February 27, 2015 | 1022 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2015 5:08:00 PM More reviews by SithLady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The entire Wet n' Wild brand was discontinued in Canada 5+ years ago, unfortunately. Like anyone, I love a bargain, and personally choose to invest my money in good skincare.

I ordered a tube of this primer online, via Beautyjoint in L.A., and it arrived within five days, costing me under $10 (CDN) in total. Having now used it twice, let me say this: I am HOOKED, and this is now my HG lid primer!

However, I've opted to give it 4/5 stars, because I personally wish thatólike BeneFit and Smashbox lid primers, Wet n' Wild would add a concealing aspect to their lid primer, as to neutralize purple, red, and blue tones on the lid (and under eye). As I used FACE atelier Ultra Foundation, I can simply stipple some over the lid primer, or blend a bit of lid primer into my foundation, to apply to my lids and DARK circled under eye area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2015 3:49:00 PM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This primer is better than UD primer by far. it does the job, costs less and I don't have to go to the mall to get it. I was disappointed in Urban Decay's primer bc it seemed to be too oily and my eyeliner smudged when using it. I really didn't think WNW would be as great as it is, so this is a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2015 3:37:00 PM More reviews by kelxi000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because of all the amazing reviews I read on here.
Plus it was on sale at my local Walgreens for about 3$.
This stuff is great.
Makes my eyeshadow stay on literally all day/night, and makes it apply evenly as well.
Stop spending over 20$ on expensive eyeshadower primers and buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2015 9:24:00 PM More reviews by makeitworkwmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is BETTER than the urban decay primer and a way better price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2015 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Nicolitachica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I stopped buying urban decay stuff because this is just as good, and WAY cheaper! HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2015 11:13:00 PM More reviews by soniamar

This is an awesome primer!! It's better than Urban Decay's primer potion... and cheaper! It really lasts all day and it does not crease! It makes all of my eye shadows look great! I've been using UD primer potion for years, but read this was a good dupe. I recommend it and will continue to buy it. I absolutely love it!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2015 7:17:00 PM More reviews by marisfost

I have fairly oily eyelids so priming my eyes for shadows is IMPORTANT. I used the elf one for a while which is only a dollar but there was hardly any product in the packaging and I STILL creased ugh. So I picked this up on a whim and LOVED it. You get a lot of product for the price and it's a great formula. I have had the same squeeze tube of it for a year and a half now and I am just now starting to run out! GREAT PRODUCT! Would recommend for everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2015 12:45:00 AM More reviews by incurrents

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have probably the oiliest eyelids on the planet. I picked this up randomly at the drugstore. It's really good, but sometimes there's a little bit of creasing. It's honestly sooo much better than any primer I've tried, but occasionally I might have to touch up. However, I am using really crappy, cheap eye shadow and it'll probably work better if you use decent eye shadow. Tldr: not always perfect, but will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2015 6:03:00 PM More reviews by whannyflcl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a cheap eye shadow primer, decided to give it a try, and it worked amazing! Keeps my eye shadow in place all day. Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2015 9:15:00 AM More reviews by anahisus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyelid primer saved my life. I have oily eyelids, and after a whole day of school, my makeup has worn off, but my eyeshadow is the only one that stays on. Love this!