October 1, 2014 | 1967 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

I can't find this in Canada so I have to order it from the US and have it shipped to my US address, but it is worth the hassle! Certainly one of the best AND most affordable primers out there. I made the mistake of missing this step the other day and my e/s was faded and creased because of it, so it does the job. Keeps my shadow looking very fresh for pretty much the entire day. Even when I want to use my MAC Paint Pots, I like to use this first. Just a tiny dab, rubbed between two opposite fingers and patted into place. I usually let it 'set' while I do my brows and go on with my eyeshadow. I don't see a need to look any further, this one works so well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by theginger11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've purchased like 8 bottles of this and it's still fantastic! I was using MAC paint pots and Urban Decay primer potion on my lids, but this is WAY cheaper and actually works better! Cant say enough good things about this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by tmill

I decided to pick this up on a whim. I had been using UDPP original, but thought maybe I could find a reasonable substitute for a lower price. I was NOT expecting this primer to work so amazingly well! My eyeshadow doesn't crease, doesn't fade, and still looks great at 10-12 hours. It's a pretty good match for the UDPP.

When it came time to repurchase the UDPP or stick with this, though, I did decide to go for the UDPP. I think it's just a hair better than this. Having said that, I know that for those times when I need to be more budget-conscious and can't splurge on UDPP, I will definitely use this!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Didn't work for me, which is disappointing because so many love it. This is probably best for those who do not have oily lids. Was too wet/oily for me. The ELF primers at a similar price point work better for me

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mama3ez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gross. I read all your great reviews and suggestions for this product and I'm very disappointed. Have I been spoiled by using expensive products? Maybe so, but anyone would know this stuff is yuck.

I opened up the tube and a thin, greasy, stinky, clear liquid came squirming out. I thought, hmmm, the product will come out soon, and shook the tube, squeezed again. More oily liquid. When I finally squeezed out some product, I was disappointed. It has the consistency of a thin, powdered sugar drizzle frosting. It smells like a very dirty strip club. Like cheap VS vanilla body spray, mixed with rotten Ben gay. I had it on my hand for about an hour and kept catching a whiff of this garbage. I cannot imagine having it on my face!!

Will be returning this product promptly. The only reason it got any stars in review was for packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Possum44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This does what it's supposed to do, keeps eyeshadow and eyliner in place. I wanted a primer to make my eye makeup more intense and last. It does all that, but it's a tad drying and I already have dry eyelids. If you have oily eyelids this will probably be great but I need a more tacky eyelid primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by bevinc123

If you are not wanting to use your pricier primers for every day, then this primer does the job. Do I notice a dramatic difference from the more expensive primers? No not really. I do think the formula is a little wet and sometimes it separates. However, on days of work and school it's perfect. I think I would purchase it again because it is so affordable. I don't think it makes the colors of my eye shadows pop necessarily but it does prevent creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Kyliesmom5

The search is over for my perfect eye shadow primer! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

I like this better than Urban Decay's primer. I do end up using twice as much, but it's smoother to apply. I do get the whole "super glue" consistency thing that comes up, but it's not a problem if you let it set completely before you apply your eyeshadow. Maybe I should do a part 3 of my "Beauty Hacks" blog series? The key with every primer is to give it the time to set up properly, before applying makeup over the top of it.Learn your product & adjust. With this eye primer I know that I need to apply it at the same time that I do my face primer, do the rest of my makeup & get to my eyes last. It's not hard to figure out how much time this needs to set up properly, & it;s very inexpensive. I think I paid $3.99 from Drugstore.com when they had a 20% off sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by LadyRenacorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fergie I want to sincerely thank you for keeping my eyeshadow in place. Especially after my fallout with Urban Decay's primer. (Great stuff, but my tube dried out too fast & I'm still bitter.) It made it through long boring days at work and a USC game in direct sun. Still looking good. Maybe a slight smudge in the corners towards the end of the day, but nothing really to whine about (is removing one lippie too harsh?). Crease free and for a "daaaang girlll..," price. Now that's Fergilicious.