Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

4.5

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, dimethicon, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891

on 4/27/2015 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this product on a hunch, because I didn't want to invest in a more expencive one from UD or MAC. I didn't expect anything amazing, but I was wrong! I have crazy oily eyelids, but this primer keeps everything in place all day, and all night! Sometimes it does crease the tiniest bit, but it's nothing to worry about. I was particularly impressed after I tried the UD primer potion and it creased really bad on me.

on 4/25/2015 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is pretty good but not for anyone with older skin. It exaggerated the crepey eyelid when I put on shadow. I stay away from shiney shadow for the same reason.

on 4/25/2015 2:23:00 PM

For the record, I have used many different eye primers. My favorite was UDPP for a while but then my income took a dive and I could not let myself buy all my high end makeup that I was purchasing before. So I tried out this beauty. It works. I have not done the experiment thing where I wear one on one eye and the other on the other eye and do a side by side comparison. But this keeps my eye shadow from creasing. Done deal. I'm realistic. That's all I want my primer to do. I don't need it to make me look more awake, be anti aging, make me shoot unicorns from my butt. There are other products I use for those things (with the exception of shooting unicorns from my butt: and if you find a product that does so, please let me know). So why would I pay more money for something when I found a suitable dupe? I'm not that much of a label whore. If you are, more power to you. But drugstore products have really stepped up their game. And I love it!!

on 4/22/2015 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I did really love this primer until I realized how it was drying out my eyelids and I started getting scaly patches of dry skin on my eyelids at the end of the day. The wear for eyeshadow is great but it's not worth what it did to my lids. It's taken weeks for them to get over the dryness.

on 4/18/2015 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Love this! It works perfectly when used correctly. The texture is smooth and easy to blend out. It keeps my eye shadow from creasing ALL day. Squeeze out a small drop onto your eyelid and blend it out nicely. It will get nice and tacky in a few seconds. Pack on eyeshadow and it works perfectly.
This is only the second eyeshadow primer I've used other than the elf one, and I think I've found a perfect one.
And the best part: the price!!!
Seriously, just try it out in a few ways to find the perfect way to use it before opting for more expensive ones that don't even freaking work nicely.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This primer is literally the only primer that will keep my eye shadow from creasing, fading and lacking pigmentation. It's a weird watery feel at first, just squeeze some air out, put the cap back on and message it and viola better consistency. U need so little of this it isn't even funny. Better than my urban decay, nars and too faced. However, it wouldn't use it for dry lids, I saw it made my best friend eyelids look flaky

on 4/13/2015 5:30:00 PM

I finally decided to try an eyeshadow primer out just because I was tired of creasing and wanted my eyeshadow to last longer. I was bummed the first time I used it because I got a little too much and touched my tear duct, and when it dried up it left me looking like I had some really weird crusty eye boogers. Had a tough time wiping it off and had to do my undereye concealer all over again.Today I eased up on how much product I used, and I'm happy to say everything is going well. No creasing (it's been about 7 hours) and the shadow is still there. Only issue is that it doesn't look as good as it did in the morning. But for someone like me that uses a bunch of neutral shades and doesn't make a big deal of my eyeshadow, this stuff is pretty great.

on 4/13/2015 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Well....I read the great reviews and decided to try this one since all the others, Avon, Rimmel, UD & regular W&W did not work so good either. I think next I am going with Too Faced or the one from UD for aging eyes. Back to this review. This one made my eyes look so very dry and more wrinkled than they already are! I could not wait to take it off! My eye lids felt so heavy with this and the shadows & no I did not apply a thick layer. It did nothing for the color to pop either and I found it creased in a matter of an hour. Perhaps my tube is too old but at any rate, it is not for me.

The last time I used this was around 6 years ago, but I only used it once and just didnt care about it anymore. I decided to repurchase this again, and I have to admit that I underestimated this primer. It has a nude tint which can slightly conceal darkness on upper lids and has a creamy finish. It does what an eye primer is suppose to do--make eyeshadows last longer. But it doesn't really intensify eyeshadows that much. However, it does feel a bit heavy and tacker. Probably, because I tried ud primer on my other eye and it felt lighter than wet n wild. The price definitely went up from $3 to $6. I suppose it's still worth it. Its still better than that elf primer which creased in 3 hrs on my slightly oily lids and didnt do much. But if I had the choice to choose, I rather go with ud because I like texture and almost translucent finish. Personally, I rather buy ud for $10 during a sale than $6 on the wet n wild one. I would probably just use it as a backup primer if I don't use the ud one. I am not sure if it is worthy of being repurchased yet

on 4/2/2015 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I haven't tried urban decay or too faced but this is the best shadow primer that I've tried. Keeps my eyeshadow on all day long with zero creasing and this is on a hot and humid summer day. Others that I've tried have had an almost concealer like texture, which would accumulate in my crease and make my eyelid look dry. The texture of this one is thick and siliconey but it blends easily. It also applies clear and on the lids, even though the product itself has a pink tinge. On the lids it feels matte, but it allows shadow to glide on and blend easily with even application of colours. Packaging is simple and inoffensive; small black squeeze tube which can easily squeeze product out. The eye shadows I use are pretty pigmented so sorry I am unsure how this performs in adding vibrancy to colours. Oh and it's so cheap! Too good to be true..? Well it is true.