarely see in other makeup brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by didi23

If you do find this lipstick, then great. I am pretty sure it will come back online if MAC restocks, as there is no point in releasing a collection that sells out within hours. I got mine from my MAC shop. People, don't go buying lipsticks on evil bay for outrageous prices. I am hopeful it will come back. On to the review...This is a sexy purple magenta shade on me, though I believe it looks more purple on lighter skin and on the pinky purple side on dark skin. It has a creamy matte finish to it. Looks fab with a winged eyeliner, or blue/black smokey eye. The matte finish tones it down so that a color like this can easily be worn in all settings. I pair this with Vino lip liner to make it Brown girl friendly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

I know this lipstick is LE and currently sold out online but just in case it ever pops up at a CCO, still at some counters, or is ever repromoted, a review might be handy. This is my fave lipstick of the strength collection. The formula is really nice, smooth, opaque and fairly matte/satin. I do not shine or luster finishes especially for darker colors so this was perfect. It can pull more pink or purple depending on skintone and skin color. I am around NC20, neutral undertones with some redness. Unfortunately for me, a lot of colors, especially warm colors do not work on me. This did not make my teeth look yellow and did not make me look dead or sick, but it is very dark on me. It gives me a goth/vintage look for sure but the subtle brightness makes it modern and fun. It is not an everyday color on me but more wearble than bright pink. It looks far more purple/plum than most pics I've seen online. It appears to photograph more pink/magenta. I am really pleased with it and hope I can find a back up in the future if I ever need it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by GirlieGirl5

These lipsticks sold out so fast online, I was lucky to get mine from a MAC counter. This lipstick looked awesome on me (neutral blonde hazel green eyes fair-medium tone), and I also think most other skin tones can pull this off beautifully. This lippie really enhances the green in hazel eyes. This is a red toned purple, it has great lasting power, I highly recommend getting one if possible for a normal price. MAC Heroine (Reel Sexy collection) is close but not quite a dupe for this.