December 22, 2014 | 875 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - ScandalEyes Show Off

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by QueenoftheAndals

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is definitely the worst I've ever used! It flakes everywhere and rubs off under my eyebrows and on my lids. It also doesn't add the 'show-stopping' volume it promises, the only thing this product does is make my eyelashes a clumpy mess.
Take my advice and avoid this mascara like the plague.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by chanelle821

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this on a whim and I wish I had read the reviews. It just doesnt do anything. The brush is so massive that I cant get near my lashes without ending up with a black eye. The formula is wayyyyy too dry so that even if I do manage to swipe my lashes, they dont look any different. Lastly, the bottle itself is so huge that it's just a pain to store. Save your money and buy Maybelline mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

The formula is too dry. My lashes looked naked after 1 coat so I did two more. It just turned into a clumpy mess. After about four hours it was gone. I can't comment about how well the brush worked because the formula was so crappy.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by estel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thick, gluggy formula that flakes all over the bench when you open the tube (but luckily not on your face). Terrible brush, it's too fat, so you can't get down to the base of your lashes or the tiny lashes near the tear ducts. And don't get me started on the bottle: the black ink printed on the tube comes off on everything, including your hands, so you always have to wrap the tube in tissue to avoid getting black hands. Awful product, will not buy again. Will also never buy any other Rimmel product due to their poor animal testing record (which I wasn't aware of when I foolishly purchased this).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I've heard good things about Rimmel mascara in general, and I was intrigued by the brush. This product is so dry, my lashes looked bare, even after three coats. I do not recommend this. If you like the brush, IT Cosmetics mascara has one exactly like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by AnnaDavies

This mascara was good for achieving a long length and making your eyelashes more noticeable, however, I did find that this mascara was very dry and easily ran out. It also clumped at times. The brush was a little small for my liking.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Pipschick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Too dry for my liking. Also, I bought the black but it's more of a dark grey. Only bought it because I had a coupon. Very disappointing. Will go back to my Maybelline Stiletto, I prefer wetter formulas.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by SonnyTonkis

I bought this mascara because the brush looked interesting, but it sucks.. It smudges and i just didnt liked it.. Plus it dries too quickly & I really like Rimmel Mascaras

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by sll74

Brush design was sort of interesting but product was dry. Maybe I got a bad one but I ended up tossing it after about 3 tries. Just too dry. I'm sticking with the brands I know.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by maliyahmt

This is an OK mascara. It's nothing spectacular, and I wasn't expecting that based on the review. I just bought this because I wanted to try out the brush.

I didn't see any new length, a little volume, and my lashes were somewhat dark. Since this is a fiberwig mascara, it's pretty easy to wash off which I do like.. However I haven't experience flaking which is good.

The brush takes a little getting used to but it's fairly easy to use.

I would not repurchase this mascara, it's an average one. At the most I would save and clean the wand, but that's all.