August 23, 2014 | 1426 users online

Gels/Soaps - I Love- Raspberry & Blackberry Bubble Bath and Shower Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i like the smell of this but im not to crazy bout the product itself. the smell doesnt last long. doesnt lather well. when using it for bubble bath the suds go away very quickly. just not impressed but still use because i dont like to waste products

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

I tried this because the smell was amazing.

It does smell lovely. It isn't overpowering, and it doesn't stick to skin long enough to interfere with perfumes or deodorant scents. It smells nice in the shower, and that's about it.

The bottle itself is just a typical Philosophy-style clone. Nothing special, but nothing complicated either.

It lathers nicely; no big deal there.

The problem is that I notice that I have seriously awful breakouts on my shoulders, chest, and stomach after use. I have zits like I haven't had since I was in middle school, seriously.

I don't know if this happens for everyone, or whether I'm allergic to something in the formula (doubtful) but my skin reacts with serious zit-production. I finally only have a little left, but I won't be buying this again.