February 28, 2015 | 1820 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - ScandalEyes Show Off

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2015 2:35:00 AM More reviews by hlrk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara as it was on sale for $10 AUD and I wanted a volumeness, lengthening etc mascara.

Lets just say only thing I like about this product, the packaging.

The wand is not bad, I don't mind the large wand with the intriguing end to it, I use the end on a more vertical angle to apply more product to the lashes.
It gave my lashed an average look, average volume, average length etc. I tried to reapply and it just kind of made them a bit darker and a bit thicker? Not much more length or volume.

At this point I was satisfied.

After a day with it on I looked in the mirror and it was HORRID!!!!
The WORST flaking under the eyes, which had also smudged….. embarrassing. As well as my top lid having a black smudged patch where my lashes had obviously rubbed against.

I HATE this mascara, you do not need a mascara that flakes and smudges.

A big no no for this product. To the bin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2015 2:53:00 PM More reviews by PinkPuma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I, like other people, got this because of the intriguing wand. It was the first of this kind that I had seen with a drug store brand. BUT, it is just way too big. It's massive. I also agree with others that this formula doesn't seem to do a lot for your lashes. They end up looking pretty natural. And when I tried to achieve a more dramatic look by caking on the mascara I just ended up getting it all over my eyelids. The brush is also awkward for the inner lashes. It's really too big to control. I think the packaging is adorable though. I also love that the description and instructions are right there on the tube itself. This, to me, is a great attempt... but it fails.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by QueenoftheAndals

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is definitely the worst I've ever used! It flakes everywhere and rubs off under my eyebrows and on my lids. It also doesn't add the 'show-stopping' volume it promises, the only thing this product does is make my eyelashes a clumpy mess.
Take my advice and avoid this mascara like the plague.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by chanelle821

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this on a whim and I wish I had read the reviews. It just doesnt do anything. The brush is so massive that I cant get near my lashes without ending up with a black eye. The formula is wayyyyy too dry so that even if I do manage to swipe my lashes, they dont look any different. Lastly, the bottle itself is so huge that it's just a pain to store. Save your money and buy Maybelline mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

The formula is too dry. My lashes looked naked after 1 coat so I did two more. It just turned into a clumpy mess. After about four hours it was gone. I can't comment about how well the brush worked because the formula was so crappy.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by estel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thick, gluggy formula that flakes all over the bench when you open the tube (but luckily not on your face). Terrible brush, it's too fat, so you can't get down to the base of your lashes or the tiny lashes near the tear ducts. And don't get me started on the bottle: the black ink printed on the tube comes off on everything, including your hands, so you always have to wrap the tube in tissue to avoid getting black hands. Awful product, will not buy again. Will also never buy any other Rimmel product due to their poor animal testing record (which I wasn't aware of when I foolishly purchased this).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I've heard good things about Rimmel mascara in general, and I was intrigued by the brush. This product is so dry, my lashes looked bare, even after three coats. I do not recommend this. If you like the brush, IT Cosmetics mascara has one exactly like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by AnnaDavies

This mascara was good for achieving a long length and making your eyelashes more noticeable, however, I did find that this mascara was very dry and easily ran out. It also clumped at times. The brush was a little small for my liking.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Pipschick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Too dry for my liking. Also, I bought the black but it's more of a dark grey. Only bought it because I had a coupon. Very disappointing. Will go back to my Maybelline Stiletto, I prefer wetter formulas.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by SonnyTonkis

I bought this mascara because the brush looked interesting, but it sucks.. It smudges and i just didnt liked it.. Plus it dries too quickly & I really like Rimmel Mascaras