November 23, 2014 | 1963 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's as good as my Urban Decay primer so for the price I would buy this one.

The texture is smooth and the primer looks completely matte when dry (which is almost instantaneous).

However just like with the Urban Decay primer my eyeliner did still smear by the end of the day (although my eye shadow was completely crease free) so I'm still on the look for the perfect primer. I think it's my eyes however as it works for so many other people.

Great value for an effective product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by atroquinine

I am simply blown away by the quality in this amazing little primer that cost $9. I have not seen it in Canada and picked it up last time I was in the US, and let me just say this has probably been the best makeup purchase cost and quality wise I've made in a long time. It comes in this little black squeeze tube with sleek silver lettering, "Wet 'n' Wild", on the side. Pretty glad the Fergie motif isn't too prominent (no offense to Fergie and Fergie fans). You get a great amount and the squeeze tube is my favorite type of packaging for this sort of consistency, plus it doesn't look too shabby next to high-end products. You only need a very small dot for each eye. It dries quickly and mattifies, which I really like as my eyelids can be oily to begin with. This keeps my eyeshadow looking brilliant all day long - I even slept in my makeup a few times last week and woke up to find my eyeshadow hadn't budged or creased even a teensy bit and the color still looked decent, just a smidge less vibrant than when I first applied. My favorite eye primer was the Urban Decay original Primer Potion, but I obviously was not a fan of the price. This is without a doubt the best one for the cheap price and amazing quality - I won't be purchasing UDPP again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by lcheramie1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Short and sweet: This primer is Ah-mazing! You can see the difference as soon as you put it on; it creates a smooth, matte canvas for eye shadow. And it makes ANY eye shadow last ALL day! Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by rittzzzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this primer!! Even more than my too faced and urban decay ones

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'd always raved about Milani eye primer as being my favorite, preferred over Urban Decay, Too Face, & Nars primers, so I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I think I like this Wet n Wild one over the Milani. This does everything the Milani does, & goes a few steps beyond. First off, while both make the shadow go on more vibrant, I think this one makes it go on just a little bit more vibrant. Also, when I swatched eyeshadow on my hand over the two to compare them, then washed my hands, while the Milani one mostly washed away, there was still a lot of color left on my hand overtop of the Wet n Wild one, & I'd even used soap, like this wasn't me doing a test, I was literally trying to wash it off my hands, so I was rubbing them together pretty briskly. Yet at the same time, on my eyes it washes off normally with the cleanser or makeup remover I normally use, so that's great. And one of the things I think I liked best about it was that I found that it was easier to blend my eyeshadows over it than the Milani one. It has a thinner, smoother consistency, so maybe that's why. It's been about 14 hours I've had my makeup on today so far, & I even took a nap in it (bad, I know), & it's still going strong. So I personally think it'd probably go to the 24hr mark, though I never stay up that late, lol. It's not the type of product that's at every drugstore, like I'd been at several different ones before I found it-I got mine at Walgreens. So if you happen to see it at a drugstore, it's definitely worth giving a shot, & it's very inexpensive.

*edit-ok, well, I know I said I never stay up 24 hrs, but I actually had a rare occasion where I did last night. And the primer made it to the 24hr mark! My eyeshadow looked just as vibrant & crease free as when I applied it, & there wasn't even any hint of oiliness on my lids. Definitely my new favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by HollyTheGoth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This magical potion of happiness makes my eyelids flutter with joy!! Seriously, this is the first primer i have ever used and it is fantabolous!!! I used this primer for eyeshadow, eyeliner and smudging under my eyes. The latest i have worn this primer had been about 16 hours. And barely anything came off! Trust me, I am an unexperienced make up user, but this was a true jewel in all the doubts of finding the perfect primer. TRY IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by pandabear5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What can I say about this product that hasn't already been said...it's outstanding. Even after applying it over moisurizer and eye cream, it kept my eyeshadow and liner looking matte, creaseless, and like I just put it on all day long. I like this way better than the other eyeshadow primers I've tried (Nars, Urban Decay, Mary Kay). I don't care if Fergie drops another album, this is a great primer!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by SDR1977

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing! Where has it been all my life?!

I have the oiliest eyelids on the planet, I'm convinced. The oil actually begins to run into my eyes after a few hours and causes burning. I have never even thought of using an eyelid primer as I expected it not to work since face primers haven't worked for me at all. I pretty much stopped wearing eye makeup in the last couple years because of this.

I saw this product at a local Walmart on clearance (all the Wet n Wild was on clearance). I thought, what the heck, I'll try it. I'm so glad I did but I'm irritated I didn't find this years ago. I can work most of and sometimes all of a 12 hour shift without having to wash my face to get the oil off my eyelids and out of my eyes!

It's amazing how well it works!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just try this. It can't hurt, even if you've been loyal to high end eye primers for years. I've used a few - UDPP, Too Faced, Nars. I've liked them all but I literally can't distinguish any difference in performance when I use this cheapie. My eye makeup stays put, fresh and vibrant all day. You could be saving SO MUCH MONEY.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

What in the what? How is this so fantastic? It boggles my mind. Or rather, my crease-less, perfectly upkept eye makeup. All night long.