April 19, 2014 | 910 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bare Escentuals - Precision Face

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush is absolutely the best makeup brush I've used. For powder, foundation, and even bronzer (contouring) it really delivers. Its a dense brush meaning that it will pick up a lot of product and transfer a lot to your face. If you jam this in a lot of product you can be sure you will have a lot on your face. That said, use this very lightly with bronzers. Its intentional use is for buildable, high coverage powder foundations though.

For foundation application, 5 stars. Perfect delivery, especially with powders. Dense, full coverage. I can say that since this picks up a lot of product, it can also waste a lot of it. I do feel that this can take off a lot of liquid foundation, rather than put it on, meaning that its usage is better with powders. The handle is sleek and bristles great. It cleans easily.

I have only been using this for a month or else I would give it a 5... I will update after six months of use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I love the brush head itself. Super soft, NO SHEDDING EVERRR and a breeze to wash. It stays soft after washing it over and over. The only negative I would have is that the handle is so thick! I feel like a baby gripping a paint brush. It's a little uncomfortable to use, but it's worth it for the way my foundation applies like a dream <3

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Jlynes8684

I use this brush to apply the ready foundation. It is soft and covers great when applying the foundation. However, I notice that little pieces of makeup or dry skin stay in the brush. Does anyone else notice this? Cleaning it helps but it's still there until you clean it. I don't like that, it makes me feel dirty.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Terese4444

Fabulous brush! Super soft but dense and a nice larger size, love the angle for around my eyes and nose. I was looking for a brush for my Jane iredale pressed & loose mineral makeup, prefer over BE. I have ecotools flat top buffing brush which is great yet not large enough for whole face application of mm.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ananda1025

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is beyond amazing! It smooths on mineral makeup like no other, its very dense but extremely soft. I also use this with liquid foundation and it buffs it on with no streaks and gives the perfect coverage. It's a must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This brush is an absolute must-have! This is the best brush to use when applying the BM Ready Foundation. It allows for it to go on like a dream!

I know that it is quite pricey. But, it it is SO worth it to have!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I gave packaging quality a 1 because it comes in a low-key plastic bag. It would be nice if it came with something more long-wearing to protect it, but whatever, it didn't take away from the product at all.

I would also buy this product again, but I don't think I'll ever have to. It's really great quality.

At $27, BE isn't being quite as ridiculous with their brush pricing as some other companies. I've never spent anywhere near that much on a brush before, and I probably won't ever do it again, but I really think the price is worth it in this case.

Onto the review of the brush itself--I use this with their Ready foundation. I wear foundation mainly to cover up acne scars and to help even out skin tone, and I found that the regular brush that comes with their foundation starter kits offered barely any coverage at all. With this brush, one application of makeup gives me the perfect amount of coverage--my scars are barely noticable but I don't get that "full makeup" look. There's no shedding of hairs whatsoever--maybe one or two when first purchased but not a single one since I bought it six months ago. It's also the softest brush I've ever used.

I actually bought a high-end brush cleanser for this brush specifically because I was afraid of somehow damaging it with regular soap/water. I don't know if I'll repurchase the Ready foundation because I'm not 100% satisfied with my color match, but I am going to buy another mineral foundation just so I can continue using this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

How am I the first to review this amazing brush?! I know it is pretty new, but it has been out for a couple weeks at least. QVC even featured it and sold out the first time around. I picked it up at ulta for $27.

This is the perfect combination of soft and firm. The "hairs" feel like feathers on the tips, but sturdy at the base. I believe this brush is intended for the new BE foundation in the compact, but after watching reviews about the compact, I was more impressed with the brush's performance than the foundation. So, I bought it to use with my original BE foundation. It is meant to give precise and medium to full coverage. It does just that. I used it today for the first time and will not be using my other BE foundation brushes for foundation any longer.