October 26, 2014 | 875 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just try this. It can't hurt, even if you've been loyal to high end eye primers for years. I've used a few - UDPP, Too Faced, Nars. I've liked them all but I literally can't distinguish any difference in performance when I use this cheapie. My eye makeup stays put, fresh and vibrant all day. You could be saving SO MUCH MONEY.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

What in the what? How is this so fantastic? It boggles my mind. Or rather, my crease-less, perfectly upkept eye makeup. All night long.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by MissMartaMac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

By far the best Primer I've had. I've tried Too Faced Shadow insurance and Urban Decay. I put this on under my shadow at 8:00 am. and it is still on fully at night. And sometimes I forget to remove my shadow at night and it's still noticible in the morning. Crazy staying power. Hope it never gets discontinued. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by shmilez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best primer I have ever tried. It's extremely inexpensive and makes eyeshadows last all day. Its texture is creamy and glides on smoothly. I will definitely buy more of this when I run out (if I ever run out! You only need the smallest amount).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by getstrong29

One of the best eye primers I have tried!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

I can't find this in Canada so I have to order it from the US and have it shipped to my US address, but it is worth the hassle! Certainly one of the best AND most affordable primers out there. I made the mistake of missing this step the other day and my e/s was faded and creased because of it, so it does the job. Keeps my shadow looking very fresh for pretty much the entire day. Even when I want to use my MAC Paint Pots, I like to use this first. Just a tiny dab, rubbed between two opposite fingers and patted into place. I usually let it 'set' while I do my brows and go on with my eyeshadow. I don't see a need to look any further, this one works so well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by theginger11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've purchased like 8 bottles of this and it's still fantastic! I was using MAC paint pots and Urban Decay primer potion on my lids, but this is WAY cheaper and actually works better! Cant say enough good things about this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by tmill

I decided to pick this up on a whim. I had been using UDPP original, but thought maybe I could find a reasonable substitute for a lower price. I was NOT expecting this primer to work so amazingly well! My eyeshadow doesn't crease, doesn't fade, and still looks great at 10-12 hours. It's a pretty good match for the UDPP.

When it came time to repurchase the UDPP or stick with this, though, I did decide to go for the UDPP. I think it's just a hair better than this. Having said that, I know that for those times when I need to be more budget-conscious and can't splurge on UDPP, I will definitely use this!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Didn't work for me, which is disappointing because so many love it. This is probably best for those who do not have oily lids. Was too wet/oily for me. The ELF primers at a similar price point work better for me

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mama3ez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gross. I read all your great reviews and suggestions for this product and I'm very disappointed. Have I been spoiled by using expensive products? Maybe so, but anyone would know this stuff is yuck.

I opened up the tube and a thin, greasy, stinky, clear liquid came squirming out. I thought, hmmm, the product will come out soon, and shook the tube, squeezed again. More oily liquid. When I finally squeezed out some product, I was disappointed. It has the consistency of a thin, powdered sugar drizzle frosting. It smells like a very dirty strip club. Like cheap VS vanilla body spray, mixed with rotten Ben gay. I had it on my hand for about an hour and kept catching a whiff of this garbage. I cannot imagine having it on my face!!

Will be returning this product promptly. The only reason it got any stars in review was for packaging.